• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jill's Public Embarassment, m/f

ViperGTS

If you'd like to comment, please do so in my archive, here.

Jill breathed in deeply the crisp spring air, and smiled at the fluffy, passing clouds in the sky. She was so glad the winter weather had passed. She enjoyed doing her work outside.

Jill was a 28 year old Human Resources director for a retail company in Ann Arbor. Usually, being the director, she was a very busy woman. Her cell phone would always ring, and she'd spend more time trying to settle down an upset customer and come to some sort of agreement with them than working on her own responsibilities. Today was Saturday, however, and the phone lines for customers were closed down. She only spent four hours at work on Saturdays, but that was enough time for her to get all her other work taken care of in preparation of the next week, without having to worry about her phone ringing off the hook.

Today, the weather was beautiful. It had been rainy and overcast the past few weekends, and before that it was just plain frigid. Since it was about 65 degrees, sunny, and with a gentle breeze, she decided to take her laptop to the nearby park and do her work on a bench there. She was sitting in the middle of the bench, typing away at a report she needed to have completed by the middle of the week for the CEO.

Jill's shades held back some of her long brown hair. She did this to keep it from falling in her face as she looked down at her laptop screen. Her sunglasses also hid her emerald green eyes from view. Her skin was light, and her face was freckled with a cute pattern that ran across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. Her small lips were slightly curled up with a smile, due to the wonderful weather she was enjoying.

Today, she dressed for work, expecting it to have been cooler than it was. She wore a black pinstriped business casual suit, with a skit that extended to just below her knees when standing. Since she was sitting on the bench, it cut off just above her knees. Her black, silk thigh high stockings, held up by a garter that was hidden just under her skirt, encased her legs and her high arched, seven and a half sized feet. Black slip on heels and a pair of small diamond stud earring completed her outfit.

Jill was spending most of her day outside today, since the weather was so nice. She told her co workers that if they needed her, they could just call or text message her phone, and that she was available, even though she wasn't in the office building.

She typed away at her report, her ears pleasured with the sounds of the birds in the trees overhead. She didn't notice the man walking towards her from behind the bench. There was a gentle tap on her right shoulder, and she turned to see who it was.

Jill gasped. "Brian!!" She set her laptop down on the bench next to her and got up, running round the back of the bench and hugged him tightly. "I haven't seen you in years!! How've you been?"

Jill and Brian had been inseparable through all of high school. They were the closest friends the school had seen, and many of her classmates couldn't figure out why they didn't just hook up. When college came around, there was a teary-eyes goodbye, and they promised to call each other. For five years they did, nearly every other day, until the frequency just started to decline. They both were getting busier and busier with their careers, and soon, they didn't have time to talk to each other at all anymore.

"I'm in town for a couple days with a friend. We're taking a road trip out to Minnesota for a business meeting...can you believe my boss is letting us take our time?" Brian smiled brightly at Jill. "I guess it's good to have friends in high places. How have you been, sweetie?" He kissed her on the cheek and they sat down on the bench, next to each other. Jill put her laptop on top of her bag on the ground.

"I've been good, for the most part. Working every day but Sunday, but it's really good money."

"That's good to hear. How is Jared?"

Jill frowned and looked down, folding her hands in her lap.

Brian patted her on the back gently and said, "I'm sorry you two didn't work out. I know how much you were into each other. Wanna tell me what happened?"

"No, not really," Jill replied. "It's something I'd rather just forget about."

"That's okay, I've had things like that happen to me too." Brian couldn't help put give her a once over with his eyes. "The last five years have treated you very well, I see!"

Jill blushed. "Thanks, Bri...I've been trying to keep in shape but I can't spend as much time on it as I would like. I am too busy with work! I'm just glad today is a slow day." She smiled up at him. She was so glad to see him again, she had missed him so much! She couldn't help but hug him again.

Brian hugged her back, and after a few seconds, chuckled. Still wrapped in each other's arms, Jill asked, "What's so funny?"

