• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather 3 (part 2)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Cloak and Feather 3 – From Russia with Tickles

(This is a sequel to Cloak and Feather 2 that was posted to the TMF as a sequel to the original Cloak and Feather penned by the great Morandilas!)

James Blank was decidedly confused. Having been captured by the Russian team in a joint nations intelligence exercise, he had been strapped down, stripped to his underwear, blindfolded, teased with feathers and now his body had been shaved. The fact that his captors were three pretty auburn-haired Russians wasn’t so bad but he had no idea what had become of his American CIA colleague, Samantha Storm. She’s probably having a hot shower followed by a cup of coffee and something to eat, he thought to himself.

He could hear the three Zereva sisters: Nicole, Nadja and Natalia whispering above him. Every now and then one of them would giggle.

He heard movement and then once again he felt one of the girls climb up on the table and sit down on his legs, only this time she was facing away from him. Two strong small hands grabbed his ankles. There was more giggling and then the other two girls took their feathers made their presence known to his feet.

“I can take this.” He said to himself through gritted teeth, the sensation was excruciating. “I’ve handled worse than this.”

The feathers teased his toes.

“I can take this.”

They travelled teasingly along his arches.

“I can take this.”

They flickered all over his soles.

“I can… No I can’t!” His body started to shake as he lost his battle to suppress his laughter.

Natalia, who was sitting on his legs looked over her shoulder and saw the helpless grin on James’ face. “Keep going sisters, he’s about to crack!”

The feathers began moving faster.

“HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my life, this is barbaric, heheheheh, c’mon give me a break, St-hahaha, st-hahahahah, STOPPPP!”

Natalia added her own fingers to the onslaught. “If you think this is bad, just wait until you see what else we’ve got in store for you. She spun round and attacked his firm (hairless!) stomach with her nails.

“Nyah hahahahah! Get haha get aha haaah. Get off me!”

James’ pleas went unanswered as the pretty Russian kneaded and pinched his sides. Her hands scurried like spiders up his body and plunged into his (also hairless) armpits which were his most sensitive areas. He started thrashing around trying vainly to dislodge the tickling fingers from his underarms

“Well well, Commander Blank. If only KGB had known about this in old days!” Nadja called, in between scratching her nails against his soles.

“You…hahahahaha..you can do what you like…heheheheee to me!” James managed defiantly. “They’ll hahaha, just send…hahaha… Double-Oh-Eight!”

“I hope he is ticklish as you!” Nicole sang mischievously as her feather ran up and down between James’ toes.

With his body being tickled from all directions, James couldn’t focus, but much to his surprise he found himself starting to enjoy the torment.

Samantha Storm, on the other hand, was not enjoying herself. Both of her feet had been subjected to a thorough tickle torturing. Her delicate toes and arches had been brushed, teased, licked, sucked, rubbed, prodded, scratched and nibbled. Her tormentor, Lt Elena Vorlov, the glacial blonde Russian spy, was enjoying herself immensely.

“Well darling, I think it is safe to say that your pretty feet are nice and clean now. Don’t forget though, medical experts recommend brushing twice a day!” She teased.

Samantha wondered how on earth she would survive this. As an elite field agent she was used to being in control so this feeling of powerlessness and humiliation was very uncomfortable, to say nothing of the tickling!

Elena looked up to see a thin stream of saliva trickle down Samantha’s chin, no doubt caused by the silken gag. She used the cuff of her black silk shirt to gently wipe away the dampness. “Ah, the poor little superspy has dribbled down her own chin.” The Russian said with a smile.

She pulled up a chair and sat down by Samantha’s head. “Are you enjoying yourself, Agent Storm?”

“Mmmphhk oooo!” Was the muffled response.

“That’s too bad. I am having a lovely time.” Elena’s icy blue eyes swept over Samantha’s stretched out torso, the tight black turtleneck hinted at the American’s sleek curves. A wicked smile broke out across the Russian’s face.

“It is rather warm in here, you must be a little uncomfortable. You must think me a very poor host. Here, let me see if I can make you more comfortable.”

With feline grace, Elena hopped onto the table and settled herself over Samantha’s thighs. She laid her hands lightly on Samantha’s tummy and immediately felt the American’s muscles tense up under her fingers.

