• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mika Sakura - Part 023 (mf/f Japan)

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
Note - there is no tickling in the first part of this chapter - a wonderful tickling sequence starts about half way in through to the end - anyone wishing to read the entire romance novel, please write me and I'll email it to you - attached are photos of the girl who inspired Sayako - Mika, of course, is the girl in my sig pictures - thanks

THE PASSION OF MIKA SAKURA
A TOKYO ROMANCE

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE – TSUKUBA

Yasuhiro Shimada was outside in the car park picking papers and other materials out of the BMW sports utility vehicle when Mika arrived at home. She saw him as she was walking along the sidewalk up the hill from the subway station.

“Ancient warrior,” she called out as she ran toward him, leaping into his arms.

“Hi, little angel,” he said, “what are you so excited about?”

“Can’t I simply be happy to see you, Hiro-san,” she asked.

“Sure, little one,” he said, kissing her, “but I think that you must be excited about something that happened today – I can feel it.”

“Well yes,” she said, “there was a producer at the modelling school today and he is going to sign me up for a new show starting this September.”

“That’s wonderful, little princess,” said Hiro, “we should go out for dinner and celebrate. What would you like to eat?”

“I hope you don’t mind, Hiro-san,” she said, “but I want pizza tonight. For some reason, I have been craving pizza with lots of ham and pineapple all day, but it has to be from Pizza Hut.”

“Okay, we can do that,” he said, “there’s a Pizza Hut along Hibiya-dori Avenue right here in Akasaka – get in the car.”

“Right now, ancient warrior, like this.”

“Sure,” he said, “you don’t have to get dressed up for the Pizza Hut.”

They got into the BMW and after a short ride along Sotobori-dori and Hibiya-dori Avenues, they arrived at the Pizza Hut.

“Sheesh, little one, you must be hungry,” said Hiro, “that’s your fourth piece of pizza already.”

“I don’t know,” she said, “it’s just so good.”

“Is it okay, ancient warrior,” she asked, “if I invite Sayako to come over tomorrow – I haven’t seen her in almost three weeks.”

“Sure, that’s okay,” he said, “but don’t forget that we’re going to Tsukuba tomorrow to pick a place for a new house. As long as you’re sure you want to live there. If not, then tell me now and we can build a nice single house in Akasaka here.”

“No, Hiro, I like the apartment in Akasaka,” she said, “but I would really like to have a house in the country, too.”

“It sounds good to me, little one,” he said, “there is one little place on that Tsukuba property that I have in mind for our house. It is a little ridge that overlooks the city of Tsukuba on one side and a big part of the property development that I have on the other. We could build a nice house there, right along a little country road, with a big garden all around it.”

“That sounds wonderful, ancient one,” she said, picking the crumbs of the ham and pineapple from her plate, ‘but I still have to get even with Sayako for putting me on that torture table the first time we were in the apartment. Can we do that?”

“Do you think that’s a good idea,” he asked, “I don’t want you to lose a friend, and if she doesn’t consent to it we could get in trouble.”

“She likes to get tied up,” said Mika, “she told me so herself, but the guys who do it always use the ropes and she ends up hanging from the ceiling.”

“Okay, little one,” he said, “if you can get her onto the table, it will be okay with me.”

“I told her that I would tie her up tomorrow night if she comes over for the weekend,” said Mika, “and she agreed – I think she’s ready for it.”

“When will she be coming, then,” he asked.

“She said she will come about nine o’clock so she can go to Tsukuba with us.”

It was a pleasant drive to Tsukuba along the Joban Expressway from Tokyo, taking a little over one hour from Akasaka. From the expressway, it was a relatively short drive along the edge of the city to the little country road that Hiro had told her about. A minute or two along that road, and he turned the car right onto a piece of land that he had in mind for a new house.

“This is a beautiful place, ancient warrior,” said Mika, as she looked over the empty tract of land on one side and the city of Tsukuba on the other, from the ridge on which they were standing.

“Would you like to build a house here, little one,” he asked, “so that you can see Tsukuba from the living room and the bedroom up above, with the ocean in the distance, and the new research and industrial complex from the kitchen, with the mountains beyond?”