Brian wiggled his fingertips against Jill's side. She squealed loudly, and hugged Brian tighter.

"Noooooo! Brian, not here!! There are so many people!!" Jill could feel her cheeks warming up with an embarrassed blush.

"What, you mean after all those years of us playing with each other, you can't take a little public tickle?" Brian snickered and let her go.

Back when Jill and Brian were in high school together, they would always study with each other. They made sure to get the same classes each year, or as best they could, so they could spend time together and help each other ace each test. But studying wasn't all they did.

They would lock themselves in either Brian or Jill's bedroom, whichever house they were at. Brian had found out how ticklish Jill was in 9th grade, and she admitted to him that she enjoyed being tickled, much the same way most people enjoyed being massaged. Every time they would study together, Jill would let Brian tickle her anywhere he wanted, for as long as she could take. When she would say the safeword, "banana", Brian would always stop for the night. She soon would have to go home, but it always resumed the next day.

Brian found out through trial and error in those years that Jill's feet, as smooth and well taken care of as they were, were by far her most ticklish spot. In ninth grade, she couldn't stand more than a minute or two of it. After four years of "training," as they fondly called it, Jill could lay almost perfectly still on the bed, while Brian tickled her soft, pedicured feet, for almost a full hour. She giggled hysterically and wiggled her toes, but she wouldn't move other than that.

The summers were even more intense. They literally spent ten hours of each day with other, even more on the weekends. Neither desired a boyfriend or girlfriend, since they were so fulfilled with each other's company. They never grew to love each other romantically, but during the summer before senior year, Jill admitted to Brian how much their tickling sessions would arouse her. Brian was always aroused by her giggling as well, but was too afraid to admit it. After that, they painfully waited until they were eighteen. Once they were of age, each night they had en empty house since someone's parents would go out for dinner, or go away on a business trip, they would start off with their normal tickling scenes, but it would always develop into a steamy, passionate romp between the sheets. Yet, they still never grew to love one another as more than best friends.

Jill giggled again and looked at Brian, finally getting out of the ticklehug. "Hehe, you know I love to be tickled by you, but in public? All these people...you don't know how embarrassing it is!"

"Well, that's what makes it more fun, Jilly!" Brian grinned playfully.

The two of them talked for several minutes, about their lovelives (or the lack thereof, at that time), their careers, and their families. Finally, they stared to chit chat about the weather.

Jill was looking up at the sky, and telling Brian why she loved to come outside to do her work, when she jumped and squealed again. Brian had reached over and lobster-pinched her hip.

"BRIAN!" she scolded playfully. "Don't do that!"

"You love it, and we both know it." Brian said this with so much confidence, Jill couldn't answer. He was right.

"How about this, Jilly...put your feet in my lap." Brian slid away from her on the bench, to give her enough room.

"Oh Brian, no way! You know how ticklish my feet are! I couldn't, not in front of all these people." Jill glanced around nervously at the people who walked along the path in front of the bench, at the people with their dogs in the clearing a few hundred feet away, and the families with their kids having picnics in the grass.

"They won't care! Especially if you can keep quiet."

"But Brian, you know what it does to me!"

"Jill, don't worry, when I have I ever gone too far?"

He was right. As much as Jill wanted to dispute him, she couldn't. He would never tickle her more than she could stand, and he always stopped when she asked properly. She looked around nervously, then looked over at Brian, and sighed. Her cheeks were still pink.

"Allright...but only for a little while...I'm still on the clock, you know." She smiled.

Jill lifted her legs up onto the bench, making sure her skirt didn't ride up too high. She rested her shoed feet in Brian's lap, and leaned back, using her arms to support the rest of her upper body.

Brian slowly slid her heels off of her silk-clad feet. "You remember in twelfth grade, when you first tried wearing stockings when I tickled you?"