“Miss Ramirez told me about your belly, Samantha.” She began to slowly stroke the flat tummy. “I understand that some of your most ticklish spots can be found there.” She gently squeezed Samantha’s supple sides.

“Let’s see, shall we?” Elena slowly pulled Samantha’s jumper up, exposing her belly. She took a minute to appreciate the sight below her. Samantha was in excellent shape, her tummy was lean and ever so slightly concave with a gorgeous, deep, oval bellybutton exposed an inch above the belt of her combat pants. Her skin was smooth, soft and unblemished.

“Oh Samantha! What a cute tummy!” Elena said. Her fingers began to trace light patterns on the smooth skin. Samantha’s breathing became rapid and Elena delighted in watching the rise and fall of the helpless belly beneath her. She worked the turtleneck up further, pushing it up over Samantha’s black satin bra, exposing her underarms, breasts and ribs. She tugged the garment up a little higher. Samantha’s face was now covered by the black material, rendering her sightless.

“Well, my pretty one. I am going to have a lot of fun with you.” Elena smirked. Samantha’s muffled response was unintelligible. Lt Vorlov wondered where to start as she surveyed the riches beneath her. That flat tummy? That cute bellybutton? Those sleek sides? Those smooth underarms? Or how about those shapely breasts? Decisions, decisions!

Samantha felt beads of sweat prickle along her hairline as she awaited the inevitable. Her own jumper had effectively blindfolded her so she was unable to see where the tickling was coming from. She could clearly remember the tickling and torment dished out to her poor tummy by Miss Ramirez and her assistant Mr Leon. Now here she was about to suffer it all over again.

This was recon before the main assault. Elena smiled to herself; she ran her index fingers down Samantha’s ribs and was rewarded with a muffled cry and a jerk of the body. Elena slowly teased Samantha’s defenceless torso. She wiggled her fingers fast and slow against the American’s slim belly, squeezed her sides, kneaded her ribs and feathered her fingers in her underarms. All the time she observed what reactions she provoked (a gentle tremble here, a shudder there, and a muffled squeal there) and decided on the best ways to torment her captive.

Having conducted her recon, Elena began the main assault. Samantha felt Elena’s fingers land on her ribs. Her stretched position meant that her ribcage was pushed forwards invitingly towards the Russian. The fingers moved to the gaps between the ribs and began lightly playing with the flesh there.

Samantha let out a muffled groan followed by an involuntary giggle. The fingers dug in harder and now they began to wriggle furiously over her ribs. The teasing sensation drove Samantha wild.

“Mmph! Hehhh hehe ehe mmmm mmmph ahem mmphahaha!”

Elena felt the bound agent’s body tremble between her thighs and she intensified her tickling. The fingers blurred over Samantha’s sensitive body, each and every rib was teased thoroughly by the sadistic Russian.

Lt Vorlov took great pleasure in having this much control over the American agent. Her fingers moved up to her captive’s smooth underarms. Samantha stiffened as she felt the fingers gently creep into her armpits. It started slowly; the fingers made bicycling motions against the sensitive skin. Then they moved a little faster. Elena felt Samantha begin to shudder with suppressed laughter. She tickled a little faster and a little harder. Samantha’s body bucked as she tried fruitlessly to dislodge her tickling tormentor.

The American could not see the gleam in her captor’s eye as her hands crawled down to torment her ribs again, kneading and rubbing. Then the hands moved lower to squeeze her sides; they worked their way onto Samantha’s lower back to test her ticklishness there before returning to her front and sides.

Elena threw her head back and laughed at Samantha’s struggling and muffled laughter. Her hands moved like quicksilver; tickling ribs, underarms and sides. The Russian allowed herself to briefly tickle Samantha’s breasts and belly. Yes, it was time to give some real attention to that perfect abdomen.

As one hand continued to tickle Samantha’s ribs, Elena used the other to pull a pillow from the shelf below the table. She doubled this over and pushed it under the small of the helpless agent’s back. This had the effect of arching her back and stretching and accentuating her belly and ribs. Samantha’s bellybutton was stretched into a startled “O” shape.

“I think I’ll have a play with that delicious belly of yours now. Unless of course you have any objections, Samantha.”

“MmmmmPhh! Mmm f…. btch… mmpH!”

“What was that? Oh, I’ll take it as a yes.”