“That sounds so beautiful, ancient one,” she said, “I would love to live here, as long as we can keep our apartment in Akasaka, too.”

“We could build a single house in Akasaka, too,” he said, ‘if you would rather live in the city.”

“Oh, no, Hiro,” she said, “I would much rather be out in the country like this when we have children, and still have the option of staying in Akasaka when I want to be in Tokyo.”

“It’s agreed then,” he said, “we’ll build a nice house on this ridge with lots of big rooms and a beautiful garden all around it. We can have the edge of our gardens right along the country road there, with beautiful green hedges along the road.

“That sounds so nice, Hiro,” she said, “don’t you think so, Sayako?”

“It sounds wonderful, Mika,” said Sayako.

“So it’s settled,” he said, “who wants to go for lunch?”

“Can we have pizza again, ancient warrior,” asked Mika, “I’m really hungry.”

“Pizza again, little one,” he asked, “why are you craving pizza so much this weekend?”

“I don’t know, Hiro,” she said, “I just really want pizza, same as yesterday, with ham and pineapple.”

“Okay, little angel,” he said, “I saw a little pizza place in Matsuda, on the way up here.”

“Oh, no, Hiro-san,” she said, “I only want Pizza Hut.”

“Alright, little one,” he said, “we can drive into Tsukuba. I’m sure there will be a Pizza Hut there somewhere.”

“Thankyou, Hiro,” she teased, “you’re my hero.”

“Haha, little one,” he said, “but this time I want a Canadian style pizza with bacon, pepperoni and mushrooms.”

“That sounds so good, Hiro-san,” said Sayako, “can I have that, too?”

“Of course, Sayako,” he said, “we can order a medium size and share it. If we order a medium size Hawaiian pizza, then we can take some home, too.”

Hiro found out by asking someone that there were actually two Pizza Huts in the city of Tsukuba and it wasn’t hard to find one. While they were waiting to be seated, Mika went to the bathroom.

“Hiro-san,” said Sayako, “can I ask you something?”

“Sure sweetheart,” he said, “what would you like?”

“I was only wondering, Hiro-san,” she said, “if my feet really taste like chicken broth.”

“Ah-so desu-ka,” he said, “somebody has related my comments to you.”

“Yes, Mika told me that you said that.”

“I said that your feet are very tasty like won ton soup with shrimp,” he said, “because of the sea urchin that was in your skin.”

“I see,” she said, “so it wasn’t a bad thing you said.”

“No, not at all,” he said, “I would never say anything bad you, you know that, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do now.”

“How was the washroom, Mika,” he said, as she came back to join them at the table to which they had been taken in the meantime.

“It was okay,” she said, “but I’m going to the bathroom too often lately.”

“Are you drinking more fluids?” asked Hiro.

“No, I don’t think so,” she said, “I just don’t seem to hold it as well as before.”

“You’re not getting sick, are you?” he asked.

“No, I feel fine,” she said, “I’m just changing a little, I think.”

For their Saturday dinner at the apartment, Hiro had made a very nice spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. Then, after dinner, Mika and Sayako decided to go into Yasuhiro’s studio and play with the special tickling table that was there, while he was taking care of the after-dinner cleaning.

“If you’re going to put me on there, Mika,” said Sayako, “I want to be naked so I can see what it feels like.”

“What if Hiro comes in, though,” she asked, ‘then he’ll see you naked.”

“That’s okay,” she said, “I don’t mind.”

Sayako took off all her clothes and placed them folded neatly on a cabinet nearby. She was a very pretty girl, and she knew it. She lifted her ass up onto the table and sat on its edge feeling the padded surface of the table with her hands. She then lowered herself into position, lying down on her back, and placed her arms onto the arm sections, putting her hands through the holes below the grip handles.

“Go ahead, Mika,” she said, “strap me down.”

There was a light knock on the door of the studio room. Mika opened the door to let Hiro come in.

“Are you sure you want me to come in,” he asked Mika, “Sayako is naked there.”

