• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alyssa’s getting catty-College Years (MMFF/F)

Milagros I greatly appreciate the compliment. This story was my first post and I had hoped for some feedback.

Thanks again

You're welcome. :D

My experience posting stories here is that feedback often comes two or three days after it's first posted, so be patient.

nice job. i like gang tickling. please do write some more stories. the descriptions of her feet and armpits was very detailed..

isabeau

Thank you Isabeau it is so nice to get positive feedback in general, but especially from the women of the TMF. Id love to know if my story is having an arousing effect on the women here.

If your interested I wrote about a second and very real incident involving Alyssa that took place shortly after this incident and put it in the TRUE story section.

Ok now that Ive read both stories I have alot better understanding. That one was just as good as the 2nd one. Ok like in the other story I have another question. So was Jen always the enforcer when it came to tickling or did she ever get tickled? Its just kind of funny cuz when I was in high school there was this girl named Kelsy or our track team who was a thrower and and me and her weight comparisons were similar to you and Jen, But the catch was she was deathly ticklish and I was actually about the same strength if not stronger.

Well thats great dave. Cant wait to hear em. :happyfloa

I think that was a great gang tickling story. I still think it's a shame that nobody tickled Jen but it was still very good.

:jester:

Real experiences make fine material for stories (especially in this case). Keep up the good work!

I definitely did keep it up

Hey thanks love feet and schnarre, and I definitely did keep tickling Alyssa basically the whole time we dated. Saw her couple months ago and she is definitely still ticklish.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back