• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North Central Visit, White Water Week, The Fallen Star, But, The Grit Of The Team

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the north. They won two out of three in Washington and Philadelphia, and lost two of three in Cincinnati. They returned home on a Sunday night to begin a nine game homestand.
When Mitch arrived home on that Sunday night, he was not well. He had strained his neck on a swing earlier in the day, and sitting on the flight home did not help the injury. He got into bed barely able to move his head, and, even though he was able to make love to Naomi, she knew he was hurting. She administered a neck massage, heating pad, and took a hot shower with him, but he woke up Monday not feeling any better. The couple went to the ballpark to kick off the nine game homestand with the Mets. Mitch saw his name in the lineup, tried to play, but had to come out in the first inning after his neck hurt again on another swing of the bat. The Good Guys evenutally won the game, 3-2, but it would not be the end of Mitch's troubles.
For the next several nights, he slept propped up on many pillows, and used more heating pads, ice, and hot showers. He could not play again when Gil Bellows beat the Mets for the second night in a row on Tuesday, 4-2. Charlize Theron dropped a Wednesday night game, 5-3, with Mitch still hurting.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch spent it in the trainer's room, and resting, as he really wanted to play in the series against Atlanta that weekend. On Friday night, he thought he felt better, and was in the lineup against the Braves. In the first inning, he hit a solo homerun over the wall, rounded the bases, and again had to come out of the game when he re injured his neck on the play. The Good Guys lost, 2-1. On Saturday night, the fifth starter gave the team a lift, with Mitch out of the lineup, as he shut out the Braves, 3-0. Sunday was a bright day, and Mitch wanted to play in the series finale with ace Kate Hudson on the hill. That day, feeling only slight discomfort, he hit two homeruns, one in the eighth inning, during a seven run, come from behind outburst, to cap off a 7-4 win.
Monday dawned cloudy and humid, with the threat of rain. The team reported to the ballpark, and began play in a light rain. Mitch was not in the lineup that night, as they fell to the Astros, 3-1. Tuesday night brought better news, as Charlize Theron pitched eight strong innings, allowing but two hits, in a 4-1 triumph. The skies cleared on Wednesday as Neve Campbell took the hill in the homestand's finale. On Sniderman's orders, Mitch would not play at all in that day's game, as the team wanted him to get two full days rest, with the next day's travel day to New York. Neve Campbell had only average stuff that day, allowing three runs in six innings, but the team perservered, as third baseman Michael gave them a huge lift, with two homers, one a three run job in the eighth, to break up a tie game, in a 6-3 Good Guy win that capped off a difficult six and three homestand. The team felt fortunate to come away with that record, considering the problems Mitch had, and now, as they hit the road, they hope he would feel better before that Friday night's game in New York. Luckily, Naomi and Mitch were getting along well, as she cared for her husband during the week home, and his aliment, and there had been no major blowups.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be cute WPAR health reporter Anita Brikman, new to the Bahamas, following a job cut at WPVI in Philadelphia. To welcome her to the island and the atmosphere of the team, they decided to initiate her with tickling. The attractive 40 something health reporter was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the fetish club, in front of her co workers and husband. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Anita's neck as the girlish giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell attacked Anita's armpits, sides, belly, and ribs with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG IAM SO TICKLISH! NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, third baseman Michael tickled Anita on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing squealing and bucking. Finally, with help from her husband, Mitch positioned himself at the sexy reporter's bare feet. Mitch and Anita's husband attacked her feet with their fingers, and then a feather, ice and a vibrating electric massager on her soft, ticklish soles and toes. Anita went ballistic, flexing, pointing, and wiggling her toes every which way, begging for mercy! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! THAT TICKLES SOOO MUCH! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted reporter was untied.
So, in spite of Mitch's unfortunate injury, and missed games, the team managed to perservere during the homestand, and perform respectably. Now came a road trip. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Mitch just can't seem to get a break lately. I'm glad Naomi took care of him and didn't make a fuss about it. Can't wait for the next installment

HappyD

Thanks, happy. Iam dealing with a stiff neck in real life. It's something I get perodically. My birthday is Monday, so maybe I'm tense about turning another year older. Iam old enough already! LOL!
Thanks again for your praise. Take care, and as you know, stay tuned! There will be more to come soon.

Mitch

Mitch hope your neck is better. and like happydarwin said poor Mitch cant seem to get any breaks. at least he and Naomi seem to be doing well. keeping my fingers crossed that they continue their uphill battle for peace at home. great story installment as always Mitch my friend.

isabeau

ps happy birthday early i'm sure i'll say it again on monday...

Thank you for the good wishes, and the praise on the story, isabeau. Your praise is appreciated. As always, stay tuned. Iam going to write another story, right now, in fact, so give me a bit.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back