• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wild West Visit, Opposite Coast Return, And, Finally, A Period Of Peace

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a road trip to California. They played three wild, high scoring, games during three windy days in San Fransisco, dropping two of them, and then proceeded to win two of three in San Diego, and then drop two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin another homestand on that Monday.
When Mitch entered the apartment that Sunday night, Naomi was waiting for him, and she was surprisingly calm, considering the tension between them during the previous homestand, and last month in general. She sat in Mitch's lap, talked in a very low voice, and kissed him:" Let's not fight anymore. I love you, and want to work this through. I know I can be a paranoid bitch, but it's because I love you so much that I get like this. I know that we are both high profile people, and I see red every time a girl flirts with you, but I also have to counsel myself, and work during the sessions, to tell myself that as long as you dont act on anything, that I have to trust you. I hope you can forgive me, and that we can start anew" Naomi said.
Mitch kissed Naomi's nose and mouth:" If I didnt love you so much, I'd probably have been out the door a long time ago, but as I told you, I dont want anyone else but you, not now, and not ever. I want us to be together for the rest of our lives" Mitch said. With that, Mitch picked Naomi up in his arms, took her to bed, and began kissing her, and removing her clothes. As he made his way down her superb body, she mused:" Ah, my feet arent very clean" She said, turning up her soles to show them to him. "Let's just make love, and then I'll clean your feet, and do things to them afterwards, okay?" Mitch said. "Okay" Naomi replied, kissing him. Naomi's nipples were becoming more and more erect as Mitch passionately kissed her, the juices in her loins flowing, with her vagina becoming increasingly wet by the minute, as she was orgasming just from the physical contact, without him even stimulating her sexual area. "This is unreal. Even though we have been married for almost 21 years, you still turn me on to the point where I want to jump out of my skin when you touch me, or make love to me. When it's like this, I feel like such an idiot for fighting with you, and being paranoid, and the love I feel for you is so deep, you have no idea" Naomi said, almost breathlessly. "Fuck the fighting, let's just make love, and be in love" Mitch said. After a lengthy lovemaking session, Mitch had Naomi keep her promise to him, as he scrubbed down her feet and toes with a scrub brush, which made her squeal like a little girl, and then proceeded to lick her feet, kiss them, and suck on her toes one by one with his mouth, licking in between her beautiful toes. Naomi kept squealing with girlish giggles, as she could barely keep her feet straight in his mouth, and the sensation of the toe sucking was greatly turning her on. Finally, the exhausted couple collapsed for a long sleep, lovers and friends once again.
The next night, the Good Guys began a nine game homestand at the ballpark against the Nationals. Kate Hudson kicked the proceedings off well, pitching eight strong innings, and combining with Bynes, and Duff, on a 2-1 win. Tuesday night brought more good news, as Gil Bellows fired a three hit shutout, in a 3-0 whitewashing. The sweep was completed during a special noon time camp day game on Wednesday, as Charlize Theron threw six gritty innings on a hot day, combining with Naomi, and Duff, for a 4-3 triumph gave the Good Guys a three game winning streak.
Thursday was an off day. After a morning counseling session that went well, Mitch and Naomi went home, and the suddenly horny and in love couple spent the afternoon in bed eating and making love. It was like cupid had instantly struck them.
The Reds came to town on Friday night. After a tough loss on Friday night, where the bullpen squandered a lead for Neve Campbell, the fifth starter pitched seven shutout innings on Saturday night, as the Good Guys eventually got a 1-0 win. Kate Hudson went to the mound, on a hot and humid Sunday, in front of a standing room only crowd. She didnt have her best stuff, allowing three runs in six innings, and throwing 109 pitches in that time, which was a ton for six innings. However, the Good Guys got six quick runs for her early, as the bullpen held on, for a 6-4 win.
Philadelphia invaded Paradise in the homestand's final series before the Good Guys would embark on yet another road trip. After a Gil Bellows 5-2 win on Monday night, Charlize Theron had a nightmare game on Tuesday. Leading 5-0 in the ninth, she suddenly lost all command, walking three straight hitters with nobody out. The bullpen came in, and, after allowing a run, Hilary Duff gave up a game tying grand slam, that silenced a stunned large gathering. The teams went to the thirteenth, where the Good Guys succumbed on a homerun. Neve Campbell took the mound on Wednesday afternoon in front of a sellout, with the team's exhausted bullpen sorely needing a lift. Neve gave them one, as the angry Good Guys, wanting to atone for their bad game the night before, quickly put up five runs in the first, on a Grand Slam homer by Mitch. Campbell pitched beautifully into the ninth, when this time, Hilary Duff threw one pitch with the bases loaded, and got a game ending ground ball double play, in a 5-1 Good Guy victory that completed a seven and two homestand, that was much tougher then the final record would show. The team had played well on the field, and off, it finally looked like Mitch and Naomi were going to have some peace.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be the attractive long haired dark hostess of the ball park's Diamond Club resturant, who had worked for the team for years, and had been intrigued by tickling, but had never had the courage to participate in the tickling activities until now. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Catcher Barney began to tickle the hostess' neck with fingers, as she began to giggle:HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, third baseman Michael tickled the beautiful hostess on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, as she thrashed at her restraints, and let out loud squeals:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OOOH TICKLISH! OH MY GOD! NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Then, second baseman Russell attacked the hostess' inner thighs, and behind her knees, with fingers, as more giggles erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite part, the soles of the hostess' beautiful feet, with her dark red pedicured toenails. He attacked her feet with his fingers, and then a feather, electric massager, and ice on her ultra soft soles, and toes. This made the hostess beserk, she flexed, pointed and wiggled her toes every which way, squealing with girlish giggles, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NOOO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! IAM GOING TO WET MYSELF! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the beautiful exhausted hostess was untied.
So, finally, for the first time in a long time, it had been a productive homestand both on and off the field, for the team, and for Mitch and Naomi, and as the next road trip was about to begin, there was a period of peace. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Good story, I'm a little worried however that the only reason there was peace was because of the sexual attraction. That alone isn't going to make their problems go away. I anticipate the next installment greatly

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always.
Actually, you are partially right. They did want to shelve certain things to attempt to have a love life, but, remember, they are also exhausted from the constant bickering. A couple can only take so much. They have a deep commitment of love, and are going to dig down deep to try and work through their issues, both with counseling, and personally.
Thanks again. As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

glad to see Naomi and Mitch getting along much better, however i am sure it wont last. these feelings of insecurity take time to work out. great story again Mitchell love the tickling at the end. that Mitch is a monster with the feet....

isabeau

Yes, Iam! LOL! Thank you, isabeau, your praise is appreciated as always. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, and you will just have to wait to find out if the harmony will continue or not!

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back