• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bet With Samantha M/F

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
The Bet With Samantha
By
Sadistickler

This past summer I had a fun evening with a female friend. Her name was Samantha. I’ve known her for about 6 years now, and we’ve always been close. Sometimes she is just a good friend, and sometimes she was a friend with benefits between boyfriends and girlfriends.
I met her working in a Quicktrip, and we always just had kind words, jokes and laughter. I learned she lived close to me and later we hooked up as friends at the local bar. I’d see her occasionally and we would flirt and be silly together. Sometimes I’d show up, and she’d see me first and come up and smack my ass hard. I’d turn around, and say, “My turn.” She’d shriek and run around hiding behind people. I enjoy our times together as friends.
Now let me describe Samantha for you. She’s 23, blonde, about 5’4”, petite, great figure, just a very tiny amount of baby fat around her middle, average breasts, killer legs, and a smile that would melt ice. Her personality is tomboyish. She’s definitely streetwise, kinda tough on the outside, but I’ve gathered that is to hide some of her insecurities. She wears jeans a lot, but can be such a knockout in heels and a skirt.
I’ve had the pleasant opportunity to tickle her on several occasions. Nothing but small quick tickles though. One time she came in to the bar wearing a belly shirt, and as she got close I teased her about it, and reached out and tickled her tummy really good for about 10 seconds. She would bend over, laughing and kind of rest on my tickling hand. Funny reaction. Another time she was wearing sandals (She has Adorable toes, painted all the time.)And I was sitting at the bar stool next to her. I reached down slowly when she had her head turned the other way talking to someone, and slowly slide my fingers up her exposed sole as she balanced her toes on the rung of the stool. She quickly broke into laughter and yelled at me, NOOOO!!! and laughed pretty hard for such a quick tickle. I realized her feet were VERY ticklish. On many other occasions I’ve come up behind her and tickled her ribs for a few seconds. She always shrieked and laughed hard when I did this. She’d turn around and say, “YOU!!! You’re always Sooo mean to me,” and play pout.
I live in a modest 40-year-old home on 5 wooded acres in the country, and it seems all my friends really like to stay out here with me. Samantha especially. I don’t know whether it is me, or the quiet solitude of where I live. But on many occasions, I’ve answered the door to find Samantha standing there grinning. We’ve talked for hours together and shared some of our best secrets. We play pool down in the basement now and then, and take walks in the woods or fish in the pond (I have Bass, catfish, bluegill and sunfish stocked in it.).
Now, Samantha is a real pool player. Myself, well I’m average at best, but I do play better against someone who plays well. One night Samantha came over and we went down to play pool. She likes to gloat and act like she’s such a great player, so I decided to make a wager with her. Three games. Best two out of three. I told her if I win, I get to put her in my stocks for 15 minutes. If she wins I give her a total back massage for 30 minutes. Either way, I win. Now, the stocks I have open to the general public are sitting on the floor in the living room. All my friends have seen them, and they all giggle because everyone knows about me. It’s quite a conversation piece at parties. Anyway, I digress.
Samantha agreed to the terms of the bet and we started playing. She shot first, and after a while, we were close thru out the whole game. She finally beat me by two balls (No pun intended). The second game I won by one ball. And then the tiebreaker game. It was close throughout. And finally, she was on the eight ball and I still had one on the table. She called her pocket and took the shot. Bang! Eight ball lands in the pocket. She raises her stick over her head with both hands and whoops around doing a victory dance. But… as she dances around, the cue ball rolls and rolls to the other end of the table and neatly drops in the corner pocket. Samantha looks in disbelief and yells,”NOOOOO That so much SUCKS!!! I don’t believe I scratched on the eight!” She pouted and put her stick away. I didn’t boast or gloat, but you couldn’t erase the mischievous smile from my face if you tried.
I reminded her the conditions of the bet. She looks at me perturbed and said, ”Yeah, yeah I know. Come on lets go and get it over with.” Then she turned and stomped upstairs with mock anger.
I had her sit down on the carpeted floor and placed her ankles in the outer two holes of the stocks. I then placed her wrists into the two inside holes and closed the top portion down and locked the hasp. I put a pair of handcuffs on her wrists so she couldn’t pull her hands out of the oversized holes. I said, “Ok, its 8:30. Now, I will let you out at 8:45.You can see the clock on the wall up there. “ I sat on the floor in front of her feet and just looked at her for a minute. She got embarrassed and said, “What? Stop looking at me like that.” She turned her head away and smiled. I started untying her tennis shoes and began to slip them off.
“What are you doing? Don’t take of my shoes!” She said to me quickly. I simply replied, ”I’m just trying to make you more comfortable.” She argued that she was as comfortable as she could be considering she was locked up in these stupid stocks like this. I continued removing her shoes and set them aside. I looked at her white-socked feet for a while, and she kept scrunching her toes and flipping her feet around. She watched me for a bit, and got embarrassed about me looking at her socked feet.
“What? Why are you looking at my feet? God! You’re goofy!” She said, trying to cover up her nervous embarrassment.
