• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How not to buy electric toothbrush

christine1010

TMF Regular
I found an old bill that reminded me of how we were buying our electric toothbrushes. If you think we just entered the store, bought them and went away you don't know my husband. Before he buys a thing he must try it which is quite good unless you want to buy electric toothbrushes for tickling.

It was a hot summer day. I was wearing a white tank-top ( actually the one I wear in the Christine2 clip) which is pretty thin and low cut shorts. I am not saying I was the star of the street but the thin white tank-top without bra always draws some attention :blaugh: . I must say both of us drank about 2 beers before that so we were quite relaxed ... We entered the store and found the toothbrushes. The store was pretty empty so we had even 2 young shop assistants who were so willing to help me - I don't need to explain what air condition does to nipples or do I? They showed us about 4 different toothbrushes and hubby asked whether we could try them. They said "no problem", brought some batteries and the show could begin. My husband turned on the first one and said "raise your hands". I said: "What?". "Just raise your hands, we need to try them." It must have been the beers or what that made me do it. I raised my hands and he gave me quick tickles in the armpits, ribs, tummy and thigh with the first toothbrush. I was giggling and squirming but managed to keep the hands up and the 2 guys just stood there with their mouths wide open. He said "remember the feeling" and asked for another one. He tried all of them and asked me "which one tickled you most?". My silly response "I don't know" made him say "OK, let's do it again" but I refused and chose the cheapest one 'cos I didn't feel too much difference anyway ... He asked the guys for 4 pieces of that one and we left the store. Those poor talkative shop assistants didn't say a word during quite a long time.

Last edited:
lol those salemans with their mouths hanging open. i would have so loved to see that. and yes i know what cold air does to nipples lmao... great story christine. always like your true experiences....

isabeau

ps did you try them out when you got home?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back