• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"PLEASE SAY YES" WRITTEN FOR THE LADIES

stloldg

There she was caramel brown skin, silky reddish-brown hair, hazel brown eyes, stimulatingly lustiest lips, she was 5’ 7” in heels and weight about 130 lbs. I couldn’t help but adore her from afar, she would never know that I love her. Never know that I give my life to spend 1 second in her presents. She walks pass me. How can I get her to notice me? How can I get her to notice me? Her name is Tawanda Fuller; she worked in the same office for the last 5 years. I’m the manager in her department she is one of my best worker an up and coming business analysis

There was something about her that captivated me from the first time we meet, HR introduced her as the new entry-level clerk. Looking into her eyes cause my blood to boil, my pulse to racing, and my heart to skips a beat. I was in AHHHH from her beauty. Hello Tawanda my name is Russell Morgan; I will be your department manager. I explained to her. She shook my hand; I could fill the waves of electricity shooting throughout my body. I was tingling from head to toe. Her skin was as soft as rose peddles on a harm spring morning.

Mr. Morgan, she replied. No just call me Russ, Russ it’s a pleasure working with you. I was praying that my hand was not sweating It’s good having you here I replied. I will send over one of your co-workers to explain your duties to you. I walked into the restroom to compose myself; I was praying that it wasn’t obvious that I really liked her. A black manager of a fortune 500 company, falling in love with a entry-level clerk was not good for my career.

As time went on I would send other co-workers to tell her what I wanted her to do. Usually, I would talk to my workers personally. But I could not concentrate when I was around her. I thought that it would be better if I was not alone with her. Every project that I assigned her was done with the utmost professionalism. I would have my supervisors evaluate her work and promote her to my delight. I could not be involved in any dealing concerning her growth in the company for her benefit and for mines she quickly made it to an assistant supervisor in my department.

5 years has passed and I have not once spoken with her on a non-professional level. At picnics, parties, business meets. I could joke with all of my other employees, but with her I would be silent. I was noticing that she was starting to feel uncomfortable around me lately. She would walk with her head down every time she passes me. When, I walk in a room she would quickly excuse herself and leave.

A position opened up in another department, in which I felt that she was perfect for. But again I would not do anything out of fear of my desire for her. But, as fate would have it. She applied for the position as soon as it open. I was praying that she gets the job; the position was for an assistant in a new department that the company was implementing. She would be traveling all over the world.

None of my other assistants wanted the position because they were married and happy in the position they currently held. So she won it by default. At a meeting to a novices the new department head, I received some starting news from my boss john.

Russ, you been with the company for awhile haven’t you, Yes I have about 10 years vested. I was noticing the way you ran your department. You have the best ran department in the company. Thank you John, I replied. Your workers are self-sufficient, your production is high, your overtime is low, sick leave low, Low absenteeism. You’re an inspiration for our company; John, I can’t take the credit, I have good assistants and workers under me. It that kind of modesty we need, in the new department. As you know we will have offices all over the global, we need someone to travel to each one and train our managers in dealing with their employees. Before I knew it I took the job. Yes, yes, it will be an honor to take the new position John. Good you and your new assistant will start next week.

New assistant? Yes, john your position is too important to have you travel by yourself. Her name is Tawanda fuller. Damn, Tawanda, I forgot that she applied and accepted the position. For 5 year I have kept from being alone with her. Now she will accompany me to meetings and out of town business trips. We were to spend great amount of time together preparing to bring this department up to online.

Thank you, John I will try to confirm the confidences that you showed in me. My greatest fears have come true. I will be working hand in hand with her. I will be spending countless hours with her. Fate was cruel. I will be able to be next to her, but she could never know how I feel. It like being at the edge of having the greatest orgasm in your entire life but you need one little push to make it come to a head. So, it just holds there waiting. At the tip of overflowing. What am I to do, refuse the promotion, the greatest move in my career. Or accept the promotion, I will be working next to her but she could never know my feelings. The company has rules against higher-level employees having relationship with the subordinates. Damn, why do these things happens to me.

Thanks you john, when do you what us to start. Your new position starts now. There will be a seminar that I want you and your assistant to attend. It’s in Saint Lucia. Saint Lucia? Yes you will be there for a couple of weeks so make sure that you take a lot of sun tan oil. John, when have you knew black people to need sun tan oil? I asked with a smile. Your right. As the room started to laugh all Russ could think about was spend a couple of week at a romance locations with Tawanda.

That night, Russ was in a panic, I can’t go to a romance resort with her,. I can’t damn, DAMN, DAMN. Why in the hell did she have to apply for the job? Why in the hell was I picked to head up the department? Why didn’t I just refuse the job? The thought of having to see her on the beach, her perfect body, her desirable body, all I can see Is her. The thought overwhelmed him. Suddenly his nature was welling up in his pants, he could feel the pain in his cock. The more he thought of her the more it ached. His paints was restraining his growth. He had to release it before it started to suffocate him. He started to open his paints, as soon as he unzipped his member jumped out. His penis was throbbing in pain, begging for relief. The veins was puffy he could feel the blood rushing through them. He hasn’t jerked off in years. But now he couldn’t help himself.

She was life a fetish he had to have, smell her, taste her, touch her. His mind was racing he started to become light headed. He could not resist any longer he ran into the bathroom ripe off the cap from the Vaseline jars. Grabbing a big amount of Vaseline he applied it to his tortured cock. It only took one pump before he cum. His eyes closed tightly, his knees buckled, it felt as if someone or something was lifting him up on his toes. He lost his balance and nearly fail over. The stream of sperm was gigantic, it flowed like a rushing river. He open his eyes to see his sperm ended up on the mirror 3 feet in front of him directly in his reflection. I can’t continue this, I can’t’ I can’t

The company flew them down on their private jet the company sent them to the islands in first class. I am so glad that we are going to Saint Lucia for the seminar. I have never been to a topical island before. How old are you Tawanda? If you don’ mine me asking. No, I’m 28. Your boy friend never took you on a vacation. I don’t have a boy friend. A girl friend? I am not gay or bi Russ. I’m sorry I did not mean to offend you. I’m not offended these days it a valid question. I don’t have time for a relationship. I never found a man that I feel was not afraid of my success. You know black men are afraid of a strong black woman.

