• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fear

MTJpub

Verified
FEAR

By Morandilas

The circular stone chamber was illuminated by the flickering light of the wall torches. The chamber was naked of furnishing except for a sinister wooden rack which marked it's center. A single black velvet tapestry covered the only entrance to the room. The walls of the chamber stood twelve feet high and then opened into a chamber above. A throng of visitors had gathered above the circular chamber and were peering down into it. The room was occupied by three members of the Collective's inner circle, and their target of amusement.

A young oriental woman was secured to the strange contraption at the center of the room. Her arms were stretched taunt high above her head, her wrists shackled and chained. Her ankles were snugly kept in place by a set of padded wooden stocks at the end of the table. Her body was stretched to it's limit, her ribs protruded and well defined, the hollows of her smooth armpits vulnerable and exposed.

The young woman was very beautiful, she had long silky black hair and dark green eyes. Her skin was soft and flawless, she was well tanned and well taken care of. She was slim yet possessed all the right curves. She also looked very frightened. She bore the marks of a Collective Tickle slave. Small hardly readable tattoos which covered her most sensitive marks. A Collective broker could examine her with a glance and be able to tell a prospective buyer where and how sensitive the young woman was. But she was not currently on the slave market, she was an escaped slave who had been recaptured and was sentenced to the rehabilitation room. Quite a spectacle for a visiting Collective member to experience.

The sound of a gong marked the beginning of the ordeal. The young woman began to weep and struggle with her bounds. The three members of the inner circle gathered around the table and began the rehabilitation.

"Young lady what do you fear most in life?" said one

"The tickling my master" whimpered the captive.

"What would you do to prevent the tickling young lady" Said another.

"Anything and everything my master" The girl replied in a broken voice. "Plead your case to the court young lady" Said the third in an obvious female sounding voice.

"Please, Please, dear sirs and lady's, have mercy on me! Please I can't bear to be tickled! I beg you" the girl said hysterically.

Silence filled the chamber for many minutes and finally a voice from the top shouted out. "Tickle her!!" Followed by dozens of other voices.. "Tickle her!"

"Make her scream with laughter!"

" No mercy!"

"Get her!"

When the crowd calmed down the female member of the inner circle spoke "So has it been decreed you will be tickled!"

"Nooooooooo! "Please Nooooooo! I beg you! I am so ticklish! Noooooo!" The young woman pleaded.

The crowd erupted with delight at her tortured pleas for mercy and the tickling began.

A member of the inner circle approached the foot of the table and began to tie the
individual toes of the captive woman's feet to small eyelet's above the holes for her
ankles. The female member stood to the right of the helpless woman and began to gently prod her ribs causing the girl to giggle and then moan in dread. The third member stood to the captives left and began to gently dance his fingers in the hollow of her left armpit causing her giggles to explode into laughter.

The member at her toes had completed his job and signaled for the others to stop.
The captive laid upon the torture rack breathing heavily and trying to recover from her preliminary tickling.

The member at her feet looked upon her flawless and taunt soles protruding from the stocks. The tattoos on the soles of her feet and just below the toes indicated a terribly ticklish pair of feet. The member produced a long, sharp blood red feather and waved it above the stocks so the captive could see. The young woman's eye's went wide and she began to scream for mercy all to no effect on her captors. The visitors roared with laughter at her reaction. The feather quickly descended and struck first along her ticklish soles tracing the tiny wrinkles upon her feet.

The captive screamed with hilarity and struggled violently to get her feet free but she could not budge. The tickler paused an giggled with delight under his breath and then wiggled the feathers tip below her captive toes. This produced even louder shrieks of ticklish agony from the captive. She was babbling for mercy but the tickling continued on and on.

Soon the feather was darting between her toes causing the young woman to shake her head from side to side and bang her head against the padded table. She was truly being tickle tortured at this point and would have done anything to have made it stop.

Suddenly the member withdrew the feather from her ticklish toes and stood back waiting for her laughter to subside. The female member of the inner circle draped herself across the captives body and began to dig her fingers into the captives waist just above her hips.

Once again the captive exploded with laughter and was soon shrieking for mercy. The female worked her fingers from the captives waist and began to dig into her ribs tickling the poor woman without mercy.

The captives mind was swirling with sensory overload. She would fight to beg for mercy between burst of uncontrollable and insane laughter. She had always been so ticklish and even a minor tickle fight would send her into hysterical agony. She could not stand to be tickled it was her worst fear and her greatest weakness. She sobbed with screaming gut wrenching laughter as her ribs were tickled mercilessly.

The third member of the circle had to pry the female member off the captive so he could have his turn. When he was positioned her barely waited for the captives laughter to subside when he began to furiously dance his fingers in the hollows of her bare arms. The effect was devastating for the poor woman. She screamed and spit, and began to empty her bladder the tickling of her pits was so severe for her. Her armpits had always been extremely ticklish. The armpit tickling continued until the young woman passed out.

THE END

Attachments

• 483.jpg
    483.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 317
  • 484.jpg
    484.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 221
  • 1559.jpg
    1559.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 291
The Room & Fear

Absolutely loved it! When I read "The Room" I hoped their would be more on The Collective. I could read about The Collective all day. Please, please write more Collective stories. (I don't care for feet, so "The Nylon Dungeon" doesn't do as much for me.) Underarms are my thing. I would love to see *more* detail on underarms. Prefer the non-consentual victims too. Let me know if you have anything in that area. Keep up the great work.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back