• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tummy/Bellybutton tickle from tonight!

Jedi3465

Holy jeez, I just had the best tickle experience. I was at this party that I just got back from and we were doing some drinking. I have this friend named Juliana (name changed) who is very cute. Nice tummy, brown, shoulderlength hair and brown eyes. Anyway, she was pretty gone, if ya know what I mean, and was walking around in a bikini. She went over and lied down on the bed and closed her eyes. I looked over and thought, "Theres no way I'm letting this pass me by" so I went over to her. Now try to picture this: I took her arms and pinned them over her head with my knees against the bed (her arms were hanging over the side of the bed so I was holding them against the side of the bed with my legs). She opened her eyes and looked at me as if she knew what was about to happen. "Are you ticklish?" I asked her. "No...no way!" she said, actually thinking i'd give up when I heard it (Hah!). I dug into her perfectly flat tummy and started scribbling my fingers ALL over her upper torso. She began laughing hysterically and wiggling underneath me. I started drawing circles all over her tummy and finally reach her bellybutton. I started wiggling my finger in her bellybutton and she LOST it. She turned red and laughed extremely hard, saying "Please stop! I'm so ticklish there, no!" I finished her off with a good amount of time wiggling my fingers in her pits. when i finally let her up she smiled and said (get this) "that was kinda fun" and left the room. I almost blew up right then and there.

Hope you enjoyed my story!

-Jedi :wow:

Ahh, young Padawan...you must follow this Path. The Force seems strong with this girl, I see much tickling in your future....:cool:

In the words of Chief Wiggum, "That's some good work there, Lou." :D

Hmmm?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but uh, did Dave assume that i was a girl? You know what that means, you made an ass out of you and me...but mostly me. Ya well just in case you thought otherwise, I'm a guy. Hehe.

-Jedi:zzzzz:

Woops!

Sorry, Dave! My mistake! Thanks for clearing that up Biscuit...it all makes sense now, hehe :)

-Jedi:wow:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back