I beg to differ I don’t know what type of men you have been dealing with, I have friends that all I hear is that they were sick of weak will black woman, with no ambition or self—esteem. They complain that the women only want their money, someone to take care of them. How about you Russ? Are you married or have a girl-friend / boy-friend? Cute, I guess I desire that one. They both laugh.

No, I don’t have a girl friend, I don’t go out to clubs I’m just a workaholic. What type of woman are you interested in. I want a woman that not afraid to go after her dreams. Willing to take a chance on her man, willing to work with me, not against me, you can’t find that kind of woman at a nightclub. So I decided to just work.

It was a long plane ride Tawanda legs was accidentally rubbing against him. Not now, he thought to himself, excuse me Tawanda I have to go to the restroom. As he got up there was a noticeable raise in his left paint leg. Russ immediately fail back in his seat to hide it from her. are you OK Russ? Yes, I fine. I had to much to drink, that all. He walked to the small restroom on the plane I have 2 more hours to go. The seat are to dame close. I can’t keep jacking off every 15 minutes. Please god, don’t let this be a big one.

No use, he haven’t had sex in years, all his did was work and exercised. Now, the exercising was backfiring, he has to much stored up energy to release. One thing he learnt from the last episode is to keep some rubbers in his wallet. He quickly grab a condom out of his wallet and slipped it over his crying cock. The continuous bucking of the plane was not helping. He thought about Tawanda’s legs rapped around his head. The thought of her vagina in his nose causes a rapid reply from his cock. The condom expanded twice it sizes in a few seconds. He pulled the condom off; it looked like a water balloon. He quickly tied up the condom and threw it in the trash. He washed his cock and hands at the sink, he grab a lot of paper towels to dry both of them off and walked back to his seat.

Tawanda had felt a sleeping while he was gone, she was wearing a business suit with a low cut blouse. She had on nylon stockings and her shoes were lying in the pouch on back of the seat in front of her. Her legs were stretch out over my seat. I was sitting by the windows she said that she don’t like heights. Now what I asked myself?. Excuse me Tawanda he shook her gently. Tawanda? Tawanda? Are you Ok?

Mum. Russ she said in a tire tone. I am sorry; I was up all night packing and felt asleep. That ok, Russ replied.

Russ would you mind if I place my feet on your lap so I could can take a nap I could feel my cock starting to rise again. Would that be a little uncomfortable for you to try and sleep with your body twisted? Your legs stretch over the seat. The arms rest lift up so I will be ok. It not you I’m worry about, he thought to himself.

I’m sorry Russ, I’m placing you in a difficult position, NO, NO, I need to do a little work while we fly so before you place you feet up let me get some paper work out of my case. Russ sat down and reached for his leather portfolio. He pulled a pad of paper out of it with an ink pin Tawanda I’m going to leave the portfolio on my lap to help support your feet. Ok she said sleepily.

She lifted her feet up to his portfolio which was sitting on his lap. He could see the curves in her feet. She had high arches no corns, bunions, her feet was perfect just like her from the bottom of her heels to the tip of her pedicure toes.

The smell of her feet was that of perfume, no musty body odor. He had an irresistible desire to touch them. A lump in his throat suddenly grows. It felt like butterflies was going around and around in his stomach. Touch me, kiss me caress me, lick me. The though was rolling around and around in his head.

I have to; he said to himself, I must touch them. There they are sitting in front of me. They remind me of two adorable small teddy bears begging to be played with. The lump in his paints was starting to growth again but the case was masking the feeling from Tawanda sleeping feet. I have to I just have to. He raised his finger up to her left foot the one on top. He slowly drew his fingertip from the bottom of her foot to the ball. To his amazement her foot was soft it reminded him of his grandmother skin when he was a boy. Her foot felt like fine silk, yielding to the touch, smooth. He couldn’t help but continue to rub his finger up and down her foot being as gentle as he could.

At first nothing happen, then he noticed that her toes was starting to wiggle as he tracked over her soft skin. A little giggle utter out of her mouth, he notice that she had a smile on her face. I wonder if I was causing this reaction. He stopped for a moment, her toes were still again but the smile was still there. He decided to try the other foot. He started to trace her right foot. Her toes instantly started to move. A giggle followed almost as quickly. He stopped at once fearing that she was not asleep but baiting him and he felt for the bait. He sit in his chair, the butterflies was moving faster and faster. We have 90 more minutes before the plane landed he thought to himself.

This is the captain speaking a voice came over the intercom, Mr. Russ we have to detour because of a storm in our path. Russ, press the button for the intercom close to his seat, how much longer, he asked? About an additional 2 hours to be safe. I’ll be damn he said to himself. If you have to you have to he said with a smile.

Mum… utter Tawanda a sleepy Tawanda eyes open, Russ could not help but look into her eyes. He was lost, lost deep in her eyes. The softness of her eyes clouded all reality. He felt as if he was weightless, floating on a cloud. Russ, Russ Oh yes Tawanda what wrong. Nothing, I had a silly dream, I was sitting on the bank of a pond, I was sitting with my feet in the water. All a sudden a school of small fishes was swimming around my feet. It tickles and all I could do was giggle then they disappeared.

The captain just called it going to take an additional 2 hours to get to your location. That great she said I can get some more sleep. Are you a heavy sleeper or something? Yes, my mother told me that once I ‘m deep asleep it hard to wake me up. My mother use to rub me to help me sleep. She did Russ replied. Yes, sometime I would have trouble sleeping. I would walk into my mother’s room. She would rub my back, head, leg foot something and I would be asleep in a matter of minutes.

I tell you what I can rub your foot for you to help you sleep. But I want something in written that I was requested by you and it was no type of sexual harassment involved. Deal Tawanda replied. Russ would have jumped out of his seat and thru the plane If her legs wasn’t holding him down. He felt that he could fly the rest of the way without a plane, he could caress and play with a part of her body without worrying if he will be brought up on some type of harassment charges.

