• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lavender's revenge

הרמיוני

My first try. :blaugh:

It was late. The sun had set long ago, and yet the Griffindor common room was still glowing with light by the merry fire.
"Whew. It's getting kinda late, I'd better take a shower." Ron told Harry a few minutes after he finished his homework. "You should take your wand with you, just in case you suddenly fall down a trapdoor and have to tackle some Devil's Snare." Joked Harry.
"Yea as if." Ron took off all of his clothes but his boxers (For some unknown reason :illogical :confused: ) and walked to the Griffindor bathrooms.
Suddenly, the floor underneath him gave way. "AAARRRGGHHH!!!"
"Ooomf!"
Ron hid the floor with a soft thud.
"A trapdoor?" He asked in a confused voice. "Woah, Harry really is seeing things. I really should've brought my wand... Well, at least I don't have to tackle Devil's--AAARRRGGGHHH!!!"
A slimy vine slowly wrapped itself around Ron's ankles and arms.
"Gerrof me.." Ron grumbled. Just then he heard an oddly familiar voice behind him. "Hello, Won-won."
Ron turned his head and there, lurking behind an old barrel, was Lavender Brown.
"Lavender, you've gotta help me!" He yelled. "Call for help!"
"Wy should I? They'll obey my every command."
"HEELLPP!" Ron yelled.
I want some revenge, Won-won. I want some, and I want some NOW!!!
Well, what should I do with you?" She asked hungrily.
"Let me go?" Ron muttered hopefully under his breath.
"Uhh, get these things off me... Argh, cut it out, that tickles..."
"Oooh! Is my wittle Won-won a wee bit ticklish?" She cooed.
"Does this tickle, Won-won?" She gently moved her nails up and down his belly. "Tickle tickle, Won-won! Te hee!"
"Hehehehehe Lavender..." He giggled.
"Do you know why I want revenge, Won-won?" She added, now moving her fingers down his side.
"Heeheehehehehe noooooooooooo hehehehe...."
"Because as much as I loved you, you never loved me. You wanted some attention, I gave you some. But did you notice? Noooooooo, you didn't! You were hagning around with Granger, but she didn't give you attention! I gave you a finger, you took the whole hand! So now, I'm going to give you much more than one finger, Won-won... Muuuuuch mooorree....." She said, moving her fingers up to his neck.
"hehehehehahahaha Lavender..... Hahahahahahehehehe pleeeeezz...... I didn't mean to--"
"Shuddup!" It was Her turn to yell. "Rictusempra!" She pointed her wand at Ron's belly. It was horrible. It was as though thousands of stiff feathers were tickling Ron's belly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE LAVENDER!"
Ron laughed madly. Lavender then ordered the vines to sweep up and down his pits while she herself conjured a big fluffy quill out of nowhere and began scratching at his heels. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEZZZZ LAHAHAHAVEHEHENDEHER! NOHOHOHO!"
After being tickled for a very long time, (about an hour and a half) Lavender ordered all the tickling to stop, walked around to Ron's face and kissed him on the cheek. "I only wanted you to be happy, Won-won, so I thought: why not make you laugh?" then she ordered the vines to let go of him and then she snapped her fingers. At once, Ron began to rise out of the trapdoor and back to safe ground. Then the sweaty Ron walked back to the common room, making up his mind to shower tomorow, to take his wand with him and most importantly, to keep his clothes on before he gets there.

Hope ya like it :wavingguy

nice attempt at your first story. could be a tad longer, however the story was terrific. i love the name lavender. keep up the good work...

isabeau

Thanx.
Would've made it longer, but I wuz to tired.
And by the way, the name Lavender - well, in the sixth book she falls in love with Ron weasly. :wub: :cupid:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back