• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Offseason Tranquility, A New Chapter, Mitch Rising, Naomi Falling

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a very quiet winter following their latest World Championship. Alan, who was in a generous mood, due to a better than expected financial showing that year, gave everyone $250,000 raises in addition to their post season checks. No major personnel changes were made, and the new year started on a very tranquil note.
After an up and down spring, with Naomi experiencing some pitching troubles, that nobody was terribly concerned about, as everyone felt that both she, and the team, would be ready for opening day. The Good Guys began their new season, on a perfect Monday afternoon in Paradise, against the Mets. Kate Hudson started, and was cruising along, having pitched six shutout innings. Despite the shutout, Kate had thrown 105 pitches in six innings, which was a high amount, and Sniderman decided to turn it over to his bullpen, planning to pitch Naomi in the seventh, Bynes in the eighth, and then Hilary in the ninth. Naomi came out of the bullpen in the seventh, and disaster struck, as she gave up hard hit ball, after hard hit ball. Finally, she served up a grand slam homerun, to give the Mets a lead they would never relinquish, and send the Good Guys to defeat. The clubhouse was deathly quiet after the game. It had been a very difficult defeat.
Gil Bellows started the next day, and spared the bullpen , in a three hit, 3-0 shutout. The Good Guys were back in the soup the following day, as Charlize Theron pitched six credible innings, and left with a lead. Sniderman, being the man with the utmost confidence in his team, decided to send Naomi right back out to the mound, to try and redeem herself. Unfortunately, more troubles hit the Australian right hander, as she came in with a 6-3 lead, gave up a run, then several walks and hits, before finally coughing up another homerun ball, to once again give the Mets a lead they would not surrender. The team was now 1-2, and could well have been undfeated. Naomi was beside herself in the clubhouse, not knowing what had hit her.
Thursday was an off day. Naomi couldnt have been happy to start her day, with the screaming headline in the Paradise papers, that trumpted:" Boom Boom Watts Serves Up Another Dinger, To Send Good Guys To Defeat"
Naomi, who had planned to go shopping that day, didnt want to go to the mall, and hear the heckling from the fans, so she slammed the bedroom door, and, despite the efforts of Mitch, didnt come out all day.
As the couple arrived for the game with Atlanta on Friday night, Sniderman called Naomi into his office: "I know you're struggling a bit right now, but fuck the papers, it is only the fourth game of the year. Iam not changing anything. You will work your way out of this, and we are all here to support you" Naomi smiled, having appreciated her manager's confidence.
During the game that night, Lee Sniderman might have wished he hadnt said those words. The Good Guys had another seventh inning lead, when Campbell's pitch count was high. Naomi came in again, and once again, failure struck, as Chipper Jones and Andruw Jones took her downtown in the same inning, turning a 5-1 lead into a 6-5 defeat. Naomi had now absorbed all three Good Guys losses, and everyone was mystified as to what to do.
After the fifth starter turned in an above average effort on Saturday night, allowing the Good Guys to go straight to Duff in the ninth, to slam the door, instead of having to use the middle relief, Kate Hudson went back to the mound on Sunday, in front of a sellout, on a bright day. This time, she had no restrictions on her pitch count, and was allowed to just pitch. The Good Guys got her a 3-0 lead, and, in spite of her having to throw 128 pitches, she came away with a 4-0 shutout of the Braves, to even the team's record at 3-3.
Houston came to town on Monday night, with Gil Bellows on the hill. Gil turned in his usual fine effort, pitching seven shutout innings, to combine with Bynes, and Duff, on a 4-2 triumph. Charlize Theron went to the mound on Tuesday night, and once again, the Naomi problem bit the Good Guys. Charlize once again pitched a fine game, allowing but two runs over seven innings, to leave with a 6-2 lead. Naomi came in,and for the second time victimized Charlize, and the fourth time her team, allowing five runs in the seventh, in an eventual 8-7 defeat, and leaving to a chorus of boos. Naomi departed the mound, and fled to the clubhouse, in tears. She was now 0-4, responsible for the team's only losses of the season, and was at her breaking point.
That night, when they got home, Naomi was silent. While she was solely responsible for the team's 500 record, Mitch was tearing the cover off the ball. Alan was being unusually kind, and not criticizing Naomi, or anyone else, in the papers. Mitch, with no sexual intent, attempted to give Naomi a loving touch, and she erupted, getting up off the bed, and flying into a rage:" OH, SO WHAT IT IS NOW! YOU WANT A FUCK! YOU BASTARD! IAM IN SUCH TROUBLE, COSTING THE TEAM LIKE THIS, AND YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU! GO USE YOUR RIGHT HAND! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! IAM NOT GIVING YOU ANYTHING, YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH, YOU HEAR ME! NOTHING! NOT ONE KISS!" Naomi said, in an uncontrollable rage. With that, Mitch took his pillow and blanket, and went to the guest room.