Elena’s hands rested lightly on Samantha’s hips but now she began to move them inward, her fingers were on the same plane as the defenceless bellybutton. Elena’s fingers walked inwards towards the quivering dimple, she pressed her fingertips into each inch of flesh she passed and wiggled them teasingly. “Tickle, tickle, tickle!” She whispered. The closer she got to Samantha’s navel, the more the American’s body trembled.

The fingers stopped just either side of the depression. Samantha braced herself for the inevitable. Instead though, the fingers bunched into claws and began scrambling over the entire plain of her belly. Samantha laughed into her soaking gag as her tummy was ruthlessly teased. The fingers tickled all over her ribs, underarms as well. The cushion beneath her back made things even worse and gave her even less room to manoeuvre. Every now and again the fingers would come closer to her bellybutton but they never actually touched it. Samantha knew that Elena was doing this on purpose.

After a few minutes of this, Elena’s fingers began to slow down. They also began circling Samantha’s bellybutton again. The closer they came, the slower they moved. She took great pleasure in watching the trembling of the American’s stomach muscles. Elena had waited long enough; her index finger began to descend.

Samantha let out a strangled gasp as she felt an index finger poke into her navel. Almost immediately she started giggling as a fingernail began to stroke the hypersensitive flesh there.

Elena lowered herself so that her mouth was next to Samantha’s ear. “I wonder if this is what our leaders used to mean when they said they had their fingers on the button?” She was rewarded with a muffled giggle as Samantha’s belly shook. The Russian slipped a strong arm beneath Samantha’s back and pulled her body up, arching her back and stretching her tummy even more. She continued to play with the American’s delightful bellybutton. She probed the sensitive knot of flesh at its centre and skated her fingers over the taut flesh surrounding it.

Samantha shook with silent laughter, her chest heaved as the torment continued and her body glowed with perspiration.

The Russian now used her pinkie finger to probe even deeper into the navel. She felt Samantha’s body jerk violently each time she stroked her fingertip against the bellybutton’s soft centre.

“No more callers please, we have a winner!” Elena said jokingly. “I think I’ve found your most sensitive point.” She wrapped both her arms around Samantha’s back and lowered her mouth to the quivering tummy. She slowly began to lick Samantha’s bellybutton, teasing it mercilessly with her flickering tongue. She pushed the tip of her tongue deep into the tormented dimple, and then she sucked at the tender flesh and blew a loud raspberry against it.

“PPPFFFTTHHRRRPPPPPP!!”

Samantha tried jerking from side to side to move her poor bellybutton away from the teasing tongue but the Russian had too strong a grip on her waist. She laughed helplessly through her gag as she was subjected to ruthless barrage of raspberries and tongue tickles.

“Mmmahhhahahaha. Sssssthtop!! Hhahahaha aha mmphahahahah!”

Elena was having far too much fun slurping away at the ticklish navel. She had reduced one of America’s finest operatives to a giggling wreck and had a great time herself. And she still had more to come. She gave Samantha’s bellybutton a last lingering lick (for now) and then sat up.

She pulled the American’s jumper all the way over her head now and pushed it down her arms to her wrists. She gloated over her captive. Samantha’s eyes were wide and wild, her nostrils were flaring with her rapid breathing and her cheeks were flushed. Beads of perspiration mixed with tears of laughter.

Elena dabbed at the dampness on Samantha’s face. “Well that was fun. I have decided to let you see again though. I want you to be aware of what I have devised for you next, I am sure Miss Ramirez will be proud.” She hopped nimbly down from the table. “I’ll be right be back! Haha, don’t go anywhere!”

Samantha closed her eyes, her tummy ached and her muscles were still trembling as a result of the intense tickling. She knew that at the most she had 48 hours of this treatment to survive, but could she do it with her sanity intact? And what fiendish activity had this Russian got planned now?

“Oh … wow. Hahahaha” James breathed, his body rippling with laughter.

The Zereva girls had subjected him to a non-stop onslaught of tickling. They had used feathers; fingers and Nicole had even used her tongue to lick his armpit, which along with his ribs was his most ticklish spot. They had explored his entire body seeking the areas their tickling could provoke the strongest reaction from.

James was actually enjoying himself. He felt drained but strangely excited. There was something exciting about being at the mercy of three pretty ticklers and it was a definite improvement on being dangled over a shark-infested swimming pool by the evil Dr. Klaw. The only thing that would have made this better was if he had the chance to tickle his pretty captors.