Are you ready? Yes, but I must warning you, I am very ticklish and I will jump and kick If you tickle me. I will not tickle you my word of honor. Ok than she smile. Russ took her left foot in his hand and gently started to rub the heel of his hand into the arch of her foot She moan a little and her toes started to wiggle again. Am I tickling you? No, it feels real good don’t stop. He continued to rub her foot a smile was pasted over her face her eyes was closing. She was drifting out to La La Land. He loves the feel of her skin. How do she keep her feet so soft he thought to himself. Not one callus on her foot.

She the only one I know that takes this much care of her feet. I have to be with her. As to her word she was sleep within a few minutes. I wonder if she was telling me the truth about being a heavy sleeper. Well there one way to find out.

Russ stop rubbing her foot He waited for 5 or so minutes. Then he started to trace his nail over her soft skin. Her toes started to wiggle again a giggle started to mumble from her lips. But she would not wake up, he started to dig a little harder into her flesh, a jerk of her leg welcome the new sensation her foot flexed and moved to avoid his touch be still she would not wake up. Russ always been a tickling villain he use to torture his old girl friends for hours. Hmmm I have time to have some fun; Russ away keep short well groomed finger nails with a a little point to them. He started to run his finger down the split of her foot quickly her toes made a ball, he could hear the knuckles of her toes crackle she was grabbing them so hard. He saw the blood draining from her toes they was a pain whitish color. This is very interesting he thought to himself, he decided to use the pointing swivel stick to attack the neck of the middle toe. With the pin accuracy of a surgeon he place the point of the drink stick maybe because she had on very sheer sick stocking, with the natural sensitivity of her feet and the caressing touch of the pointy stick, when Russ drag it over the neck of her toe Tawanda let out a scream of delight that made Russ drop his instrument on the floor of the plane.

Russ was stun from the reaction that he received, he decided to not use any pointing items again, for now on Russ was very careful not to go to far with his tickling, he would give her time to relax from his attacks on her feet. His dick started to become hard as a rock. It seems to have backfired on him. He was trapped, Trapped by the thing that he wanted so much, if he awaken her before the fight to go to the restroom she might stay up and not be violable to him. And if he stay and continue to rub and play with her feet he will shoot one in his pants.

He reached for his wallet that was in the suit coat pocket. He pulled a condom out of it. He lifted the portfolio with her feet still on top just enough to get his left hand into unzip his pant. With the skill of a hooker he maneuvered the condom over his cock with one hand. He zipped his paints back up and placed her feet back on his lap. I have 60 more minutes

The aroma of her perfume was sending him to cloud nine. I waited for over 5 years to get any part of her. I’m going to enjoy every moment of it. The flight attendants were in the back preparing for their arrival.

He started to caress her foot again almost instantly she let out a soft moan type giggle. He started to mold and finger her foot as if he was an artist molding wet clay between his fingertips. The more he caresses her foot the more she would moan. Her feet flinched from the occasional tickle that he would give her. His cock became harder and harder it was building to a peak of uncontrolled violence. He needed some part of her body to touch his cock. He removed the portfolio from under her feet. There was nothing between his cock and her foot he shifted his body a little toward her unprotected feet. Her right foot was closest to his cock. He took her foot in his hand and rub the sole against his aching muscle. She had a small dainty foot about a size 6. it caused a eruption in his pants. Unknowingly, he started to lick and suck the toes and sole of her left foot. She started to moan and giggle a little louder. No one notice because they were in their owe world. Wave after wave of pleasure went through him. Her toes on both feet were moving wildly in results to his licking, sucking, and nibbling on her foot. The movement of her toes on is cock caused a second orgasm. She shifted in her chair yanking her feet away from him. But she still don’t wake up.

OH FUCK what in the hell am I doing, I really fucked up know. Her left foot was soak with his saliva and little red mars from him nibbling on it. How in the hell am I going to explain that. He sat and thought, then he called for the attendant. Miss I need a cup of warm water please I have to take my pills. When the attendant returned with the water he slowly reposition Tawanda’s feet across his portfolio. Taking the water he carefully poured some over her left foot and on his shirt. A minute later he woke her.

Tawanda, we’re almost there carefully shaking her she final work up. We’re almost there Tawanda. Still sluggish she noticed that her foot felt cold. She looked and noticed that it was wet. Why is my foot wet Russ, she had a confuse look on her face. I’m sorry, you had your feet on my lap. I was reaching over to get my water to take my pills, and the plane must have hit an air pocket. The water wasted over your foot and my shirt. He pointed to the wet spot on his shirt and the glass of remaining water on the tray. Oh, she replied. Raise up a moment and I will go for some towels form the restroom. I will just have the attendant bring some. She replied. That all right, I have to go to the restroom anyway. Russ got up with his hand in his pocket. It was here to hold the condom in place, which was heavy because of the great amount of sperm he deposit into it.

When he returned with the paper towel she was still half sleep, her foot was damp from the water, Tawanda we have 20 minutes before the plane land. I am up, I’m up. She removed her legs from his seat. Here the towel thank you, she started to dry her foot with the towel. My foot still al little damp. That’s ok we don’t have to go far to the hotel. Thank you for rubbing me to sleep Russ, I image that I placed you in a difficult situations. No, I understand I’m happy to do it. But don’t’ forget my letter. They started to laugh.

They arrived at the villa; driver is there some type of mistake. No, Sir this is the company villa, I received orders that you and your assistant were to stay here. The driver open the door and started to show them the layout of the villa. it was the most elaborate house either of them have ever seen. It was a 5 bedroom condo, a big black marble fireplaces was in the center of the room. The kitchen had a serving island in the middle of the floor. Each of the bedrooms had its own fireplace; full size bathroom the tub could fit 2 big adults and a chandler in the center of the ceiling. King size beds with solid oak bed post reaching up to the ceiling, silk sheets and comforters. Sir, Miss, just pick a room and I will move your luggage in for you.

Here s my cell phone number sir. Just call and I will be here within 10 minutes. Afterward the driver moved the bags into their rooms and left.

Oh, Russ this place is magnificent. It has a swimming pool and Jacuzzi outside. And look at the view of the beach. It has it own private beach. The kitchen is fully stocked. Look Russ here’s a letter. It’s addressed to you.