The next day, Wednesday, the Good Guys would conclude their first homestand of the year. Neve Campbell would be on the mound. She gave a very credible effort that day, pitching into the seventh, and Naomi was not needed, as Bynes and Duff slammed the door, 5-3, to end a five and four homestand. Things would have been much different, had Naomi been able to salvage leads in some of the games she blew, but the team still finished with a winning record.
That night, the couple got home, as Mitch began to pack his bags for the upcoming first road trip to New York, Atlanta, and Houston. He longingly looked at Naomi, lying there so inviting, in a short black nightie, and bare feet. She looked up from the book she was reading, and shook her head disapprovingly:" I dont think you are getting any tonight, husband. You like the right hand? Good, because you may be using it for a while" Naomi snapped, sarcastically. Mitch sat at the edge of the bed:" Nai, I know you've been having a rough time, but we have to deal with this together. Shutting me out isnt going to solve the problem. You're just struggling some. You'll come out of it. Look at me when I have problems, I always turn it around." He said, trying to be reassuring. "Mitch, Iam in an unusual position. Iam 37 years old, basically only having a job because Alan likes me. My presence causes this team to have to carry an additional pitcher, because I dont travel with you guys. Iam basically a charity case. If I dont pitch well, trust me, I wouldnt be missed that much" Naomi said. "Nai, you would be very missed. Everyone loves you, even the creep Alan. I and all your teammates are right behind you, baby. We are going to help you through this. You'll go do some extra throwing while we are on the road this week. I know you can work your way out of this, babe" Mitch said. Naomi smirked:" Are you giving me all this lovey dovey sweet talk,so maybe you can charm me into bed, and get some, since you wont be for ten days? Hmmmm. Why do I have a feeling it's that" Naomi asked. "I dont deny I'd love to make love to you. I always do. I have for as long as I've known you, but it is not the reason. Iam saying this for support, and because I really believe it. You will snap out of this. I know it." Mitch said. Naomi began to undo her short nightie,and showed Mitch her breasts. "Iam mad at you right now, but I also need some before you go away for ten days, so, Iam going to overlook my mad, and let you make love to me, but be nice, dont push me" Naomi said, with a crossed look in her eyes. Mitch went in Naomi's face:" Oh, trust me, I will be very very nice, and by the end of the evening, I think you will find you made the right decision" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be the sexy Alexis Bledel, star of Gilmore Girls. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties, as catcher Barney began the tickle on her neck, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NOOO! Moving down, second baseman Russell, attacked Alexis underarms, pits, down her sides, and in her ribs and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and bucked at her restraints:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG IAM SO TICKLISH! NO PLEASE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHE! Third baseman Michael was next, tickling the sexy Miss Bledel on her inner thighs, behind her knees, and her hips, causing her legs to buck. Finally, Mitch got to her feet, and attacked Alexis' pretty feet with his fingers, a feather, and ice on her soles and over her toes. Alexis went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy, tears in her eyes:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO MORE! NO! HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Alexis was untied.
So, it had been a very difficult first homestand for Naomi, both on and off the field, with high emotion. The team headed for their first road trip, and everyone wondered, would it just be a slump, or the beginning of the end for Naomi's career? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

wow i cant believe alan being nice to her... doesnt sound like him at all. and rats sorry she is in a slump. i always wondered why she didnt go on road trips thanks for clearing that up. great installment but rotten luck for Naomi.

isabeau

Thank you, isabeau. Your praise is appreciated as always. Actually, it's Mitch who Alan hates, not Naomi. Yes, she is in a slump. She has pitched just home games for a while now, since her kids were born.
Anyhow, as always, stay tuned. You'll just have to wait and see how long her slump lasts!

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back