• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At a little party tonight!

dman68

TMF Expert
Okay, so it wasn't really a party, there were like ten of us all just hanging out, socially drinking, when everyone decides they want to play Edward fortyhands. I didn't know what it was until tonight so for those of you who are like me, that means that a forty ounce bottle id duct taped to your hand and it cannot come off until you finish the drink. Which gets interesting if someone has to pee and there is till like half the forty left.

Anywho on to the story. I was the sober one, and chose not to play the game so I had the wonderful job of duct taping everyone's hands and oh boy did I tape the hell out of them. Everyone ended up having to cut their way out when they finished. There was this one girl, who was being a little obnoxious, so we decided to fuck with her. So we took a lot of duct tape and taped her wrists together and taped that to the entertainment center. We also taped her ankles together. Well this girl started bitching that she couldn't move and that is when her friend sat on her lap so she couldn't move and looked at her and said, "Well let's get you squirming a little more eh?"

The girl started begging her to not tickle her but the girl started squeezing the crap out of her sides and ribs, causing her poor friend to scream and giggle like crazy while the rest of us just laughed at her. This whole thing lasted a good 2 minutes before she got bored and left her. Then we cut her off because we were sick of hearing her complain. So it wasn't huge but it was still pretty funny and cool. Thanks for listening.

Hey man, good for you! Sounds like it was great! 2 minutes of screaming laughter and begging works for me! I PASSED UP a tickling opportunity at the club I was at last night.....and been kicking myself! So.....happy to hear SOMETHING good happened last night, somewhere! :)

I love that she was begging, hahaha

There was this one girl, who was being a little obnoxious, so we decided to fuck with her.

I don't think he meant there was any rape going on.

Pretty cool story.

Would've been better if you'd joined in and got her feet... You could tell her, "This is from sole seeker. He'd like to have been here in person, but he couldn't. So he deputized me!" :devil2:

Tickling4Fun said:
You shouldn't be on this site and you DEFINITELY don't deserve an opportunigy like that if you guys got "bored" and let her go after "two minutes"!!! hahaha

I dont think it was HE who got bored, i think it was the others.

Afterall, i highly doubt any of us on this forum would get bored of any type of tickling :smilelove

yeah it was most definitely not me who got bored, it was the girl doing the tickling. i was paying close attetion and almost joined in but i really didn't know the girl too well and feared that would make me seem weird.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back