Russ walked over to Tawanda, he open the letter

Dear John,

I hope you like the surprise, I knew if I told you that you was going to a villa you wouldn’t have went. As you may know by now there’s no seminar, I wanted you to take a vacation, you been working too hard for the last 10 years. I greatly appreciate it. Instead of a week off, I wanted you to have 3 weeks off.

But, I knew that you would go crazy for 3 weeks alone with nothing to do. That why I sent your assistant with you follow the map and you will find a den with everything you need to prepare for your new assignment. It will start in 3 weeks from tomorrow.

I hope you use the time to relax, because I am going to work the hell out of you when you return.

John

Russ handed the letter to Tawanda with a blank look on his face. We were supposed to be in a hotel. We were supposed to be in a hotel. We were not to be in a villa alone. We were supposed to be in a big hotel in separate rooms.

I’m not going to bit you a voice yelled form the kitchen. I am sorry; it just came as a surprise. It will take a few moments to sink in. Well while it sinking in I am going to the Jacuzzi and relax. It’s a good thing I packed my bikini. You brought a bikini? Yes, we not going to work 24-7. I wanted to lay out on the beach after the seminar. But since there’s not a seminar I going to lay out in the Jacuzzi. Russ still was walking around with a perplex look, ok have fun.

She ran up the stairs to change into her bikini. I can’t do this he thought to himself. 3 weeks alone with her. She is going to change in to a bikini. 3 weeks with her running around in a bikini, I’m in trouble. I’m in big trouble. I almost lost my mind with her feet in my lap but to have her running around damn near naked. I’m ruined.

He started to walk up the stairs to the bedroom to look for some aspirins. Tawanda was walking out of her room. He notice her while she was backing out of her room. OH DAMN!!!!. She had on a string bikini. Her nipples were barely covered by two small pieces of cloth. But, you could see her nipples standing at attention. They were big and perky she must have waxed around the hairline of the bikini because it was bare. She was wearing some flip-flops on her feet. She turn to walk down the stairs are you ok Russ you look a little under the weather. I’m fine, I just have a headache I’m al little tire form the trip I going to my room I see you for dinner. Ok take care of yourself.

He walked to his room the worm was trying to wiggle it way out of his pant again. Why did John do this to me. I have been celibate for 8 years and in less than a week I have jacked off so many times. I need to control myself I have to control myself. Just his luck the Jacuzzi was allocated across from his window. He walked out of the bathroom and there she was.

She was laying in the Jacuzzi the water was crashing against her. Man, I wish I was the water right now surrounding her entire body. He stood in the window looking at her. His phallus was throbbing again. He couldn’t move from the window. She captivated him, she was in his blood, in is soul, in his being. She shifted and he was given a better look at her breast. His phallus was staring to call for his hand now. I need to be handle. He stuck his hand inside of his pant and started to stoke. It was very sensitive from being handle so much in a short period of time.

Tawanda was enjoying the feel of the water jets, they were flirtatiously touching every part of her body. She would from time to time stick a leg out of the water to stretching the muscles in her legs. Her long shapely legs were killing him. His hearth was beating like a jungle drum. His pulse was shadow. It seems as if she would run her hand ever so slowly down her leg. Before he knew it a gush ran down the side of his pant leg. AH shit, what the fuck is going on here.

That night he wanted to take her out for dinner. You have any plans for dinner tonight. No, I don’t Russ. Well would you mind joining me for dinner. It would be a honor sir, she said with a smile. Ok I will call the driver and see if he know a place. He called the driver and told him to pick them up around 8:00 at 7:50 the driver pulled up to the door. Tawanda the driver here, ok I’ll be out in a moment.

He had on a black tux. He walked to the front door to motion to the driver. Ok I am ready, oh fuck!!!! She was standing in a designer dress there was no neckline. It seems as if her breast was being held up by their own will. The dress was so tight it seems as if she painted it on. It don’t look trashy by no means. It was the most etiquette evening dress that he has ever seen. I take that as a compliment. She said with a smile.

The driver pulled up to the most poplar evening club in town, dress requirements, black ties and tails. Russ this is magnificent, as they walked into the club, the band was playing big band jazz in the background.

The waiter sat them in the center of the club. My I have your drink order Sir, Madam, I will have a glass of white wine Wanda said I will have a cognac reply
Russ. For dinner what you think Russ, I don’t know, but I feel a little adventurous. Waiter give me the house special, very good Sir, make that two remark Wanda, yes madam.

Russ thank you for everything, what do you mean. For bring me here. You mean for dinner. No, the island. Tawanda. Call me Wanda please. Wanda, I’m not responsible for you being here you are. I am? Yes, I don’t pull any strings; I don’t help you in any way. You are here because your ability to do your job. And the professionalism that you showed back in the office. I have a motto I don’t assist nor do I hinder anyone. You made your own way. I gave you assignments; it’s up to you how it’s carried out. If you couldn’t do the job I would have fired you a long time ago.

Still thank you. Why? So many managers believe in riding their employee’s backs micro-management. They want to be in everything that goes on. Need to know everything. You’re not like that, you gave us encouragement to improve ourselves. That my job, Russ replied.

After dinner, would you like to dance Russ, I’m not much of a dancer that OK. I will show you. She stood up and held her hand out to him. He took her hand reluctantly and they walked to the dance floor. She placed her hand on his shoulder and he placed his hand on her waist. The club specialized in romance music. He followed her lead like a student following a teacher. You are a pretty good dancer Russ, She said you just a very good teacher he replied, the song ended and another one started. A crooner with a soft heavy Latin voice was singing. The night was perfect. Hour upon hour, they danced and talked.

It was about 2:00 a.m. you look tire Wanda let me take you to the villa. Thank you, I haven’t fully recovered form the plane ride yet. The driver was waiting form them in the car. Will you need me early this morning sir or miss. No we will be sleeping in late. Good night the driver said.

The combination of jet lag and drinking made her extremely tire. I see you in the morning Russ I going to bed. Ok, Russ walked into another den where the bar was. He poured himself a shot of cognac; I got to tell her that I love her. I have to. After 3 more shots of cognac he got up enough nerves to tell her. he walked up to her room. Knock, knock Wanda can I speak with you for a moment?

Knock, Knock Wanda are you up? The door was not lock, he slowly open the door Wanda? No one answers. He continue to push open the door, the lamp was on. He slowly walked in, Wanda? Wanda? I need to speak to you still no one answer.

