• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robin gets gang tickled (true)

ftmench

TMF Master
By FTMENCH (pic of her feet attached)

Robin and I were about 20 years old at the time of this tickling.
We had just finished rehearsing for a pub we were to play at and were sitting around having a few beers.
My lead guitar player Mike, was sitting with me on the couch and Robin was sitting on the floor chatting with us.
He noticed she has bright red nail polish on her fingers which he complimented.
All at once she says that she painted her toes the same color and asks if he would like to she her toes to which we both said sure.
She was so cute and innocent. As you know if you read my Mr. Ray story, Robin is deathly ticklish everywhere and her feet are the hot spot. Prolonged tickling of her cute little size 5 feet becomes agony for her.
Anyway, she had these wedge type shoes on with little pick footies as she called them, that did not go as high as her ankles.
She slide off one shoe and puts her right foot on my knee wiggling her toes with that little pink sock on. Mike slides over to have a look and I gently take her by the ankle and pull off the sock. She says do you like? Mike was not a foot person like me, but for what happed next you would have thought so.
He said to me "Your girlfriend has pretty feet! He looks at me and asks the question..is she ticklish? With that he took his finger and barely touched the middle of her arch where it is the softest and most wrinkled. She almost yelled out, Hey!! and tries to pull her foot away and naturally I tighten my grip. Now we are above her on the couch as she is sitting the floor with her arms behind her for balance. She takes her other foot with the shoe still on and attempted to pry my grip. I just grabbed that ankle to and held her feet together firmly with both hands. One foot bare on not. I said, Look Mike now I have both for you! He did not bat an eye and bared her other foot. He started to tease her with the citchie citchie talk as he was using his finger slowly up and down alternating feet.
She was giggling pretty good and she was able to sit up far enough to place her hands across the soles of her feet.
What she did not notice was Rick our sound guy sitting behind her. He slid up and reached around her and grabbed her wrists and pried her hands of her own feet one at a time and slid back still holding her wrists She was now stretched tight.
Her situation now really dawned on her and panic started to appear. OH HELL NO!! OH GOD PLEASE NO!! DON'T DO THIS!!
D...I WILL KILL YOU!! (Don't you love it when they beg before they get tickled?) Mike now started to use his fingers and nail with the fury of a maniac. She exploded with the reaction I came to love! YEOWWWW!!! HAHAHA!! YEOWWW!! HAHAHA!! PLEASE STOP!! PLEASE STOP!! About this time Mikes younger brother comes down the stairs to see what the hell is going on.
I look up and he has a big evil grin on his face and sits next to Robin and has an order of ribs and now she's really freakin' out.
Now she has tears rolling out and is getting worn out. I'm not sure how long we tickled her but you have to remember, This is torture for her and Robin is the sadistic ticklers dream girl. Very pretty and great body and great feet. All of a sudden her struggles renew in strength and starts really freakin' more. Come to find out Mike started using his guitar pic on her feet.
You would think she was being electrocuted. A few minutes go by and we let her up, I did not want to kill her.
She's laying on her side, hair messed up cheeks wet, breathing hard like she just ran the mile.
I said to her," I guess we liked your nail polish." She smiled, threw a pillow at me and said," Go to hell!"
She was a good sport. There would be more stories like this.
Ftmench

That's a really nice story. I just got a pedicure last month with red nail polish! That story really turns me on.

:happyfloa

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back