• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Tickle Date with Dave

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
Okay this is my first attempt at a tickling story. Just wanted to make that clear to people. I am going to tell the story of my tickling date in detail of the tickle date that I described where I was tickled in a bikini while tied spread eagled. It's basically true but some parts may be exaggerated.

Dave and I had met through TMF. He pmed me and we exchanged cell phone numbers. I had a hard day at school that day since I am a Teacher Apprentice helping a Teacher for second grade. The children were giving us a hard time that day and I knew I was meeting up with Dave and really needed to be tickled. When I left work, I turned on my cell phone and got a message that I got a voice mail that he had left New Jersey and would be in Philadelphia around 5pm.
When I got home I unpacked my groceries and was waiting for him to arrive. I was somewhat nervous because this was my first tickle date with this guy. He seemed very nice on the phone and he said he had a g/f who was only ticklish in certain areas. I have had tickle dates in the past this was my first time with this guy. He arrived around five pm and I greeted him at the door and I took his jacket and hung it up in the closet and we walked over the the couch and asked him if he wanted to watch a tickling video and he said yes so I stretched out on the couch took off my socks and put my feet in his lap. He gave me some tickles and I giggled some. After watching some of the video, he said he had to leave in a an hour so could we get started and I said yes.

I took out the tickling DVD, and said to him,"I am going to change now" and he said, "That's fine". I asked him, "What would you like me to wear?" and he said, "What ever you are comfortable with". So I went in my room and closed the door to change into my bikini. I opened the door and said, "Dave I am ready". He then came in and I said to him, "I have nylon rope you could tie me spread eagle with" and he said "That's fine". Before I laid down on the bed, I gave him some paint brushes to use as tickle toys. Then I laid down on the bed and first he tied my ankles spread apart and then my arms up and behind me.
When he was finished, he started by tickling my feet with his fingers. I started laughing and giggling,"HAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHEHEHHEhehhehheha!!"
Then he slowly began working his way up on my legs and knees. I am more ticklish on my legs than on tops of my knees. I told him that so of course he began to tickle me under my knees so started laughing more. "HhHhHaaaahahhahhahhahhhhaaaaahahaahhehhehheeeeee!!!!" I was beginning to buck up and down more now. I am also making this squeaking sound that I sometimes make while I am being tickled. Dave then tickled my inner thighs which is my most ticklish area. There I am going crazy. "AHAHHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEEEKKKKSTOPPLEASE." He doesn't of course until he's good and ready and I am bucking up and down a lot. He then worked his way up more and began tickling my tummy. This is one of my most ticklish areas and I was like "HHHHahahhahhhahhhhhhhehhehehee" and was bucking up and down more now. He is a very good ler and he stopped for a moment and said to me, "My girlfriend is ticklish but not as ticklish as you".

He then proceeded to get to my ribs and he said, "Well let me count your ribs" and I giggled and said "No don't that really tickles" because I've had that done before but tickles so much, it's TORTURE! He went ahead and did it anyway so I began laughing hysterically now because that's another one of my ticklish areas so I was like "ahahhhahahhaaaaaahahhehhheheeeee" and making that sqeaking sound that I make. I am actually getting turned on by this. I am feeling hot like I am getting a workout. Dave then tickled my underarms and that's another one of my most ticklish areas and he's wiggling his fingers towards me and I get nervous because I am thinking, here come the tickles! Then begins tickling me there so I am hysterically laughing and bucking on the bed.
"HAHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEahhhhhhheeeeeeek!!!! I am struggling against my bonds and laughing like mad. After giving me a good tickling there, he goes back to my feet and begins to tickle my toes with a paintbrush and I am giggling and laughing. He gets me at the balls of my feet. "HHhahhahhahhaaaaaahehhehehhheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethat really tickles". He then tickles my feet more and then randomly tickles me on various body parts at different speeds. Sometimes he starts slow and then gradually gets faster.