“Its okay, Mika,” said Sayako, “Hiro can come in and help.”

“How do I fasten her legs, ancient warrior,” asked Mika.

“You start by taking hold of her ankles like this,” he said, as he gently took hold of Sayako’s ankles and pulled to stretch her body to its full length, “stretch her like this and then fasten her legs onto the leg supports like this. Then she won’t be able to move at all anymore.”

“Can you tickle her, ancient warrior,” said Mika, “like you tickled me when I was on her two weeks ago?”

“No, I don’t think so,” he said, “that was a special tickling for you, but we can do something together if you like.”

“Okay, I think I would like that.”

“What about you, Sayako,” he asked, as he started to tickle the sole of her left foot with his fingers, “do you like to be tickled?”

“No, no, aaaah,” she screamed, as he continued to tickle her foot with his fingers, “ya, ya , ya, aaaaaah.”

“What about your tummy,” he asked, as he moved his fingers to her ribs and her stomach, tickling her sides and her belly button.

“Aaaaaah, shit, aaaaah,” she screamed, as he tickled her belly, “wait – wait – wait!”

“What is it, Sayako,” he asked, “don’t you want to be tickled now?”

“Shit, Hiro-san,” she said, “you’re going to kill me if you do that.”

“Aaaaaah, shit, no, aaaah,” she continued to scream as he tickled her, concentrating on her ribs, her stomach and her abdomen. Her face turned red as she let her head fall back and roll from side to side with her laughing and screaming. This went on for some twenty minutes and Sayako wet herself – she couldn’t hold it any longer as the terrible tickling continued.

Hiro went to one of the drawers and brought out two hummingbird dental cleaners, one for Mika and one for himself. He turned each one on for a moment to make sure the batteries were good and they were properly working.

“What are those things,” asked Sayako, already starting to become apprehensive.

“These are called hummingbirds,” he said, “they are used to clean between your teeth, instead of dental floss. They have a tiny little head that turns a really small little brush.”

“What are you going to do with those,” she asked, struggling against her bonds to no avail.

“These little devices, Sayako,” he said, “are just as good between the toes as they are between the teeth.”

“No, no, please Hiro-san,” she started, as he moved to the foot end of the table, “please Mika, no!”

“Aaaaaaah, shit, ooooooh,” she screamed as Hiro and Mika both started using the hummingbird devices on her toes, as well as the soles of her feet. She screamed, swore and struggled as the tickling torture continued. Hiro even tickled the sole of her foot with his tongue while he used the hummingbird on her toes.

After a time, he reversed himself, tickling the sole of her foot with the hummingbird and her toes, as well as the areas between and beneath her toes, with his tongue. Sayako pulled on the grip handles with all her might to try to move her feet away from the sensations. That, of course, was useless and the tickling continued on the hapless young maiden. Never in her twenty three years had she experienced anything like that.

“Aaaaaaah,” she screamed, “I’m going to pihihis agaihaihain!”

Mika and Hiro tickled her continuously for about an hour and a half before they finally released her. Then, Mika and Sayako went to the bathroom to bathe in preparation for bed. Sayako had not only pissed herself twice, but she was covered with sweat from her experience.

“That was fun,” said Mika, “don’t you think so?”

“Shit, that was terrible,” said Sayako, “I didn’t think it would be so bad.”

“Well, now we’re even for the time you tortured me on there.”

“You know what, Mika,” said Sayako, “we should ask for Hiro’s permission to do that to some of the other girls – I would love to get Ryoko from the office on there.”

“Me too,” said Mika, “she’d go crazy being tickled like that – there’s a girl in my modelling class too – Saaya – she thinks so much of herself that we all hate her.”

“Well, then, I think we have a new hobby,” said Sayako, “just the two of us.”

“And maybe Hiro, too,” said Mika.

“If you don’t mind him tickling naked girls in here,” she said.

“No, I would be okay with that,” said Mika, “as long as we are there too.”

Is it me or Sayako you guys don't like - I even included five photos of the girl who inspired Sayako in my stories - why no feedback - I'm jumping up and down waiting for somebody to say something! :bouncybou

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back