• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

laser tag funnn

TickleMegsToes

heyy everyone...this story is from two weekends ago...
living in NH, thers not much shit to do...soo my friends and i, a mixed group of guys and girls, all went to laser tag...its about a 45 minut edrive from wher we all meet, sooo i was eager to grab the backseat. i lucked out. the girl who sat in the car next to me (we went in several cars) was a girl who i've had a history with. although it was a wierd one, and we never really worked out, she knows im at least semi into tickling, and mostly on her feet. i never straight out told her "i have a fetish" ...but i had tickled her a few times and she knew i liked it. best part, i kno she loves having her feet touched. she had asked me for foot masssages mannny times in the past (which to of course i obliged w/ a smile). soo anyway...on the way upp to lasertron, i was able to scam a few massagesss, my back was sore from lifting that week for football off season...so i just had to give her one, but that was fine. soo on th way hommme, it was dark. were in the back seat, all four of us in the car are tired...the girl in the front is talking to my bud and they are into that...soo i kinda look at the girl and she says "massage??" so i say oook...so im rubbing her back, and slowwwly slide my hands to her sides...and just wiggle my fingers sliightly enough so she knws waht im up to..she giggles whispers "stopp!"...soo after a whiel of massaging, i get a cell call and she slides back over to her seat...so im on the phone...and ihear some russslingg going on on the floor...*shoes getting sliddd off* (those slip on clogs girls love these days) and next thing i know her size eights w/ thinnn sockks are on my leg...i give her kind of aquestioning look and she mouths "go ahead" ...i give her a smile and i take her right foot, by th etoes, and kind of slide it up so that her heel is on my leg and the bottom of her foot is exposed...i rest my hand around the top of her ankle/foot and the other one sloowly goes to work...i start w/t he teasssing as hell one finger strokke, heal to toe....back down...she twitches, but keeps her foot still...so i continue. i start encorporating some mroe finngers into this assault, and i start to feel her gently tugging a little bit....i make my grip a little firmer, and go right at her arch w/ alll fingers...this gets a giggl eand a jump out of her, and the two in the front stop talking and wonder whats going on....I say "sorrry i tickled her again when iwa s massaging...shes sensssitive..." soi look at her and flash her a fake mad look and give her a "shh!" she winks and wiggles her toes a little bit, letting me kno shes ready for some more...so i go at it againn, and this time i do a steady stroking from her arch to her toes...i feel her whoole leg tense and i look up and she has both hands over her mouth in the cutesst face of ticklish agony iv ever seen, her eyes literally pleaddding for me to stop...im lovving this, but give her a break...so then i go for the sock..i tug a little bit at it to let her kno waht im up to, and she covers her mouth w/ one hand, letting me kno its ok, but shes just gettin ready for it haha...so i slowwwly pull it off...soo i have some fun w/ her barrre soles, which are pretyt soft, i hafta say...i had ag ood time, and she woudl just lose it when i got to her toes, sso i took it easy..i dindt want my friends in front thinking i was wierd, so i just kept it to a low key torture session, not full on...but believe me, this WILL repeat WILL happen...i am going on a class trip to Italy next year, and YES this girl is going...haha...i have a gf now, but it doestn hurt to think about this girl as my italiann tickle slave, does it??

haha lemme kno wat u guys thought of this post...definitely true...if u want more i have some, some w/ this girl some w/ some others from around here...haha i like to have my fun...ohh and check the non tickling images for a shot of my gf's size 7's...verrry cute, give them a quick rating if u getta chance for me...can't wait to hear from you all! :happyfloa

Nice story, I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. My only advice... capitual letters are your friends. Just kidding.

Loved it. I definetly want to hear more about your experiences with this girl :dogpile:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back