• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL! A tickling experience last night!

Mousey_ticklee

THANK YOU FOR THE TMF!
It's been only one week since I've been here and yet in that time, it's helped me to remember how much I used to like to be tickled. So here's a true story that happened last night and probably wouldn't have had I not found the TMF first!

My family was having a get together last night with another family. I'm best friends with their daughter. Her older brother came along too. Well after dinner, my folks decided to chat with her folks a bit in private so we kinda got chased upstairs. We played video games together for a while. Then I asked out of the blue if they remembered how much they used to love to tickle me when we were younger. They all kinda looked at me weird. I told them we used to have so much fun together, and that it could be fun now. They seemed hesitant. We were all older now, and they weren't sure. I told them it would be fun though. Well one of my brothers (they're both twins) went up behind behind me and started tickling my sides thru my clothes. The other one joined in and started tickling as well. Pretty soon i was "tickled" to the floor and one bother was tormenting my belly and the other one was doing my feet. My friend and her brother just stood there looking on for a few moments, then they couldn't take it anymore and gave into the temptation. With all 4 of them tickling me all over I was laughing up a storm. They did me for 5 minutes then stopped (that was usually how long they always ever tickled me for). I wasn't finished though, I asked them if 'that was all they had'. HEE HEE that got their attention! They began tickling me in what experience taught them were my worst spots. I was laughing so hard! I'm a natural resistor though so even though I ws loving it, I was also trying to escape. I tried to scoot myself by pulling myself forward with my legs but only suceeded in MAKING MY SHIRT RIDE UP A LITTLE! My brothers saw my bare spot and began attacking it, oh dearrie me did I go wild! All 4 of them noticed my significantly greater reaction to being tickled on my bare tummy so what happens then? My friend's brother pulls my shirt up really high and they all mercilessly attacked my belly (by far my worst spot)! All the noise brought my father up to investigate. On seeing the situation, he just told to "make sure we bahaved ourselves", then he went right back downstairs. They all saw that as a sort of blessing to continue, lol, and continue they did! They focused all their attention on my belly and it's immediately surrounding area. I had never been tickled by friends on my bare belly before and I was loving it just as much as I was hating it, LOL! They got me for about half an hour before they let me rest. I needed it! But I was all fired up. As soon as I gathered my strength again, I told them that that was "SOOOOO LAME!" Oh dearrie me I'll never learn, hee hee! Then they took turns one holding my feet, one holding my arms, and the other two tickling the crap out of my poor exposed belly! I couldn't take it, tears were coming out of my eyes, yet they kept it up FOR A WHOLE HOUR! By the time they finished with me, I had no fight left in me at all. I was resigned and defeated. They seemed to feel pretty bad afterwards and apologised to me for getting so worked up. I told them no, that I absolutely loved it, and that I forgave them. I gave them all a hug and said that I hoped we could get to do something like this again some time. They seemed to like the idea. However, we just went back to playing videogames, then we all watched the Incredibles together. After that they had to go home. It was a fun night, but I realised after they left, it had been all too short. THE END.

That's a really cool story Mousey. I wish I had been tickled like that! I have yet to be gang tickled but who know if that will happen. Sounds like you had a great time and I am glad they decided to tickle the crap out of you! I am surprised they were hesitant at first but glad they did. I really liked the way you kept egging it on and they tickled you again. That's probably what I would do.

:imouttahe

Now that story I liked a lot more than your most intense experience ever. Thats great. I'm glad you're getting some more enjoyable tickling. Sounds like you are a perfect ticklee.

Good on you, Mousey. Most 'lers appreciate a good brat.

Redmage said:
Good on you, Mousey. Most 'lers appreciate a good brat.

Cant disagree with that statement. That was a good story, seems like we got an agressive lee in our mists. Its always good when a lee will bring up the act of tickling b4 anyone else does. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back