• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My night with Stacy Kiebler (Fiction)

Tickle Machine

I just happened to stop at a restaurant after going to a WWE show when I drive in and see Stacy Kiebler eating by a window.
"I'll get her autograph after she gets through eating" I say to myself.
I finish my meal first, she finishes 10 minutes after me and goes to the cash register to pay for her meal.
"Now is my chance!" I say excitedly to myself
I approach her "Stacy may I have your autograph?"
"Sure thing sweetie." she says
"You know God knew what he was doing when he created your legs!" I say as she hands me back the pen and napkin I used.
She blushes "Thank you! Listen I am bored and all of the other divas had already caught a flight to the next show and mine doesn't leave for another two hours would you like to come up to my Hotel room and watch TV and talk?"
"Now how can I say no to that!!" I say
"Ok follow me"
I follow her to her room and we sat down on the bed as she was wearing shorts, a halter top, and heels. She took off her heels and said " My feet are killing me!"
"Awwwww poor baby" I say " Mind if I rub them?"
"You truly are a sweetheart!" and sticks her feet in my lap
I rub them for five minutes and I just couldn't resist I wiggle my fingers across the soles of her feet
"HAHAAHAHA NOOOOO STOOOOOOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"OOOOH Someone has ticklish feet!" I say "KIIIIITCHY KIIIITCHY" as I tickle her feet for 10 minutes and finally I stop.
"OH MY GOD YOU ARE MEAN!" she said playfully "Now I am going to get you!" as she runs and tried to tackle me. It took me awhile but I was able to get on top of her
"Now I got you!" I say
"Oh no!" she cried
I pull her arm up over her head and say "I hope your underarm is not worse than your feet." Then I proceed to tickle one underm with my free hand.
"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA GOD THAT TICKLES!! STOP" Then she made the mistake of raising her other arm I pin both arms to the bed. I go for both underarms. She made another mistake of trying to pull her arms back down as both my hands were in her underarms tickling away
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
"Raise the arms uuuuuuup" I smile and taunt!
"HAHAHAHAHANOHAHAHAHA"
"Well I am not going to stop until you doooooooo!! Tickle Tickleeeee!"
After 10 minutes she finally gave in and raised her arms up and she went nuts! bucking and heaving wildly her beautiful blonde hair whipping back and forth and after twenty minutes I stop. She was out of breath.
"I have never been tickled like that before in my life" she said when she caught her breath.
"I guess you don't want me to go for the ribs do you?"
"Please no!" she said
"You going to be good?'
"And what if I don't?"
I give her the biggest "You are going to get it" look I have ever given any girl in my life
"Ok that does it I am going for the ribs!"
"NOOOOO!"
"Tell you what if you don't laugh if I count your ribs as a matter of fact I will give you three strikes if you strike out it's ten minutes on the ribs deal?"

"Bring it on big shot!" she said bravely
"OK here we go"
"OOOONE" instant laughter.
"HAHAHA!!"
"That's one strike!" I say, "Here we go again"
"OOOOOONE"
"TWOOOOO"
"THREEE" Instant laughter.
"HAHAHA!!"
"That's two strikes!" I say "Last chance!"
"Oh my god I am not going to make it." she says
"Well you can give up now and just settle for the ten minutes and it will be over with."
She debates this very closely for a second and she says the two words that turn me on more any other
"Tickle me"
I squeeze her ribs like crazy and she goes stark raving mad!!
"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" for ten minutes. and finally I stop.

Finally after all the tickling was done she looked at the time and realized she had to leave the hotel room to board her flight.
"Listen sweetie I have to go this was real fun you have made my day and it should be against the law for you to be tickling period! you are devious!"
I put two fingers over my head resembling horns and she laughed and gave me a kiss as we both leave the room together.

The End

on a scale of 1 to 10, 1000

Awesome. Sequel Sequel. With the other divas too. That would rock

Oh my God - we'd all like that - thanks! :happyfloa

Clever little story. Just wish it wasnt someone as anorexic as Stacy Keilbler. How about Christy Hemme or Victoria?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back