“Is that honestly the best you can do?” James asked. “I thought you were ladies were supposed to be part of some elite unit. If you want to break me, you are going to have to try a damn sight harder than that!”

“Oh we are just warming up, Commander.” Nadja said, waving a stiff blue feather over his abs. “There is plenty more to come.”

“Well stop yakking and do your worst! James challenged.

James felt the feather land on his stomach. Two pairs of hands starting tickling his ribs and underarms and he felt the first peals of laughter welling up inside. He could get used to this.

Samantha’s feet tingled from their earlier ordeal and the nerve endings in her tummy were still jangling. Just as she was starting to appreciate the momentary break from the tickling, Elena re-entered the room, carrying a large toolbox.

“Samantha, I am going to share my latest invention with you.” Elena opened the toolbox and removed what looked like a travel fan; the sort of small, hand held battery operated one that tourists buy in airports.

With a growing sense of dread, Samantha noticed that the fan blades had been cut down and small red feathers had been attached to them.

“What do you think? It is very pretty isn’t it? I call it the tickle-copter.” Elena said with a smile. She thumbed the ‘on’ switch and the fan buzzed into life. The feathers began spinning and quickly became a red blur. Elena held the spinning feathers close to Samantha’s waist. The American could feel the cool air whip against her skin as the feathers came closer and closer.

Elena put her face close to Samantha’s, she wanted to see her reaction from close up. She applied the feathers to her prisoner’s body. Samantha’s eyed went wide and then she screwed them shut as her waist was tickled. Elena laughed and began moving the fan around Samantha’s body, letting the feathers tickle her tummy, breasts and underarms too.

“Mmphahahaha Ahhhh nnnnnggooo! Hahaha…hrmph...aha!”

Elena was delighted. “Oh Samantha, I knew you would like it, but that isn’t my only surprise.” She switched off the fan and went back to the toolbox. Samantha wondered what sort of mind would create something like that. This Russian was a nutcase.

“I call this one the tickle-drill.” Elena produced another hand fan. This one’s blades had been completely removed and a single white fluffy feather attached to the top like a drill bit. The Russian triggered the fan and the feather began to spin.

Samantha watched in horror as the instrument descended towards her bellybutton. Hadn’t she had enough for one day? Obviously not. First fingers, then tongues and now this, Samantha squealed as the feather’s spinning tendrils licked at her navel. The light teasing touch was the worst yet and her body shook with silent laughter.

“I am so glad you like my toys.” Elena said. The Russian pulled a handful of the contraptions from their toolbox. “All this tickling has made me very tired and I want to take a quick nap but I couldn’t go without making sure you are OK.” She attached a thick black strap to the table and fastened it tightly across Samantha’s hips, trapping her snugly against the table and severely limiting her range of movement.

Now she took out a handful of what looked like desk lamp stands. The flexible necks ended not in bulbs and shades but clamps. Elena began inserting the fans into the clamps. She placed a clamped tickle-copter next to the sole of each of Samantha’s feet and by the sides of her ribs and underarms. Finally she took the tickle drill and placed the stand between Samantha’s thighs and angled the feather down over her bellybutton.

“These batteries should be good for a couple of hours. I will see you later.”

Samantha looked up pleadingly at Elena. She shook her head and mmph-ed incomprehensible protests into her gag.

Elena bent over and gave Samantha a kiss on the cheek and then she started the fans. Simultaneously, the American agent’s ribs, underarms, soles and bellybutton were subjected to exquisite tickle torture from which she had no hiding place.

The Russian left the room and switched off the light, plunging Samantha into total darkness. All that could be heard was the sound of muffled laughter, whining motors and feathers brushing against sensitive skin.

To be continued…

Cloak and Feather 3 – From Russia with Tickles

(This is a sequel to Cloak and Feather 2 that was posted to the TMF as a sequel to the original Cloak and Feather penned by the great Morandilas!)

James Blank was decidedly confused. Having been captured by the Russian team in a joint nations intelligence exercise, he had been strapped down, stripped to his underwear, blindfolded, teased with feathers and now his body had been shaved. The fact that his captors were three pretty auburn-haired Russians wasn’t so bad but he had no idea what had become of his American CIA colleague, Samantha Storm. She’s probably having a hot shower followed by a cup of coffee and something to eat, he thought to himself.