He walked over to the bed there she was out cold, she was halfway on the bed. He smiled to himself. He walked over to her and pulled off her shoes. No movement what so ever, he rolled her on her back and gently pick her up. He placed her in the chair so he could pull down the covers on the bed. He placed her between the sheets and cover her up to her neck. He sat in the chair next to her bed just admiring her as she slept.

The next morning Wanda woke the clock showed 11:30 a.m. There was a warm glass of water and a bottle of aspirins on the nightstand. She noticed that her shoes were neatly placed on the side of her bed. She pulled back the cover and noticed her clothes were still on. He’s a complete gentleman she thought to herself a note was left on the stand also.

Wanda

I going to workout I will see you when I return. I left you some aspirins on the stand just in case you have a hangover. Breakfast was inside of the oven I hope you like it.

She tried to stand but she started to fill the affect of the night before she took two of the pills and lad back down. After a few minutes she tried to stand again. She stumble over to the window for some fresh air her room overlooking the beach. As she started to regain her composer she noticed a single figure running down the beach it was a man, black with big shoulders small waist, big powerful legs. She reached back to unzip the evening gown, the dress failed to her feet. She started to take a few deep breaths. The figure was coming closer and closer. After a moment or so she could make out who it was, it was Russ he was jogging down the beach. He was wearing only baggy jogging shorts and tennis.

I never knew he looked that good, she thought to herself. His chest was bare just the line of his muscles over his body. He legs was thick and strong, god I never knew he looked that good. He stopped at the house he started to sit down and removed his shoes. She was entranced by him her eyes were open wide he stood and started to stretch and started his exercises. With every move of his body she felt her loins started to get wet. He first did sit ups, his stomach muscle was contracting and releasing. She could feel her stomach tighten and releasing with him. Push up his massive arms would bend and straighten, her arms was ache just to hold him. He sit down again and split his legs he started to reach for his toes. Her legs were becoming weak watching her performing his routine. He would reach and hold there for a count of 10 then he would sit up. Each time he sat up she could see the imprint of his penis.

She could see that he was not wearing underwear, his balls were laying down on the sand being that he was dark skin and the sand was white give her a good indication how big they were. She notice that traces of sand was covering over his testicles they looked like chestnuts. She could feel her mount starting to sweat. Before she knew it her finger starting to trace over her panties around the labia minora. The more he bends the more she rubbed. He laid back on his back and she saw the perfect body form head to toe. He raised his legs and bent them over his ankles touched his head. She looked directly at his ass. She could see the muscles on both buns. Her finger mistakenly slide inside of her she grabbed the curtain to keep form falling onto the floor her finger was probing the most familiar and sensitive area of her vulva. The more her finger moved the wetter she became. He lowered his legs and started to walk to the weight bench. He laid down on his stomach he slide his legs under the leg extension bar. She was looking at the soles of his feet up to the back of his head. His back reminds her of a giant bird of pray. He slowly started to lift the bar bells, his thigh muscle were growing with each attempt his butt was clinching tighter and tighter.

She couldn’t stand the pressure any longer her mind was screaming you have to cum you have to cum, I can’t take it any longer. Cum damn you cum!!!! Wanda slipped another finger inside her at the same time she started to pinch and lightly stoke her nipples through her bra. She threw her head back the tension was building with each stroke of her finger. Some how she ended up on the floor her finger was deep inside of her now. Deeper and deeper they probed she lifted her legs into a missionary position with her finger still inside of her.

Mum, Ahh, Ohhh, Ahhh, I’m Cumming I’m Cumming. The wall have broken the flood was on the way. Hot cum was streaming down the crack of her ass. Her back arched off the floor. Pleasure, filled her mind finally it was over the combination of the seizure like orgasms cause her to fill faint. She manage to make it back to the bed. As soon as she sit down she fainted from lack of energy and air to her brain.

Wanda are you going to sleep all day? He was shaking her shoulders, Wanda get up girls will you get up she slowly open her eyes. He was over her in a causal shirt and slacks. It’s 1:00 p.m. I was going to go in to town did you want to go. Umm you’re what? I was going shopping want to go. Ah Ya, Ya I go. I need some time to get ready. All right I see you down stairs when he was about to leave he turn back. I wouldn’t drink so much next time if I was you. He smiled and closed the door.

After showering and dressing she was ready. Where do you want to go just to look around Russ, I have the driver take us around and site see, wonderful she replied how can I get him to notice me. She thought he was kind gentle witty, caring how can I get him to notice me.

As they drove to town she was deep in thought Wanda? Wanda??? What!, I am sorry did I upset you. No, Russ I am sorry that I snapped. Is everything all right? Yes, yes it is. The driver pulled up to the first store. Wanda I going to pick up a few things I instructed the driver to take you where ever you wish. I will take a taxi back.

Russ, I don’t bring much money I thought that we would be on company business. I already though about that he replied. While you were sleeping I called John, I arrange for him to give you a bonus. Also since they did not inform you of the change in plan the company should give you the bonus now. Since you have direct deposit, we had the payroll department place the bonus in you account. Also since you are my assistant you need to have a corporate credit cards. So we had American Express and Master Card rush your cards to you. The master card have a $500.00 limit, The American Express have a $10,000 limit.

Stunned by the good news. Russ why? What the use of going on a vacation with no money, everything I buy goes on the corporate credit card, but you don’;t have the luxury. I told you I take care of my people. May I asked how much was my bonus? Look in the envelope in the compartment by your left hand. But, wait until I leave. I don’t know the actual amount of the bonus, but I do know that you are responsible for what every you use on the cards. With that he closed the door.

As the driver drove off she open the envelope, Two credit cards with her name printed on them land in her lap. The paper read

Ms. Fuller

Due to your recent promotion and change in status with the firm I am please to give you the following:

• Two company credit cards
• A raise in pay which will place you at the yearly salary of $175.000 a year
• A yearly bonus of $10,000 for meeting certain conditional which will be discuss in full upon your return
• A special $20,000 Bonus that was sent direct deposit to your account this morning.

Thank you for all of your hard work and I look forward to working with you in the future.

John Henderson
CEO

Wanda started to cry.

