• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Northern, Southern, and Texas Inhospitality, and, Forcing The Issue.. Of Happiness

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to New York, Atlanta, and Houston. It did not go well, as they went three and six, dropping two of three in each city, and blowing late leads in all the losses. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the Mid America teams.
During the flight home, despite the poor road trip, Mitch was in a cross but resolved mood. He was tired of arguing with Naomi over the petty issues in their marriage, and wasting their money on counseling that didnt seem to be helping. He decided when he got home, that he would take matters into his own hands in regard to the couple's happiness.
When he arrived home late on that Sunday night, Naomi was waiting there. After a little idle and strained chit chat, Mitch walked over to Naomi, picked her up in his arms, carried her into the bedroom, and tied her to the bed, ripping her clothes off. She protested, and was not happy at first:" What the fuck is this? If you wanted something from me, how about asking, or a bit of foreplay? This isnt fucking funny!" She snapped. "No, it isnt. Our whole marriage hasnt been one bit funny in the recent past. Therefore, tonight, Iam going to see to it that we both are happy. Iam going to tickle you to death, and then fuck your brains out, until you scream for more!" Mitch said, with an evil grin on his face. Naomi was silent for a minute, then said:" Is that so?", with a puzzled look on her face. With that, after kissing her, and sticking his tounge in her mouth, something they didnt often do, he began to run his fingers over her nipples, which were becoming increasingly erect, as she began to squeal and moan softly, and her loins became more saturated with love juice. "You're going to make me come, you bastard!" Naomi said, with mock anger, as she moaned some more, and then let out screams and squeals of delight, as her body began to rock with orgasmic feeling. "I love you. We are going to be happy, if it kills us!" Mitch said, sternly, taking control of the situation, and looking deep into Naomi's eyes, as she did little else, but nod her approval. Then, he made his way to the bottom of the bed, and began an assault on Naomi's feet. First, he ran his fingers over her feet and toes, causing her to flex her toes, and squeal with hysterical laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOP THAT! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Then, after kissing both soles, sucking on her toes one by one, and licking inbetween her toes, Mitch did something he rarely did, and ran his erect penis on Naomi's soles, and inbetween her toes. The foot/genital contact drove Naomi beserk, and she erupted with another orgasm, virtually bouncing off the bed. "Fuck Me Now, You Scumbag!" Naomi commanded, with mock anger. "You are tied up, Naomi, YOU do not give the orders here, I do. I will say when we fuck and when we dont. Just lie there, and do as I say. The next thing I will do is have to gag you, so I dont hear your potty mouth!" Mitch said sternly. Naomi became very quiet. She had never seen Mitch like this in all their 21 years together. Apparently, the pressure of playing every day for the team, and his increasing unhappiness of their ongoing bickering, had taken it's toll. He was not himself, and she decided the time had come to play very submissive, and give him what he wanted, with no complaints, for the good of that night,and the good of their marriage long term.
After Mitch buried his head between Naomi's legs, causing another orgasm, and for her to go so beserk, she wanted to jump out of her skin, he finally entered her with his penis, and she erupted again after yet another minute. Mitch's dominant personality was whipping her into a fury, yet was turning her on in ways she could never have dreamed. After the couple lied there following their sexual heat, Mitch said. "I want you to get dressed, get the ladder out of the closet, and stand on it barefoot for me. Go as high as you can, I want to see it. Maybe if you're good, I'll tie you up, and fuck you again" . With that, Naomi and Mitch put on bathrobes, and she got the ladder from the closet, and stood on it barefoot for him, very high on the top step, so her bare soles were fully in his view. This scenario gave him a massive erection, and when they got back into bed, they had intercourse a second time. "I think from now on Iam going to have you do that more often, Australian. I cant ask anyone else, so you will be my sex and ladder slave. If you dont like it, then hmmm, we are going to have to see what we will do to make sure you comply" Mitch said.
The next night, Kate Hudson and the Good Guys opened a homestand against the middle America teams. It was an easy game, as Kate pitched a three hit shutout, to win, 4-0. Gil Bellows went to the mound the next night, and fared well also, combining with Naomi and Duff, as Mitch hit a homer, in a 5-2 victory. Charlize Theron lost a close game on Wednesday night, as she didnt get any runs, dropping a 1-0 decision.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi, after counseling, spent it in bed, with Mitch dominating Naomi some more. There were still problems in their marriage, but the dominance was turning them both on so much, that it masked some of the issues.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. After the Good Guys were shut out on back to back nights by Mark Prior and Kerry Wood, with Neve Campbell and the fifth starter suffering the defeats, in 3-0 and 4-0 shutouts, Kate Hudson took the hill on Sunday, and she was her usual self. Kate returned the shutout favor, striking out thirteen, and firing a two hitter, in a 5-0 whitewashing.
The Cardinals visited Paradise in the homestand's last series before the team headed on another road trip. After a Gil Bellows opening game 5-4 loss, Charlize Theron took the mound on Tuesday night, and this time got runs, fanning ten, and coming away with credit for a 6-2 win. Neve Campbell went to the mound on a sunny Wednesday in the homestand's last game before the team headed away again. This time, she got four early runs in the first, but could not hold it, as the Cards cut it to a 5-4 score in the middle of the game. Neve hung tough into the sixth, then got a lot of help from the bullpen, to come away as the winning pitcher, in a 6-5 Good Guy win that capped a rough five and four homestand. The team had escaped with a winning record, but things had been less than rosy, on field, and off.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. Keeping with the theme of total dominance over Naomi, she was the featured lee, and not a willing one at that. Mitch carried her into the fetish club in full view of everyone, ripped off her clothes, stripped her down naked, and invited all ticklers to attack her. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Naomi's neck, and under her arms with fingers, as the squeals began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NO! PLEASSSE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Second baseman Russell was next, attacking Naomi's underarms,sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and begged:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS! HE IS SOO GOING TO PAY! I HATE YOU MITCH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, Third baseman Michael attacked Naomi's inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her to buck. Finally, Mitch zeroed in on his favorite spot, the soles of Naomi's soft feet. After attacking her soles with his fingers, and then a feather, and ice, a vibrating electric massager, and other tickle torture instruments, Mitch proceeded to run his tounge in very long strokes over Naomi's ticklish soles. She went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, begging for mercy, and nearly losing control:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! STOP THAT YOU! IAM GOING TO WET MYSELF! I CAN T STAND THIS! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, the tickle stopped, and the exhausted Naomi was untied.
So, it had been a subpar homestand on the field, but one themed with dominance for Mitch over the partner of his life. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

So Mitch finally reached a veritable breaking point. It's good to see him take matters into his own hands. If he isn't satisfied with the progress of events, then more power to him to take control. Excellent story and happy birthday also.

HappyD

Thank you, Mr Darwin. Your praise is appreciated as always, sir. Yes, Mitch is quite fed up with the problems in his marriage, and decided a bit more dominance was needed.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back