He could hear the three Zereva sisters: Nicole, Nadja and Natalia whispering above him. Every now and then one of them would giggle.

He heard movement and then once again he felt one of the girls climb up on the table and sit down on his legs, only this time she was facing away from him. Two strong small hands grabbed his ankles. There was more giggling and then the other two girls took their feathers made their presence known to his feet.

“I can take this.” He said to himself through gritted teeth, the sensation was excruciating. “I’ve handled worse than this.”

The feathers teased his toes.

“I can take this.”

They travelled teasingly along his arches.

“I can take this.”

They flickered all over his soles.

“I can… No I can’t!” His body started to shake as he lost his battle to suppress his laughter.
Well to his credit he did seem to make it for a bit.
Natalia, who was sitting on his legs looked over her shoulder and saw the helpless grin on James’ face. “Keep going sisters, he’s about to crack!”

The feathers began moving faster.

“HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my life, this is barbaric, heheheheh, c’mon give me a break, St-hahaha, st-hahahahah, STOPPPP!”

Natalia added her own fingers to the onslaught. “If you think this is bad, just wait until you see what else we’ve got in store for you. She spun round and attacked his firm (hairless!) stomach with her nails.

“Nyah hahahahah! Get haha get aha haaah. Get off me!”

James’ pleas went unanswered as the pretty Russian kneaded and pinched his sides. Her hands scurried like spiders up his body and plunged into his (also hairless) armpits which were his most sensitive areas. He started thrashing around trying vainly to dislodge the tickling fingers from his underarms
Does he shave or is he naturally hairless? I am sure it does not matter to the story but I want to know.
“Well well, Commander Blank. If only KGB had known about this in old days!” Nadja called, in between scratching her nails against his soles.

“You…hahahahaha..you can do what you like…heheheheee to me!” James managed defiantly. “They’ll hahaha, just send…hahaha… Double-Oh-Eight!”
It'll be DAYS before they even think of sending anyone.
“I hope he is ticklish as you!” Nicole sang mischievously as her feather ran up and down between James’ toes.

With his body being tickled from all directions, James couldn’t focus, but much to his surprise he found himself starting to enjoy the torment.
This feels like an important moment. James is becoming one of us.

Samantha Storm, on the other hand, was not enjoying herself. Both of her feet had been subjected to a thorough tickle torturing. Her delicate toes and arches had been brushed, teased, licked, sucked, rubbed, prodded, scratched and nibbled. Her tormentor, Lt Elena Vorlov, the glacial blonde Russian spy, was enjoying herself immensely.
Well, thank god they were being thorough.
“Well darling, I think it is safe to say that your pretty feet are nice and clean now. Don’t forget though, medical experts recommend brushing twice a day!” She teased.

Samantha wondered how on earth she would survive this. As an elite field agent she was used to being in control so this feeling of powerlessness and humiliation was very uncomfortable, to say nothing of the tickling!

Elena looked up to see a thin stream of saliva trickle down Samantha’s chin, no doubt caused by the silken gag. She used the cuff of her black silk shirt to gently wipe away the dampness. “Ah, the poor little superspy has dribbled down her own chin.” The Russian said with a smile.

She pulled up a chair and sat down by Samantha’s head. “Are you enjoying yourself, Agent Storm?”

“Mmmphhk oooo!” Was the muffled response.

“That’s too bad. I am having a lovely time.” Elena’s icy blue eyes swept over Samantha’s stretched out torso, the tight black turtleneck hinted at the American’s sleek curves. A wicked smile broke out across the Russian’s face.

“It is rather warm in here, you must be a little uncomfortable. You must think me a very poor host. Here, let me see if I can make you more comfortable.”

With feline grace, Elena hopped onto the table and settled herself over Samantha’s thighs. She laid her hands lightly on Samantha’s tummy and immediately felt the American’s muscles tense up under her fingers.

“Miss Ramirez told me about your belly, Samantha.” She began to slowly stroke the flat tummy. “I understand that some of your most ticklish spots can be found there.” She gently squeezed Samantha’s supple sides.

“Let’s see, shall we?” Elena slowly pulled Samantha’s jumper up, exposing her belly. She took a minute to appreciate the sight below her. Samantha was in excellent shape, her tummy was lean and ever so slightly concave with a gorgeous, deep, oval bellybutton exposed an inch above the belt of her combat pants. Her skin was smooth, soft and unblemished.

