• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Funny Public Tickle

stevedaboy2

I was in a large sex shop looking at restraints and i was talking to the girl in the shop about these stocks. I asked if i could try them so she said yeah put me in them. She bent over into them and i locked them. I stood behind her and i just couldnt resist tickling her sides and she screamed and i remember her shouting you fucking bastard ill kill you at me, i replied are you ticklish hun, she said yeah now let me out. I let her out i thought i had better as there were a lot of staff on and im sure had many things they could torture me with. After she got out she said why did u do that, i said well thats what i want it for, she called me an evil bastard.

LOL! You were wise to take advantage of the opportunity! :xpulcy:

And she's right, you are an evil bastard! :evilha:

And I'm an evious one! :woot:

yeah i think i would be mad if u had done that to me if i worked in a sex shop.
The poor girl was only showing u the restraint how could u let her put herself in that helpless position and tickle her, if u had have done it to me im afraid you would have been spending the rest of the day in them.

Good show, young man!

What did she look like, Steve?

She was blonde, short, cute, and curvey about 20/21 ish i would say. Anything else you wanna know

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back