The phone rang in the limousine, Miss your personal phone ringing, the driver informed her. She reached to pick up the phone. Hello. Wanda, Russ I just found a nice club that we can go to tonight. It sounds wonderful Russ. What should I wear? What type of club is it? None formal wear. Casual, that should give you some type of ideal of what you should wear. Ok, do you need me to pick you up? No, must finish your shopping I will pick up some clothes form one of the stores here and meet you at the club about 9:00 p.m. he hung up the phone.

I still don’t know what type of dress to buy. Driver, Ah what is your name? Du Juan Miss? Du Juan did you speak with Mr. Morgan about this club today? Yes Miss, it’s a nightclub that specializes in dancing. It’s a common spot for the locals. We must be going dancing she thought to herself. Have you been to the club before? Yes, many of times, it’s a very nice and respectable place. Du, Juan I need to pick up a dress. What type of dress do the ladies where there? I’m not good in picking up dresses, but let me make a call to my girl friend and ask if she could help you pick out a dress for the club. Could you? Yes no problem. Du Juan picked up the phone and in a few seconds he was speaking with someone oh the phone. Good news Miss, she want me to pick her up and she will take you shopping.

15 minutes later he pulled up to a brown framed house, he tipped the horn a couple of times a lady walked out of the door. She was petite about 5’2” well built about 24. she was wearing a mini skirt, tube top with saddles. Ms. Fuller this is my girl friend Carmen. Hello Ms. Fuller. Please call me Wanda. Hello Wanda, Du Juan told me you’re going to the club tonight. You’re going to love it there. Can you do the Lambada? The Lambada? Yes the forbidden dance. That is the only dance that is done at the club. No, do you know anyone that can teach me? I have until 9:00, no problem; the Lambada is a dance of feeling not pre-planed steps. But, first we need to pick up a dress and shoes. And have your nails and hair done. Du Juan lets go.

Du Juan pulled up at a small dress shop. Mama? Mama? An elderly lady walked out of the back room. Mama, we need one of your specials, it need to be done by 7:00 p.m. Girls are you crazy it’s already 3:00 p.m. for what you want it will cost you. And the last time I check you already owe me. It’s not for me, it for one of Du Juan customers. Just than she moved to reveal Wanda. Hello. Good afternoon Madam. Please call me Wanda. Ok Wanda call me Mama. Ok Mama. She needs the works mama she have a date with her boss at 9:00. She’s going to the club.

I know precisely what you want, come over here girl. Wanda walked over to a stool in the middle of the floor. Stand here. Wanda stepped up on the stool. Good now raise your arms, Mama started to take measurements of Wanda. You have a beautify figure child. Thank you, she replied. Ok that’s done.

Now follow me, she started to walk to the back of the store. She opens the door and to Wanda surprise there were another shop in back. There was about 5 ladies two was sewing, two was doing hair. One was giving manicure & pedicure. Ok ladies we have a rush job, let move it. The two hairdressers walked over and lead Wanda to a chair. Her name is Wanda, mama said as she walked over to the sewing machine.

Hi, my name is Lisa and she is Tonya, we will be doing your hair for you. Before you start do you take plastic? Don’t worry about it Du Juan said I will place it on your bill.

The ladies started to wash and treat her hair, Wanda you have very lovely hair. Thank you. I learnt to do it myself. You should be a beautician said Lisa. My sister wanted to be one; she was the one whom taught me how to do my hair and nails. She did a very good job, all we have to do is wash and set it. The water was warm the ladies touch was gentle. Wanda started to close her eyes and daydream about her date tonight. Ok, Wanda we are finish with your hair.

We are going to sit you under the dryer, they walked her over to the dryer, I have never seen a dryer that looked like this before, it been specially made, it have some type of muffler inside. You know when you use a regular dryer you can’t hear none thing but the dryer. With this one you can hear everything but the dryer. It doesn’t make noise? That’s amazing where did you buy it. My son made it for me mama said. Is it patient? No, we can afford one yet. How much is it. About $10,000 I tell you want I have just come into some money. I would like to invest in his invention, let me do some checking and I will get back with you before I leave the islands.

They set her in the chair and turn on the dryer. The air was very hot, the dryer was blowing hard and steady. You have to stay under the dryer for about 10 minutes. That’s all? Yes it work very fast. Do you know that you can make millions with this. I work for a fortunes 500 company, they often invest in new products. I will have the paper work drawn up you need to find a lawyer you can trust and I will be back in one week. We’ll see you when we see you, Mama said ten minutes later her hair was dried. We will set it after your manicure, pedicure and dance lessons.

Another woman walked over hi my name is Nikki I will be doing your nails and feet. I need you to come follow me; she walked over to a booth. There was a comfortable chair in the middle of the room, much like a dentist chair. A roll away table with a lot of instruments on it, in front of the chair were two holds in the floor about 15” long. The holes were padded with leather all around it, there was another rollaway chair in the corner. Wanda, I need you to sit here, Wanda walked over to the chair and sat down. Ok relax and let me do all the work. She rolled the chair from the corner in front of her. She reached down and lifted Wanda feet to her lap. She started to untie her tennis, with great care, she removed her shoes and place them in a special compartment on the side of the chair. She rolled up Wanda’s pants leg about four or 6 inches about her ankles. She started to roll Wanda’s sock down her legs over her feet.

You have some very petty feet. Thank you, Wanda replied with a slight blush. You take very good care of them, your sister taught you that also? Yes, yes she did. Where is your sister now? She back in California she live in LA I live in San Diego, Nikki admired her foot some more, I have never seen a woman your height with such small feet.

She lowed Wanda feet in to the holes in the floor, it was filled with hot water mixed with cocoa butter and oils. Is feels great, Wanda sided. Good said Nikki, she pulled over the table, on the table were two small dishes the edges also were padded in leather. Nikki took Wanda’s hands and places them in the dishes. It too was filled with cocoa butter and oils

Ok, Wanda, I am going to leave you in the water for about 10 minutes. When i return we will start the massage. So just lean back and enjoyed the music. The radio was playing hot Latin Music. Carmen walked in with Du, Juan this is a good time to show you the Lambada. Du Juan removed his coat and they started to dance, it seems as if they were moving as one. The motion was so fluent after the music was over she was amazed. I can’t do that, Wanda said. Do you dance back in the state? Yes. Than you can dance here Nikki returned. You two go take a cold shower and chill. They walked back in the room with Mama.