“Oh Samantha! What a cute tummy!” Elena said. Her fingers began to trace light patterns on the smooth skin. Samantha’s breathing became rapid and Elena delighted in watching the rise and fall of the helpless belly beneath her. She worked the turtleneck up further, pushing it up over Samantha’s black satin bra, exposing her underarms, breasts and ribs. She tugged the garment up a little higher. Samantha’s face was now covered by the black material, rendering her sightless.

“Well, my pretty one. I am going to have a lot of fun with you.” Elena smirked. Samantha’s muffled response was unintelligible. Lt Vorlov wondered where to start as she surveyed the riches beneath her. That flat tummy? That cute bellybutton? Those sleek sides? Those smooth underarms? Or how about those shapely breasts? Decisions, decisions!

Samantha felt beads of sweat prickle along her hairline as she awaited the inevitable. Her own jumper had effectively blindfolded her so she was unable to see where the tickling was coming from. She could clearly remember the tickling and torment dished out to her poor tummy by Miss Ramirez and her assistant Mr Leon. Now here she was about to suffer it all over again.

This was recon before the main assault. Elena smiled to herself; she ran her index fingers down Samantha’s ribs and was rewarded with a muffled cry and a jerk of the body. Elena slowly teased Samantha’s defenceless torso. She wiggled her fingers fast and slow against the American’s slim belly, squeezed her sides, kneaded her ribs and feathered her fingers in her underarms. All the time she observed what reactions she provoked (a gentle tremble here, a shudder there, and a muffled squeal there) and decided on the best ways to torment her captive.

Having conducted her recon, Elena began the main assault. Samantha felt Elena’s fingers land on her ribs. Her stretched position meant that her ribcage was pushed forwards invitingly towards the Russian. The fingers moved to the gaps between the ribs and began lightly playing with the flesh there.

Samantha let out a muffled groan followed by an involuntary giggle. The fingers dug in harder and now they began to wriggle furiously over her ribs. The teasing sensation drove Samantha wild.

“Mmph! Hehhh hehe ehe mmmm mmmph ahem mmphahaha!”

Elena felt the bound agent’s body tremble between her thighs and she intensified her tickling. The fingers blurred over Samantha’s sensitive body, each and every rib was teased thoroughly by the sadistic Russian.

Lt Vorlov took great pleasure in having this much control over the American agent. Her fingers moved up to her captive’s smooth underarms. Samantha stiffened as she felt the fingers gently creep into her armpits. It started slowly; the fingers made bicycling motions against the sensitive skin. Then they moved a little faster. Elena felt Samantha begin to shudder with suppressed laughter. She tickled a little faster and a little harder. Samantha’s body bucked as she tried fruitlessly to dislodge her tickling tormentor.
I appreciate the little flourishes that fashion this ordeal into more of a tactical tickle torture. I am sure Elena is enjoying herself but she still seems to be in a job-like mindset. Ramirez made a job out of her love to tickle while Elena is exploring a new avenue of her professional world.
The American could not see the gleam in her captor’s eye as her hands crawled down to torment her ribs again, kneading and rubbing. Then the hands moved lower to squeeze her sides; they worked their way onto Samantha’s lower back to test her ticklishness there before returning to her front and sides.

Elena threw her head back and laughed at Samantha’s struggling and muffled laughter. Her hands moved like quicksilver; tickling ribs, underarms and sides. The Russian allowed herself to briefly tickle Samantha’s breasts and belly. Yes, it was time to give some real attention to that perfect abdomen.

As one hand continued to tickle Samantha’s ribs, Elena used the other to pull a pillow from the shelf below the table. She doubled this over and pushed it under the small of the helpless agent’s back. This had the effect of arching her back and stretching and accentuating her belly and ribs. Samantha’s bellybutton was stretched into a startled “O” shape.

“I think I’ll have a play with that delicious belly of yours now. Unless of course you have any objections, Samantha.”

“MmmmmPhh! Mmm f…. btch… mmpH!”