The hour is almost up and Dave looks at the clock and he says,"I have to meet my friends at a bar soon so here's the finale" and he gives me a good tickling all over (except for my womanhood of course, lol) but especially on my upper body . I am laughing hysterically, "HAHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHEHEHHEHHE
HEHEHHEHAAHHAAAAAAKKKKK!!!!!!" I am stuggling against my bonds and bucking some. When he is finished, he unties me and I say to him, "Well that was fun, I had a great time" and Dave said, "Yeah I did too. It's too bad my girlfriend couldn't be here but she had to work." I said "I understand and it was very nice meeting you and have a safe trip back". He said,"Thanks and I am going to call Ginger (his girlfriend) and tell her about this" and I said,"That's fine but let's keep in touch". He agreed and then I then closed the door and I also went to the bathroom and felt "wet" down there on my womahood so I knew I was turned on by this. I was going to remember that tickle date for a long time.

Just so you know, my tickle dates have varied but are very similar to this story. Hope everyone who reads this enjoys it.

:couch:

wow

that was worth reading, Great story...
I'm still looking for my victim...
I did find a not so thickish young lady...

Very nice story about your date with Dave, Jen, thanks for sharing!

Mitch

and shame it didnt last longer, but me thinks you couldnt handle any longer :firedevil

I think I could've handled it a little longer Good, lol. I have more endurance than you think, :xpulcy: . I am glad that people like it so far!

Nice story, and well-written too!

Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. :feets:

That was a great story...seemed like lots of fun was had by all. :bump:

nice story

great story jen. i am looking forward to hearing a true story when you are the 'ler also.

ticklejen said:
I think I could've handled it a little longer Good, lol. I have more endurance than you think, :xpulcy: . I am glad that people like it so far!
Could go longer HUH?! Weeeeeelllll GOOD! With me I'm thinking ummmmmmmmm a weekend! Lets talk. PM me or call me, you know the number!

I'd love to get together with you Illtcklu but we'll have to see since we live far apart from each other! I am so flattered that you'd like to have a tickle date with me.

:bouncybou

That was a great story!

Makes me curious about where you ENJOY being tickled the most!

Nice story, if you would like to try being a 'ler, I am in the neighborhood.

-k

great story

That was a great story! Thank you for sharing the experience. If you are inclined, I would love to read about some of your other tickle dates! You write very well.

I am really glad you enjoyed my story. Thank you all for your nice responses so far. I will try to write more and hopefully it'll be a longer story.

:tickle:

Why do all the fantastic Ticklees live on the EAST COAST! WHY! OH WHY!! :cry1: If we got together, my dear, I'd put that endurance of yours to the real test. (Evil laugh). Tickle dates are a lot of fun.But could you handle one with no mercy shown?(No, I wouldn't make you pass out or anything, but definately push your limits way beyond what you think you can handle. :cool: ).Give it a thought.
Sadistickler

Okay this is my first attempt at a tickling story. Just wanted to make that clear to people. I am going to tell the story of my tickling date in detail of the tickle date that I described where I was tickled in a bikini while tied spread eagled. It's basically true but some parts may be exaggerated.

Dave and I had met through TMF. He pmed me and we exchanged cell phone numbers. I had a hard day at school that day since I am a Teacher Apprentice helping a Teacher for second grade. The children were giving us a hard time that day and I knew I was meeting up with Dave and really needed to be tickled. When I left work, I turned on my cell phone and got a message that I got a voice mail that he had left New Jersey and would be in Philadelphia around 5pm.
When I got home I unpacked my groceries and was waiting for him to arrive. I was somewhat nervous because this was my first tickle date with this guy. He seemed very nice on the phone and he said he had a g/f who was only ticklish in certain areas. I have had tickle dates in the past this was my first time with this guy. He arrived around five pm and I greeted him at the door and I took his jacket and hung it up in the closet and we walked over the the couch and asked him if he wanted to watch a tickling video and he said yes so I stretched out on the couch took off my socks and put my feet in his lap. He gave me some tickles and I giggled some. After watching some of the video, he said he had to leave in a an hour so could we get started and I said yes.