We will start with your hands; she removed her left hand from the bowl and started to massage her fingers, palms and wrist. She picked up the emery board and started to do her nails. Since you take such good care of them all I have to do is a touch up. She shaped the nails on each finger. She reached for a bottle of high glossy passion blue fingernails polish. She applied the polish with great skill. How long have you been doing this? About15 years Nikki said. I know you’re not that old. No, I’m only 22 but mama started me when I was 7. I like to do manicure and pedicure so I stuck with it. It’s paying my why thought college. When she finish she started with the right hand.

I’m finish with your hands now it was time to do your feet. She reached down and pull her left foot from the hole in the floor and place it on her lap. She started to dig her nails into Wanda instep. No!!! Wanda yanked her foot away. Don’t tell me you’re ticklish. Wanda was looking sheepish in the chair. Let try this again, she took her foot in her hand again. She started to rub her instep again this time she didn’t use her long nails.

She looked up at Wanda, is this better. She shook her head. Nikki notice that Wanda was biting her lip. I’m sorry this as good as it get. Every so often a giggle or a short laugh would come out of Wanda mouth. Nikki being a experience manicurist stopped massing her foot to give her time to relax and compose herself. After a few minutes she was finish with the massage. She reached for the emery board, she started on the big toe first there was not much reaction from Wanda but she could see her hands was gripping the arm of the chair. You really don’t want to mass up your nails, I take great pride in my work and you really would not like me if you do. Considering that I know what your weakness is she looked tapped her toe with the board. The look of fear was piercing out of her eyes, she knew that she could not take being tickle for any amount of time. So I advise you to take great care. Nikki are you treading our customer again? No, Mama I wasn’t but she was still tapping the board and her nails over her big toe. It was sending shock waves through Wanda mind. No, Mama she is not treading me. Ok Dear.

Nikki smile and started to work on the next toe, she looked again and saw that she was gripping the chair again. An irate look showed over her Nikki face. Mama could you turn up the music Wanda said that she likes that song. OK The music was blurring loud. Wanda could her Nikki mouth forming “I warned you” Nikki locked Wanda foot under her arm she was very strong. Combine with Wanda taking great care of her feet and Nikki being a pedicurist it gave her a great advance. She took her nails and started to rate them over her instep. Wanda butt lifted out of the chair as if she was shot. She tried to yank her leg away but Nikki was too strong. With all the skill she showed with apply nail polish she showed great skill tracing her nails over Wanda frantic toes and foot. Nikki knowing the song was about to end stopped her torture of Wanda. As the music faded the radio was turn back down. Wanda was a lump of jello in the chair. Do it again Nikki said.

SMACK Wanda heard a loud sound and seen Nikki head shoot forward and down. I told you about that Mama shouted. You don’t torture our customer. You will learn to do the feet first than the hands. Yes Mama, Nikki replied. Mama walked back to the other room. I’m sorry Wanda said. Hoping that Nikki would not take it out on her. Don’t apologize to her Mama voice rang from the other room. She away like to tickle our customer feet, it just something she like to do. Wanda looked down at Nikki and saw that she had a smile on her face. Not one of revenge but of a playful child. You lucky that this is a rush job. Nikki said with a smile. She took the board and started to work on other 3 toes. She was more deliberant to make sure that she could tickle her foot with making her scream in laughter. Each movement of the board brought a new surge of giggling to Wanda. After shaping her nails she reached for the polish and started to polish them.

Do you want to skip the massage for the other foot and go straight for the shaping and polish? Please, I don’t think I can take another foot rub right now. They both laugh and Nikki dried her foot off. Wanda wasn’t upset with Nikki because she knew that she was just play and having fun. It reminded her of when her sister would tickle her in the bed when they were kids. It made her miss her sister. After Nikki finish with her feet she gave her a pair of flip-flops to walk on until her nails dried.

Carmen and Du Juan was sitting at the counter waiting on her. Are you ready to learn some moves, No yelled Nikki, she will not be ready for another 5 minutes unless she wish for me to redo them. Ok, Ok, you can just watch, they turned up the radio again. The music started to play and they started to dance. The passion in their eyes told the whole story. After the dance Nikki walked in with her shoes. She pulled over a chair. I’ll do it Wanda said. Why you don’t trust me Nikki smile cautiously she gave Nikki her feet she placed Wanda feet in her lap. Nikki placed her socks back on her feet than her tennis, she tied them and rolled down her pants. Now you ready to learn how to dance.

Ok let’s get started Du Juan said, he took Wanda in his arms. This is the starting position for the Lambada; you must let passion and lust take over your body, your soul, and your total being, without it you’re not dancing. Now, I need you to image the person that you desire the most, the person that make your blood boil. The person that makes your loins aches. Desire that person, want the person, crave for him afterward we can start.

Wanda started to think back to the moment that she saw Russ on the Beach. Du Juan looked into her eyes. He could tell that she was thinking of him at that moment. A romantic Salsa song started to play in the background. Good, Let begin, listen to the passion of the music let it move you. Now we are ready to start, you are going to start off with your right foot. You will go back , I will go forward. He started to move and she stumbled. Don’t think about he steps, just let me lead and go with the music. He started to move again, her movement was stiff, but she was learning the steps, good, good, Wanda. You getting the steps, now lets try it again. After about an hour she had learned the steps of the dance.

It’s a simple dance the difference in the dance is the passion. Now, let’s try it with some passion. Remember what I told you think about the person, you must desire him as if he was here right now. They started the music; she stood in the middle of the floor with her eyes closed. Du Juan started to dance, she was still stiff. Loosen up, loosen up. He continued to dance, she open her eyes. When she did Du Juan stopped dancing. Did I do something wrong? Wanda, you don’t have that passion, the lust the desire, You must have that before we can continue.