“What was that? Oh, I’ll take it as a yes.”
The tickling with the teasing, accentuated by the blindfold and the gag, is a masterstroke. Samantha really can't do anything.
Elena’s hands rested lightly on Samantha’s hips but now she began to move them inward, her fingers were on the same plane as the defenceless bellybutton. Elena’s fingers walked inwards towards the quivering dimple, she pressed her fingertips into each inch of flesh she passed and wiggled them teasingly. “Tickle, tickle, tickle!” She whispered. The closer she got to Samantha’s navel, the more the American’s body trembled.

The fingers stopped just either side of the depression. Samantha braced herself for the inevitable. Instead though, the fingers bunched into claws and began scrambling over the entire plain of her belly. Samantha laughed into her soaking gag as her tummy was ruthlessly teased. The fingers tickled all over her ribs, underarms as well. The cushion beneath her back made things even worse and gave her even less room to manoeuvre. Every now and again the fingers would come closer to her bellybutton but they never actually touched it. Samantha knew that Elena was doing this on purpose.
Samantha's knowledge of tickling contrasts nicely with the inexperience of James.
After a few minutes of this, Elena’s fingers began to slow down. They also began circling Samantha’s bellybutton again. The closer they came, the slower they moved. She took great pleasure in watching the trembling of the American’s stomach muscles. Elena had waited long enough; her index finger began to descend.

Samantha let out a strangled gasp as she felt an index finger poke into her navel. Almost immediately she started giggling as a fingernail began to stroke the hypersensitive flesh there.

Elena lowered herself so that her mouth was next to Samantha’s ear. “I wonder if this is what our leaders used to mean when they said they had their fingers on the button?” She was rewarded with a muffled giggle as Samantha’s belly shook. The Russian slipped a strong arm beneath Samantha’s back and pulled her body up, arching her back and stretching her tummy even more. She continued to play with the American’s delightful bellybutton. She probed the sensitive knot of flesh at its centre and skated her fingers over the taut flesh surrounding it.
I love a good politickle pun. Elena is fun.
Samantha shook with silent laughter, her chest heaved as the torment continued and her body glowed with perspiration.

The Russian now used her pinkie finger to probe even deeper into the navel. She felt Samantha’s body jerk violently each time she stroked her fingertip against the bellybutton’s soft centre.

“No more callers please, we have a winner!” Elena said jokingly. “I think I’ve found your most sensitive point.” She wrapped both her arms around Samantha’s back and lowered her mouth to the quivering tummy. She slowly began to lick Samantha’s bellybutton, teasing it mercilessly with her flickering tongue. She pushed the tip of her tongue deep into the tormented dimple, and then she sucked at the tender flesh and blew a loud raspberry against it.

“PPPFFFTTHHRRRPPPPPP!!”

Samantha tried jerking from side to side to move her poor bellybutton away from the teasing tongue but the Russian had too strong a grip on her waist. She laughed helplessly through her gag as she was subjected to ruthless barrage of raspberries and tongue tickles.

“Mmmahhhahahaha. Sssssthtop!! Hhahahaha aha mmphahahahah!”

Elena was having far too much fun slurping away at the ticklish navel. She had reduced one of America’s finest operatives to a giggling wreck and had a great time herself. And she still had more to come. She gave Samantha’s bellybutton a last lingering lick (for now) and then sat up.
Elena's control of the situation is only matched by her increasing joy with her task. Her happiness and power are described well.
She pulled the American’s jumper all the way over her head now and pushed it down her arms to her wrists. She gloated over her captive. Samantha’s eyes were wide and wild, her nostrils were flaring with her rapid breathing and her cheeks were flushed. Beads of perspiration mixed with tears of laughter.

Elena dabbed at the dampness on Samantha’s face. “Well that was fun. I have decided to let you see again though. I want you to be aware of what I have devised for you next, I am sure Miss Ramirez will be proud.” She hopped nimbly down from the table. “I’ll be right be back! Haha, don’t go anywhere!”

Samantha closed her eyes, her tummy ached and her muscles were still trembling as a result of the intense tickling. She knew that at the most she had 48 hours of this treatment to survive, but could she do it with her sanity intact? And what fiendish activity had this Russian got planned now?
That math only holds up if the Russians want to be seen as operating in good faith. If they don't care about what comes next, they could keep their prisoners for a much longer time.

“Oh … wow. Hahahaha” James breathed, his body rippling with laughter.