I took out the tickling DVD, and said to him,"I am going to change now" and he said, "That's fine". I asked him, "What would you like me to wear?" and he said, "What ever you are comfortable with". So I went in my room and closed the door to change into my bikini. I opened the door and said, "Dave I am ready". He then came in and I said to him, "I have nylon rope you could tie me spread eagle with" and he said "That's fine". Before I laid down on the bed, I gave him some paint brushes to use as tickle toys. Then I laid down on the bed and first he tied my ankles spread apart and then my arms up and behind me.
When he was finished, he started by tickling my feet with his fingers. I started laughing and giggling,"HAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHEHEHHEhehhehheha!!"
Then he slowly began working his way up on my legs and knees. I am more ticklish on my legs than on tops of my knees. I told him that so of course he began to tickle me under my knees so started laughing more. "HhHhHaaaahahhahhahhahhhhaaaaahahaahhehhehheeeeee!!!!" I was beginning to buck up and down more now. I am also making this squeaking sound that I sometimes make while I am being tickled. Dave then tickled my inner thighs which is my most ticklish area. There I am going crazy. "AHAHHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEEEKKKKSTOPPLEASE." He doesn't of course until he's good and ready and I am bucking up and down a lot. He then worked his way up more and began tickling my tummy. This is one of my most ticklish areas and I was like "HHHHahahhahhhahhhhhhhehhehehee" and was bucking up and down more now. He is a very good ler and he stopped for a moment and said to me, "My girlfriend is ticklish but not as ticklish as you".

He then proceeded to get to my ribs and he said, "Well let me count your ribs" and I giggled and said "No don't that really tickles" because I've had that done before but tickles so much, it's TORTURE! He went ahead and did it anyway so I began laughing hysterically now because that's another one of my ticklish areas so I was like "ahahhhahahhaaaaaahahhehhheheeeee" and making that sqeaking sound that I make. I am actually getting turned on by this. I am feeling hot like I am getting a workout. Dave then tickled my underarms and that's another one of my most ticklish areas and he's wiggling his fingers towards me and I get nervous because I am thinking, here come the tickles! Then begins tickling me there so I am hysterically laughing and bucking on the bed.
"HAHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEahhhhhhheeeeeeek!!!! I am struggling against my bonds and laughing like mad. After giving me a good tickling there, he goes back to my feet and begins to tickle my toes with a paintbrush and I am giggling and laughing. He gets me at the balls of my feet. "HHhahhahhahhaaaaaahehhehehhheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeethat really tickles". He then tickles my feet more and then randomly tickles me on various body parts at different speeds. Sometimes he starts slow and then gradually gets faster.

The hour is almost up and Dave looks at the clock and he says,"I have to meet my friends at a bar soon so here's the finale" and he gives me a good tickling all over (except for my womanhood of course, lol) but especially on my upper body . I am laughing hysterically, "HAHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHEHEHHEHHE
HEHEHHEHAAHHAAAAAAKKKKK!!!!!!" I am stuggling against my bonds and bucking some. When he is finished, he unties me and I say to him, "Well that was fun, I had a great time" and Dave said, "Yeah I did too. It's too bad my girlfriend couldn't be here but she had to work." I said "I understand and it was very nice meeting you and have a safe trip back". He said,"Thanks and I am going to call Ginger (his girlfriend) and tell her about this" and I said,"That's fine but let's keep in touch". He agreed and then I then closed the door and I also went to the bathroom and felt "wet" down there on my womahood so I knew I was turned on by this. I was going to remember that tickle date for a long time.

Just so you know, my tickle dates have varied but are very similar to this story. Hope everyone who reads this enjoys it.

:couch:
Hi Jen,
I just read this story and I like it very much. You must be one TICKLISH WOMAN LOL.
Hopefully I can meet you one day at one of our tickle gatherings. :tickle:

Don

nice story

hey good story id travel to you so we can have our story let me know what you think im willing to take my time and get to know you

Great story!

Good for you Jen! Sounds like you a had a nice end to a hard day.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back