• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Potential Gathering

fingers_of_fury

I don't know how feasible this is, but I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a gathering near my area. I live in SW PA, and I have noticed there are quite few of us ticklephiles in this area. Also there seems to be a lot of us just outside the area,in E OH, N WV, and SW NY. I would love to see a gathering get started and eventually grow to become a somewhat regular event. I hope there are others of you out there who feel the same way and would like to organize something.

While I encourage all to start as many events as possible, it would be wrong of me NOT to point out that there are open events in Philedelphia (NEST) and Ohio (MidWest NEST) already.

Being that there aren't events for either that are immediate, if you've a notion of hosting visitors, by all means, please do. Feel free and encouraged to ask questions of me privately as well.

dvnc

Thanks a lot dvnc for your reply to this post. Looking into these established gatherings may be a good idea. I certainly like the idea of attending an event run by people who have lots of experience with organizing gatherings. I also appreciate you making yourself available to answer questions. I've noticed that you are always willing to help people on this forum. This is my first correspondence with you, but having read many of your posts, I can honestly say you are one of the people who make this forum such a nice place to visit.

Wow. Thanks! That's very kind of you, fingers_of_fury, doubly so, since you seem to know that I'm here to help regardless.

Do mail me if you've need.

dvnc

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back