• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Excert From The Case Of The En-slaved Souls Part 3

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHE" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Laughing in hesterics Brenda Davis Remain sighlent about her fathers seacret start-up code, as her diabolical master watches from another room. "Three, and a half hours that Davis girl has been tickle tortured for, and she still hasn't broken down with her fathers start-up code, oh well maybe after another twelve hours she'll talk." "Master I have some News for you?" "What is it?" "Our informents have reported that a Private investagator is comming up to the town to search for us"
"Who is this private investagator?" "Eddie James Master" Shaking his head with a smile on his face the masked master now replies "Good let him come, he, and his simple minded twin brother Elvis Aaron James will both die if they think they can stop me." "But Master he is a five time martial arts champion, and a 5th degree black belt in karate." "Eddie James maybe a 5th degree black belt, but he is a former Five-time champion, don't worry he is nothing, I'll kill him, along with his twin brother Elvis if they get in my way."

Just Then the master instructs his technicians to get Brenda Davis, and place her on the Rack. Minutes pass after removing Brenda from the device now secured tightly on the rach she finds herself being tickled by five of her masters best technicians. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE," "I Will NEVERRR TELLL YOUU AA THINGGGG AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," NEVERRR"
With one tickling her breats, underarms, and sides, The second tickling her inner thighs, and pussy, with the third, and four tenician continuesly tickle Brendas Ankles, bare feet, and toes, While the last man underneath her tickles her beautiful ass. Still Brenda Davis refuses to devolge her fathers secreat code sequence no matter how much she is forced to laugh.

(Alright TMFERS Here is another installment to enjoy, and remember your replies with your feedback is greatly appreciated Thanks again, and God Bless The TMF)

Well done Elvis

Hey ya Elvis :p
Well done... I enjoyed your posting. Keep up the good work. And see each other in the TMF chatroom.

Ohhh such a nice descriptions of the tickle torture of that poor lady in your story.

Bye
yours Elly

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back