• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

coffeeshop ( F/M )

tickleboynyc

TMF Master
As was my routine, I was having coffee and a donut after work in my favorite coffeeshop on the way home from work. The girl sitting next to me looked kind of dorky with her glasses and ponytail, but also kind of sexy. Her baggy sweater and jeans could not conceal her ample curves, and there was a glimmer in her eye as she kept glancing over at me. I even seemed to notice a little smile playing around her lips.
“Are you ticklish?” she suddenly asked as casually as if she’d asked me for the time. I blushed fiercely-I’m insanely ticklish-and stammered “huh?”. Lightning quick her hand found its way to my side and squeezed it once, gently but determined. “I said, are-you-ticklish” she repeated. I jumped and barely suppressed a loud chuckle. This seemed to satisfy her. ‘Cool-just wondering” she said and took a sip of coffee, ignoring me.

I left the coffeeshop and continued on my way home. After a few blocks I suddenly noticed the strange girl from the coffeeshop not too far behind me. Was she following me? Indeed she was! Suddenly she was right behind me. “Hi there-again!” she said cheerfully, and before I knew it I felt something hard and cold snap shut around my wrists. She’d handcuffed my hands behind my back, right on a city street! In a panic I looked around for help, but the street was deserted. The girl was right behind me, pressing herself into my back , and now her hand crept to my stomach, and quickly dove under my shirt and jacket, resting on my bare belly! One fingernail rested threateningly on the unbearably ticklish skin. I shivered in terror!
Now her face was right next to mine, her lips by my ear-I could feel her warm breath-and she whispered...
“Now listen here, tickleboy, either you’re coming with me right now or I’ll tickle the shit out of you right here on the street! Your choice!”
I couldn’t believe the nerve of this girl! “I’m not going anywhere! I yelled, hoping to attract somebody’s attention, now let me go at once or I’m calling the cops!!”

I should have known better. The street was completely deserted, and the girl was totally unfazed.
Amused even! “What was that? “ she asked sweetly, and before I knew it that fiendish fingernail made contact with my bare skin, stroking softly, gently, persistently, maddeningly!
I immediately doubled over, but her other hand had a tight grip on the handcuffs and there was no escape. Her quiet persistence broke down my resistance in seconds and in spite of myself giggles started flowing from between clenched teeth. She had me good!
”Stop, I gasped, in between giggles quickly turning into full-blown guffaws, please! Ah...Ah...AH!!!” I was furious, furious at the nerve of this girl and at myself, for falling into her tickle trap so easily, and especially for not having the will power to resist that goddamn fingernail!

“Now asshole...are you coming with me like a good little tickleboy or do I have to tickle you till you pee in your pants?”

It was no use trying to resist! An attractive young girl passed us by, but she simply smiled, as if we were just a couple having some fun! Already the ticklish sensations were taking over my brain, crowding out every other thought till all I could think of was making her stop!

“OK!OK! I’ll do anything!! Just stop..ah..ah..AHAHAA!...tickling!!!”

The fingernail let up but she wasn’t taking any chances. She held on tight to the handcuffs, telling me which way to walk, as her fingernail stayed right under my shirt, threatening to resume the tickletorture at any moment. I was in the hands of this strange girl and there was nothing I could do about it.
As we walked block after block, me in constant terror of another tickle attack, I became more and more nervous. Who was this girl? What was she going to do to me? She’d obviously already figured out how unbearably ticklish I was and there was no doubt in my mind she’d take full advantage of that knowledge!

Finally we came to her place, a three floor walk up. The few people we passed completely ignored us. As she opened the door to her apartment, I recoiled in horror. There were stocks, a bondage table, cuffs...a vast assortment of feathers and brushes...This girl had lured me to her tickle dungeon!

But that’s a story for another post...

Wonderful!

That's a wonderful start! I can't wait either! What a hot beginning!

Oh sure!!! Stop when it's getting to the good part!!! :disgust:

Well I'm a lady, and yes very nice beginning... that's one bold chick, haha, I kinda like her :D I read this a while ago when it was posted and never got around to writing a response, better late than never...KEEP GOING :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back