• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Various tickling experiences M/f

xionking

3rd Level Red Feather
This is my first post...I'd like to share a few of my vast tickling experiences. I'm only 19 and for some reason, I've had many intense tickling experiences tickling both younger and older girls.

Lena

Lena worked with me for a morgage group when I was 17. She was 20 and we both hit it off really well. She had a boyfriend she'd been with for a few years, but she seemed frustrated by him because he was continually smoking pot and acting like a fool. She was a Russian beauty with a perfect body, tan, face, smile, belly (my favourite ticklish spot of a female body) and feet. I think one night over MSN I told her about the tickling fetish but I don't think I admitted that I had one. I asked if she could handle being tied up and tickled and she called me evil. I knew she'd let me tie her up and tickle her one day. Anyway, after work in the city (Melbourne, Australia), we both went out for dinner. We then went and had a drink and after about forty five minutes or so we were bored. I asked her if she'd let me tie her up and tickle her if she wanted to. She said yes (I wasnt surprised!) and we proceeded to go to the Botanic Gardens (a big deserted park) where I would fulfil my fantasy on an older woman.

Once we were at the park, I told her to lie down on the ground near a bench and I would tie her hands above her head. I only had a belt so it would be a very loose tying but hey...who's complaining? Once she was somewhat secure I straddled her and proceeded to lightly tickle her ribs. She had a top on but because she was tied, it had lifted slightly revealing her outtie belly button (which surprised me as I've never tickled a beautiful girl with an outtie). Lena laughed and whenever she screamed I had to tell her to settle because she'd draw attention. Lena kept begging me to stop and I continually gave her breaks. I slyly kept lifting her top slowly until her entire belly was exposed. I wriggled my fingers over her stomach and Lena struggled and begged for me to stop. I kept going and slowly moved my hands towards her armpits. I then began dugging into her armpits and Lena squealed and let out a loud laugh as she squirmed helplessly with me on top of her. After a few minutes, she managed to get out of the belt. She sat up for a moment breathing heavily. I told her I wasn't done with her yet, and reluctantly she allowed me to tie her hands again. This time I allowed no mercy and I tickled her until she was breathless. She had the most perfect body and face and her smile was gorguz when I tickled her. This time I sat beside her and she managed to squirm so much that she ended up lying on her stomach. So i sat on top of her again and began to tickle her under her arms. She could not see me and laughed and begged for me to stop again and again. Finally after about another six minutes I stopped and let her go. We laughed about it afterwards, and ever since then, we've been meaning to catch up and go clubbing but for what ever reason, she tells me to meet her at some club, but I never get in or something happens with plans. I would love to tie her and tickle her again.

Sarah

Sarah was my girlfriend for about three years (from about the time just before I met Lena til about six months ago). Anyway, I think Sarah knew I had a thing for tickling but she was so ticklish, that up until about the 2 and a half year mark, she never let me even suggest tying her up and tickle her. One time she let me but she struggled so much that I actually felt bad! Anyway, one night we went to some party and we both got terribly drunk. We actually had a fight cuz she was acting like a bit of a dick and I didn't speak to her for a couple of hours at the party. Anyway, everyone left the party and Sarah and I decided to stay the night at the house. The host of the party let us stay in her parent's room. Sarah felt bad that she had fought with me and was still pretty drunk so as soon as we were alone, she was all over me. Anywayz, she started telling me that she'd gotten me a special present for Valentine's Day. I kept trying to get it out of her what it was. She kept refusing but told me that I'd like it and it would go to good use. Eventually she told me that it was handcuffs that she would allow me to use on her to tickle her which was huge cuz she normally would never let her tie me and tickle her. I figured whilst we were on the subject, I figured I'd talk her into letting me tie her and tickle her now that she was half naked, we were both drunk and it would be some good old kinky fun. Very very reluctantly Sarah allowed me to but made me promise to be nice. :devil2: Hahaha...whatever...I found a couple of rope/ribbon things and tied her hands above her head on the top frame of the bed. I kissed her passionately for a couple of moments but then ran my fingers down her arms to her armpits making her jump and laugh through our kiss. I stopped kissing her and she looked at me desperately. "Be nice," she whispered. "You promised." So I lightly tickled her upperbody everywhere. She laughed but tried to be quiet about it since other people in the house were trying to sleep. I also didn't tickle her so intensely for the same reason. However, because she was my girlfriend and we had an excellent sexual relationship, for some reason this experience for me was really intense even though it wasn't a full on tickling session. I kept on just lightly scratching my fingers all around her body, touching her really ticklish spots that made her jump and beg for me to be nice. I put my finger into her belly button which she absolutely hates! At that point, she wanted me to untie her but I kissed her to shut her up and promised her I'd be nice. After about another ten minutes of light tickling, I untied her. She seemed exhausted and she was still terribly drunk. With that we proceeded to probably have some of the most intense, greatest sex ever and it was all thanks to the wonderful and fucking best fetish ever, TICKLING!!

Anywayz, I'm about to go out to lunch with my friend Angela so another time I will tell u about my experiences with Caitlin and Kora and Natalie and Kristy and Bek and maybe even one day...Angela. ;)

Henry

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back