His words didn't help her blushing. "Yes, I do...it tickled so bad! But I enjoyed it alot more than usual...especially afterwards." She said this with a naughty, playful tone, as Brian slid her other shoe off of her foot and rested them on the arm of the bench. "Don't forget my safe word, Bri!" Jill tugged off her shades and tossed them on top of her laptop.

"I won't," he replied. At this, her gently began to slide one fingertip up and down Jill's silkened left arch. Jill immediately brought her right hand up and clamped it over her mouth, to stop the bubbling giggled that threatened to erupt from her lips. She mumbled her giggle against her hand instead.

"You know," Brian said slowly, "I have really missed you over the past few years. It's a shame we live so far from each other now." He slowly let his fingertip glide over the smooth material that covered her arch. The feeling was electric to both of them.

Jill could only nod her head slowly, her hand still clamped over her lips, her eyes wide. She was visibly fighting the urge to laugh out loud. Her upper body shook with the effort.

Brian then used a second finger to stroke her arch. Jill's fingers slipped through the cracks of the wooden bench and gripped at the plank. She took her hand away from her mouth and held onto the bench, her long lost control slowly returning.

"Y-you know, i...I've really missed this feeeeeeeling, hehe..." she stuttered out.

Brian only smiled as he used his other hand to tease and tantalize her other foot now. Two fingertips were slowly, deliberately sliding over Jill's super sensitized, silk-clad feet.

Jill's chest continued to tremble as her breath began coming in staggered gasps. Her toes clenched slowly, but she kept her legs perfectly still despite the bolts of lightning shooting up her legs. She was proud to have maintained this level of self-control over the years.

Brian continued to tease Jill's feet like this for a short while, until he decided to go after a more sensitive spot. He slid his hands smoothly over her silk-clad feet to the tops of them, and lightly scratched just behind her toes, where they met the top of her foot. Jill squealed a high pitched squeal, and almost yanked her feet back to her, but resisted the urge. She fell into a stream of giggled, and a passerby looked over. He just smiled and kept walking, but Jill saw him.

"You seeeeheeheehee!! Brian, people are watching meeee!" She whispered loudly in Brian's direction.

"But they're not saying anything, are they honey?" Brian's fingers danced up and down the tops of her silky feet. He was thoroughly enjoying this, watching his best friend squirm and try so hard not to laugh, just the same way she used to before.

Brian's fingers travelled up around her ankles, then slid over the edges of her heels. Jill giggled softly as he scratched over the edges, but she squealed again and laughed loudly as he dug into her heels a bit more. Again, she almost pulled her legs back, but didn't.

Brian looked over at her as he tickled her heels. "Just relax. I know you can take alot more than this."

Jill nodded and leaned back again. This was amazing! Being tickled in public, giggling her fool head off, and spending time with the best person she ever knew, in this amazing weather!

Her thought was cut off as she felt all ten of Brian's fingernail suddenly raking up the length of her soles, from her heels, along her arches, and over the balls of her silken feet. She yelped, and yanked her legs back.

"EEEP! Brian, you know that's unbearable!!"

"Okay, okay, I won't do that again. Now gimme your feet."

Jill gave Brian a somewhat evil look, but put her legs back in place. Brian massaged her stockinged feet for a moment before returning to his work.

He started to gently flutter his fingertips underneath Jill's toes. She giggled loudly, forgetting where she was. Her eyes closed and she let her head fall back, her long brown hair cascading along her shoulders and arms.

"Hee hee hee hee hee, ooohahahahaha!"

Her toes splayed back instinctively, something she learned during the high school years, to allow Brian better access to her ticklish peds.

Brian scratched under each individual toe, enjoying the musical laughter escaping from Jill's lips. He wondered if she would start to feel the way she used to, after a good tickle.