I smiled at her and said, ”Hey, I recall one time at the bar when you wore those cute little sandals…”I started to say.
“NO FREAKIN WAY!! Don’t even think about it! Don’t you EVEN DARE! Just go away. Sit over there and leave my feet alone.” She giggled nervously.
“What? What did you think I was going to do?” I asked in surprise.
“You were going to tickle my feet! That’s what you were gonna do!” She said, trying to not show her nervousness.
I laughed and slowly slid my fingers up her left foot. She squealed and started laughing as I continued wiggling my fingers up and down her sole.
“AHAHAHAHAHA STOIP!! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!!! HAHAHAHHAA!!!!” She laughed. I reached over and started sliding off her sock exposing her bare foot. She freaked and told me in no certain terms, NOOO! I’ll freakin’ Kill you!!! I pulled the sock off and started really tickling her now bare, vulnerable foot. She screamed and laughed and squirmed around trying to pull away from the tickling in a major way. Samantha cussed me bad, and laughed like a wild animal. She quickly became hysterical! I reached one hand up and slid off the other sock as I continued tickling her left foot. After baring her right foot, I tickled it as well with my fingers. Now tickling both feet at the same time, Samantha was very hysterical, screaming, cursing, laughing, and flipping her head back and forth rapidly. I watched her closely at her reactions to my tickling ministrations. It’s funny how very, very ticklish people react. Her hands were shaking, opening and closing in tight fists, her head shook back and forth, she hunched her body over more, and her feet flipped around, and shook. Clenching her toes for a while, then flexing them back tightly, only to clench again when she realized it made the tickling worse.
I had no mercy as I explored her feet. Tickling all of her foot from heels to toes, I found out all the really hot spots. The center of her soles right above the top of the heel was a good spot. Just under her toes in the little crease was another. But every part of her foot tickled pretty badly. I exploited these hot spots and soon she was in tears, crying through her laughter and begging me to stop. I slowed up a bit, just lightly grazing her soles so she could catch her breath.
“OH MY GOD!!!! You are SOOO MEAN TO ME!!! You know how ticklish I am! You torment me all the time at the bar!” She said.
I got up, walked around behind her, kneeling on the floor, I reached up under her arms and dug in! Tickling her armpits made her really squeal! She jerked around, shaking back and forth and screamed and begged immediately.
“NOOOO!!!! AHAHAHAHAH STOOOOP!!! NOT UNDER MY AHAHAHAHA ARMS!!!” Samantha squealed. I continued for a couple minutes listening to her laughter get higher pitched and more intense. The harder she laughed, the faster I tickled. Then I moved down and started playing her ribs like a piano. First slow and light, then faster and with more pressure. I would move down, tickling the sides of her waist, just under her last rib, and she just went NUTS! I continued tickling her in various places, keeping her totally off guard. Sides, under her arms, ribs, then tweaking her knees, and then finally pinching the muscles of her inner thighs thru her jeans lightly. That really got her going. She screamed loud and shook her whole body, slapping her legs up and down against the floor trying to dislodge my hands. I watched her feet shake rapidly as I did this. After a few minutes of this treatment, I looked up at the clock. I had 5 minutes to go. So I stopped, crawled down to her feet again and as she sat there panting rapidly trying to catch her breathe, I grabbed her left foot, and started sucking her toes. She looked up at me, tossing her hair back quickly. Her mouth was open wide, and then after 3-4 seconds of silence, she squealed louder than I’ve ever heard before. I snaked my tongue in and out between her toes savoring the salty taste. She laughed and squealed in complete desperation for the entire last 5 minutes of her time. She begged and pleaded between her wild gales of laughter to stop with the toes. As soon as her time was up, I stopped and uncuffed her hands and opened the stocks. She lay back on the floor and couldn’t even lift her ankles out of the bottom section of the stocks. Once she got her strength back, she got up and jumped at me like she was going to beat me up. I flinched and she jumped on me and laughed as she hugged me. Samantha was a weird kind of girl at times, and I couldn’t figure out what was going on until she started kissing me. Well, lets just say, one thing led to another and that was our first encounter together.
Later as we lay together, she admitted, although the tickling was too intense and she couldn’t stand it, she said it did turn her on and made her sooo horny. When I started sucking her toes, at first she was in total shock, and then the sensations sent her through the roof. Intense tickling, and also extreme horniness at the same time. Go figure.
We’ve had several encounters like that, she doesn’t like to be tied down anymore, but I still tickle her pretty well, I’m twice her size, and when she’s tickled, she can’t move much anyway. Freezes up I guess you could say.
Well, that’s it for this one. I have hundreds of tickling stories. I just need to organize my thoughts, remember as much detail, and put it all into words to share with all of you. So, stay tuned for more from…Sadistickler.

WOW! Damn fine! You are one lucky SOB!

Please share some more of your experiences. I love to read them.

wow that was so intense and so hot. lucky Samantha and lucky you. so you keep a pair of stocks in your living room? (makes a note to visit a certain farm in the near future) lol. you write with such clarity and details that one can almost feel the sensations as she did. you are a wonderful addition to this forum. love your stories.

isabeau :bunny:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back