• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonderful little office tickle just now!

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
You guys jinxed me! LOL! All day yesterday, the 18th of January, 2006, I did not tickle a single person! :ignite: Not my wife, not my secretary, not even myself! LOL!

Life got good again today though! :veryhappy

First, after realizing late last night how negligent I was, I made it a point to tickle the secretary's ribs first thing this morning! LOL! She isn't a laugher and I never tickle her for longer than a few seconds, but its always fun to watch her jump and tell me to get out!

Satisified that the day before was but an aberration I went about my day.

At lunch I got to sneak up on our regular waitress and give a poke to both sides while she was at the bar area. Not much of a reaction and I found out later she wasn't feeling well, so I felt bad about that.

Back at work I got really lucky! The secretary's daughter, who I have tickled on past occasions, was in the office. I had no intention of doing anything, but she made a smart remark as soon as I went in there and I had no choice! :veryhappy I started poking her belly and even got into her belly button which just made her try to move away. Then I got her sides, below the ribs, and she started giggling, then laughing, then snorting! LOL! I snorted back at her to make fun of her a bit and then relented!

Ah! That's better!

Now quit hexing me! Let me have my fun! LOL!

~ toyou

One day of no tickling a hex? Aww life in toyou's world, but a dream for the average tickler.

toyou444 said:
Back at work I got really lucky! The secretary's daughter, who I have tickled on past occasions, was in the office. I had no intention of doing anything, but she made a smart remark as soon as I went in there and I had no choice! :veryhappy I started poking her belly and even got into her belly button which just made her try to move away. Then I got her sides, below the ribs, and she started giggling, then laughing, then snorting! LOL! I snorted back at her to make fun of her a bit and then relented!
Hmmmmmmmmm!!! Maybe, when she realized you weren't going to get her, she got snarky on purpose to give you a reason to tickle her. Could be a young 'lee and not know it! :bubble: Another snorter, eh? Mimi'll like that. :rolleyes:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back