• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on "Newhart" Show w/Stella Stevens

TheTanMan

TMF Novice
This is similar to my previous post about "I Dream of Jeanie"

This one reflects the show "Newhart" Tis show from what I can remember was Bob Newhart was the owner of a small country inn or hotel in New England.

I am not 100% sure but I beleive there is an episode guest starring Stella Stevens and Bob Newhard is pinned or caught or something or on the phone maybe and Stella Stevens acting goofy and sinister like starts to tease and tickle him saying kootchie koo and all kinds of stuff.

Anyone have any memory of this.

Thanks

TTM

I don't remember if it was Stella Stevens, but Bob was tickled by a woman while he was talking on the phone to his wife.

Yes I believe thats the scene, I could be wrong, but I believe it was Stella Stevens and from what I recall a really good scene.

Rajee probably knows he is the best with mainstream

I know of the sitcom Newhart and Bob Newhart. I know of Stella Stevens, I think. I believe she used to be a FM Concepts model. I am not a regular watcher of that show. Yet, odds are that their is bound to be some tickling on a "slapstick" sitcom.

Try searching the alt. multimedia. tk forum in google groups or seeing if yo can find her name in an episode of NewHart in the website http://www.imdb.com or www.epguides.com or see if it is posted here before.

Good luck.
;) :xpulcy: :devil: :bouncybou :couch: :D :wavingguy

I seem to recall the only tickle reference on "Newhart" was the episode where Dick's wife Joanna bonds with their maid Stephanine one night. The next morning Steph comes downstairs, sees Dick, and says "Hi Mr. ticklish you-know-where!"
Later when Dick is with the wife talking about not mentioning personal stuff, he says "And you won't talk about any of my...tickle spots?"

Drew

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back