Wanda walked back to the chair, Carmen walked over to her. You don’t have that special person? No, I don’t you don’t have anyone that you wish to be your lover? Yes, but he don’t know I’m alive. Who is it. It my boss Russ. You mean the handsome gentleman that Du Juan is working for? Yes, did you meet him? Yes, this morning. This morning? Yes, he was here about 8:30 a.m. Du Juan brought him. Yes, I did. Why was he here? I’m not suppose to tell you miss. Don’t start that miss bullshit why was he here?

He wanted to lean the Lambada, Carmen taught him. Yes he learned the dance in 30 minutes. I told him to image that I was the lady that he loved. After that he we flow through the dance. I not sure but I think it was you. Why me? Wanda looked puzzled. After he learned the dance he asked Du Juan to teach you and to have your ready for tonight.

Wanda looked lost. He like me. After all this time he likes me. Mama walked in with a brand new dress it was cut to show off her breast and legs. He also told me to make this dress in blue. It was a passion blue dress. It brought out all of Wanda features. Breast, stomach, legs, she also came with a pair of matching heels, her size. How did you know my shoe size. He told us.

She looked at the dress and she called for Du Juan, LET DANCE. They stood in the middle of the floor, Wanda eyes was closed. Are you ready? She open her eyes, Du Juan could not believe what he saw. The passion in her eyes could melt steel. He started to dance, she matched him step for step. Strand for Strand.

It was 7:00 now, I just go back and get ready for tonight, don’t worry he took care of that also. Nikki walked to another door. When she open the door Wanda saw a hot bubble bath drawn and ready for her. She walked into the bath; it was filled with candles and roses. The smell of fine inscent filled the room; a glass of chilled wine was next to the tub. Who’s responsible for this? Don’t tell me it was Russ. Nikki just smiled.

8:50 Du Juan pulled up in front of the club. He walked to the side of the limousine where Wanda was sitting at. He open the door and she stepped out. Ok, Miss, don’t start that Miss stuff again call me Wanda. Ok Wanda remember don’t think about the steps remember the passion and the love that you feel for him. I just want to thank you and the rest of everything that you did for me. It was our pleasure Wanda.

Du Juan walked Wanda into the club, to her surprise the club was empty, just the employees standing at the door. Good evening Ms. Fuller. Good evening replied Wanda. How did the waiter know my name she thought to herself? The floor was covered with roses and flower petals. The lighting was romance and alluring the soft sounds of music was playing in the background.

It was strange that the club was totally empty. Only the waiters and bartenders were there. Good Evening Ms. Fuller, another waiter spoke. Good evening Ms. Fuller the bartenders said Good evening replied Wanda. How do they know my name? She thought Du Juan reached the center of the club. There was only one table in the middle of the floor. It was set up for two. The table was dress with gold candles sticks, Black candles, black plates, fine crystal water and wine glasses. Gold silverware.. a single black long stem rose was placed on one side of the table. There was a note on the plate next to the rose. Du Juan pulled the chair out and help her to be seated. There was writing on the note.

Please read first

As she open the note a single rose petal failed to the table. She started to read.

My love, for year I admired and adored you from a far, day after day I would sit in my office thinking of you, trying to find a way to tell you how I feel. But fearing that I would lose you and my job so I said nothing. I wanted to tell you millions of times but cowardice kept me from telling you. I was and still am ashame of myself for not being man enough to tell you.

For the last couple of days, like a fool I was weighting my career verse my love for you. Trying to find a way to have you and keep my job. For hours I sit by your bed last night and watch you while you slept. My desire for you grows like a mighty tree, my love for you was strengthen.

There’s no comparison, I love you Wanda more than life itself. You’re the sun and the air; you’re my strength, my passion and my love.

But, I am still ashame that it took 5 years for me to tell you. I don’t know if you can forgive me for my cowardice. I would not blame you if you didn’t you deserve a real man.

I vow to be that man for you; if you give me the chance I will be that man for you. Just say, Yes, and I will be there in a heartbeat

PLEASE SAY YES.

Tears was flowing from Wanda face, she looked around in the dimly lit club. There was no one there, the waiters was gone, the music had stop, the bartenders was gone, even Du Juan disappeared. The room was silent; she couldn’t even feel the wind blowing. She was alone in the big club.

But she was not afraid because there was a feeling of love flowing through the room. The feeling was strong, she have never felt anything like it before. Her heart was swelling inside of her chest. She stood up from the table and walked to the middle of the dance floor looking for him. No one was there. Russell? Russell? Come out. No one answer. She stood in the middle of the dance floor in the middle of a single spotlight.

He’s not here she thought to herself. She looked at the note one more time. It seems that the last sentence was glowing.

PLEASE SAY YES.

The phase was repeating inside of her like a stretched record. Over and over it repeated in her head and her heart, very softly the word yes utter from her mouth. Instantly a soft object started to lightly caress her back. From nowhere the soft sounds of music was playing. As she turned around to see what or who was touching her, there was no one there. I love you a voice said from behind her, I love you also she replied.

A hand gently slide over her shoulder without looking back she placed her hand in his. The temple of the music started to change. The hot sounds of the Lambada was playing strong and steady. Suddenly he spin her around, she suddenly was look up in his eyes. There was a fire in his eyes, fire that could not be extinguish with water. She looked deeply into his eyes. There was love just love.

Where did you come from? It doesn’t matter. What matter is now. Now you’re in my life. What the only thing that matter. Wanda I love you, no matter what, I love you. What about your career? What good is it to have a career and be without you.

he lowered his head to kiss her, for the first time in 5 years they kissed, the transfer of passion moved between them in that one kiss. Years of torment were ended, years of regret were leased, and years of doubt were gone in that one kiss. The world did not matter now; it was just them, the two of them.

While their lips were locked in a passionate embrace, their body was taken over by the music of the Lambada. Their hips started to sway and move to the Latin beat. A vocalist was singing the words to the song in his native tongue. It was if they been dancing together since the beginning of time. They moved like one, they broke from their kiss to continue the dance. Their eyes were locked on each other. There was not a part of the dance floor that they did not cover, round and around they danced. Their passion transform the music and dance to fit just them.

STLOLDG.

This is different from the other stories I've read on this site before, but I like it! Keep up the good work! :tickle:

wow this is such a romantic story. and he is such a perfect gentleman. great story. great concept. and the descriptions were terrific. loved it

isabeau

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back