Almost as if Jill had subconsciously heard Brian's thoughts, she started to feel a familiar warmth in her tummy. The embers in her loins heated, and the pink in her cheeks that had faded minutes ago rose again. A few minutes more of the under the toes treatment, and a soft, pleasured moan escaped Jill's lips. She immediately snapped her head forward and looked at Brian with wide eyes. She wasn't even paying attention, just enjoying the foot tickling, and now she was very aroused!

Brian slowed the tickling, stroking his fingertips along her arches and heels. "Relax...I know..." Jill's blush faded slightly.

Several more minutes passed, with Brian gently teasing her sensitive soles through her silk stockings. Then, Jill screamed.

Brian turned to the side, and grabbed Jill's ankles. He wrapped them tightly underneath his arm, and began to cruelly rake his fingertips and short nails up and down Jill's silken feet. Jill screamed out with laughter, words failing. She fell back helplessly on the bench, crossing her arms over her chest. She squealed, giggled, and laughed hysterically.

Brian raked his fingertips up and down her defenseless, wiggling feet, watching her toes curl and splay every other second or so. Jill, meanwhile, rolled back and forth slightly on the bench, completely caught up in her own laughter. She couldn't form words, but she could certainly form tears. They rolled from the corners of her eyes as she drew the attention of every park goers with her loud, happy laughter.

She had forgotten where she was. In her mind, she flashed back to the first time she was tickled in stockings by Brian. She was laying on his bed, wearing only her underwear and a pair of pantyhose Brian took from his sister's bedroom. The parents were gone on a business meeting, and his sister was at a friend's house, so the building was devoid of life save for the two ticklephiles. Jill had allowed Brian to tie her ankles together, to keep her from moving as much as usual, and he was sitting on her shins with her laying on her back. They were both eighteen at the time.

Brian had tickled her feet mercilessly for half an hour. She screamed, begged, and moaned, her sexual arousal being stirred into a frenzy from the helplessness and the incredible pleasure of having her feet tortured in such a manner. Brian wouldn't stop, he only made it better by digging into that special spot just underneath her ring toes, between her arches and the balls of her feet. It tickled so bad, but turned her on so incredibly much, that although she screamed with begging laughter, she could feel the cloth of her panties becoming moist with her arousal.

Jill's high pitched, frenzied laughter snapped her back to reality. She was laying a bench, her shoes off, having her silk-covered feet tickle tortured mercilessly by her best friend of over 14 years. He was treating her to a blast from the past, digging his index fingers into that spot she loved to hate and hated to love ever so much. The silk was making it feel ten times worse.

Through tear-blurred eyes, Jill looked around. Everyone was watching. Old men, young couples, parents with their children, they were all staring at the spectacle that Jill was making of herself, screaming in ticklish torment. Her cheeks started to burn with a crimson, embarrassed blush.

She sat bolt upright and screamed at Brian through her now-panicked laughter, "BANANABANANABANANA!!!!"

Brian stopped tickling and let Jill's ankles go. She snapped her legs back and reached across Brian to grab her shoes. Hurriedly, she slid her shoes back on and packed her laptop into her bag, then put her shades back on. She sat on the bench for a long moment, breathing deeply, watching as people finally started to turn their attention back to their picnics, significant others, and pet dogs. Her chest heaved up and down with each labored, heavy breath. She was painfully aware of the slickness between her legs, which had not only moistened her panties, but had also made the tops of her inner thighs swampy with her arousal. He heart beat faster than a hummingbird's, and she could feel her nipples straining against her bra and blouse.

"I...I..." Jill couldn't muster any words for Brian. He just sat there and smiled at her. Finally, after catching her breath a bit and regaining some of her composure, she grabbed at her purse. She took out one of her business cards and a pen, and scribbled on the back of the card. "My place, at six, or else. 38 Elm Street"

She handed her card to him, gathered her laptop bag, and walked away briskly, an aroused but nervous grin plastered to her face. She didn't look back as she walked towards her office building, but she knew Brian was smiling too.

The night would be long, but very entertaining.

Last edited:
Damn that was sexy. great job i cant wait for part 2.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back