The Zereva girls had subjected him to a non-stop onslaught of tickling. They had used feathers; fingers and Nicole had even used her tongue to lick his armpit, which along with his ribs was his most ticklish spot. They had explored his entire body seeking the areas their tickling could provoke the strongest reaction from.

James was actually enjoying himself. He felt drained but strangely excited. There was something exciting about being at the mercy of three pretty ticklers and it was a definite improvement on being dangled over a shark-infested swimming pool by the evil Dr. Klaw. The only thing that would have made this better was if he had the chance to tickle his pretty captors.

“Is that honestly the best you can do?” James asked. “I thought you were ladies were supposed to be part of some elite unit. If you want to break me, you are going to have to try a damn sight harder than that!”

“Oh we are just warming up, Commander.” Nadja said, waving a stiff blue feather over his abs. “There is plenty more to come.”

“Well stop yakking and do your worst! James challenged.

James felt the feather land on his stomach. Two pairs of hands starting tickling his ribs and underarms and he felt the first peals of laughter welling up inside. He could get used to this.
The Zereva girls have turned James into a switch, it seems. Or, at least a very willing lee.

Samantha’s feet tingled from their earlier ordeal and the nerve endings in her tummy were still jangling. Just as she was starting to appreciate the momentary break from the tickling, Elena re-entered the room, carrying a large toolbox.

“Samantha, I am going to share my latest invention with you.” Elena opened the toolbox and removed what looked like a travel fan; the sort of small, hand held battery operated one that tourists buy in airports.

With a growing sense of dread, Samantha noticed that the fan blades had been cut down and small red feathers had been attached to them.

“What do you think? It is very pretty isn’t it? I call it the tickle-copter.” Elena said with a smile. She thumbed the ‘on’ switch and the fan buzzed into life. The feathers began spinning and quickly became a red blur. Elena held the spinning feathers close to Samantha’s waist. The American could feel the cool air whip against her skin as the feathers came closer and closer.

Elena put her face close to Samantha’s, she wanted to see her reaction from close up. She applied the feathers to her prisoner’s body. Samantha’s eyed went wide and then she screwed them shut as her waist was tickled. Elena laughed and began moving the fan around Samantha’s body, letting the feathers tickle her tummy, breasts and underarms too.

“Mmphahahaha Ahhhh nnnnnggooo! Hahaha…hrmph...aha!”

Elena was delighted. “Oh Samantha, I knew you would like it, but that isn’t my only surprise.” She switched off the fan and went back to the toolbox. Samantha wondered what sort of mind would create something like that. This Russian was a nutcase.
Visionary. This Russian was a visionary.
“I call this one the tickle-drill.” Elena produced another hand fan. This one’s blades had been completely removed and a single white fluffy feather attached to the top like a drill bit. The Russian triggered the fan and the feather began to spin.

Samantha watched in horror as the instrument descended towards her bellybutton. Hadn’t she had enough for one day? Obviously not. First fingers, then tongues and now this, Samantha squealed as the feather’s spinning tendrils licked at her navel. The light teasing touch was the worst yet and her body shook with silent laughter.

“I am so glad you like my toys.” Elena said. The Russian pulled a handful of the contraptions from their toolbox. “All this tickling has made me very tired and I want to take a quick nap but I couldn’t go without making sure you are OK.” She attached a thick black strap to the table and fastened it tightly across Samantha’s hips, trapping her snugly against the table and severely limiting her range of movement.

Now she took out a handful of what looked like desk lamp stands. The flexible necks ended not in bulbs and shades but clamps. Elena began inserting the fans into the clamps. She placed a clamped tickle-copter next to the sole of each of Samantha’s feet and by the sides of her ribs and underarms. Finally she took the tickle drill and placed the stand between Samantha’s thighs and angled the feather down over her bellybutton.

“These batteries should be good for a couple of hours. I will see you later.”

Samantha looked up pleadingly at Elena. She shook her head and mmph-ed incomprehensible protests into her gag.

Elena bent over and gave Samantha a kiss on the cheek and then she started the fans. Simultaneously, the American agent’s ribs, underarms, soles and bellybutton were subjected to exquisite tickle torture from which she had no hiding place.

The Russian left the room and switched off the light, plunging Samantha into total darkness. All that could be heard was the sound of muffled laughter, whining motors and feathers brushing against sensitive skin.

To be continued…

That seems like more than Ramirez ever did. Does Elena want something from Samantha besides submission?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back