• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maiden Voyage, Return To The Nest, A Tight Spot, and, Redemption? (Tickling M/F, F/F)

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. They went to New York, and swept three games in a row, before losing two of three in Atlanta, and then winning two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night, to prepare for their second homestand of the year, against the middle America teams.
When Mitch arrived home on that Sunday night, Naomi's fury was gone. She had attempted to temper her anger during the Good Guys nine day road trip, and resolved to start a new chapter. When Mitch entered the apartment, Naomi was calm, and told him:" I dont want to fight anymore. Iam going to work my way out of this. I love you, please make love to me" She requested. Mitch was silent, and Naomi started pulling off his clothes, and kissing him. They went to the bedroom, and once the clothes were off, the couple made love, and had a very quiet night.
The homestand began on Monday night against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson was on the mound. That night, the Good Guys were short for pitching, as Hilary Duff had the flu, and Amanda Bynes was unavailable to pitch due to a pulled leg muscle. Sniderman had told Naomi that she would be the closer that night, if the team needed her to, a possible scenario with Hudson on the hill. In front of 30,000 that night, the Good Guys played a solid game. Mitch hit a homer, and Hudson pitched eight credible innings, turning it over to Naomi in the ninth, with a 6-3 lead. Naomi calmly came in from the pen. After she got an out, then gave up a hit, and a walk. The crowd got restless. After a routine fly ball to center, a dangerous homerun hitter came up. Naomi got a pitch a bit up in the strike zone, and the hitter swung hard. The ball traveled far, but Mitch was yelling:" I got it, I got it". With his back to the wall, Mitch hauled the ball in, to give the Good Guys the victory. Naomi had gotten the save, and Mitch went to the mound, and patted Naomi on the ass:" Good save, Australian." He said. "Thanks for saving my ass, American" Naomi shot back, with a grin. Two feet further, and the game would have been tied, but that night, it was not to be.
The next night, Gil Bellows started, and pitched six fine innings, leaving tied 3-3. With Duff and Bynes back, Naomi entered the game in the seventh. This time, after a hit, and an out, she got a ground ball double play to end the inning, as the bullpen shut Pittsburgh down the rest of the way, and the Good Guys had another win. Charlize Theron suffered a tough 2-1 defeat on Wednesday night.
Thursday was an off day. That night, at their apartment, Mitch and Naomi got together with some of their teammates. The ballplayers engaged in a game of Truth or Dare. One of Mitch's cards came up Truth, and he was forced to tell if he had a sexual fantasy about anyone present in the room. With Amanda Bynes, Hilary Duff, and Kate Hudson all sitting barefoot on his living room floor, the answer wasnt that hard, and he was forced to confess. "Okay, and the Australian cant get mad at me for this, because it shouldnt surprise her. My secret fantasy is about a tickling bandit. Somehow, he breaks in, or gets you all somewhere in a place where, after he robs you all, and you all give him your money, he strips you all naked, and tickles the daylights out of all of you" Mitch confessed. Kate began to giggle:" Depending on how long he tickled me, I'd probably wet myself from either the fear, or from being tickled to death" "Yeah, me too, I wouldnt last very long. If he got my feet, I'd probably pass out" Amanda said. "Iam the youngest, and maybe the most ticklish one here. I'd likely end up screaming after about 30 seconds, and then either breathing so heavy I couldnt catch my breath, or maybe pass out. I could hardly stand it" Hilary confessed. Mitch couldnt resist a smirk:" So tough out on the mound, and so vulnerable off of it. That is what I love so much about this team, and playing ball with all of you" Mitch said, with a big grin.
The Good Guys, after a fun and restful off night, got back to business against Chicago on Friday night. Neve Campbell started that night, and pitched seven fine innings, turning it over to Bynes in the eighth, and then Duff in the ninth, to beat the Cubs 5-3. After the fifth starter lost on Saturday night, Kate Hudson went to the mound, before a standing room only crowd, on a brilliant Sunday afternoon. This time Kate didnt need any help, as she had her A game working. Kate struck out 15 Cubs, matching zeroes with Cub starter Mark Prior. Finally, in the ninth, the Good Guys pushed a run across on a bloop single, to prevail, 1-0.
The Cardinals entered Paradise for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He pitched a fine game, but the Good Guys couldnt get any runs, and fell, 1-0. With his offense in a slump, Sniderman juggled his lineup on Tuesday night, with Charlize Theron on the hill. The previous time out, she had gotten little run support. This time, the team bunched their hits together, and hung on, for a 4-3 win, saved by Duff. Neve Campbell took to the mound before a matinee sellout on a bright Wednesday afternoon, before the team would head to the midwest. Neve pitched six credible innings, striking out ten in that time. She left, tied 4-4 in the sixth. After the bullpen gave up a run, the Good Guys got two in the eighth, and hung on, for a 6-5 Good Guy triumph, that completed a six and three homestand. Naomi pitched well during the entire homestand, seemingly ironing herself out, and silencing her critics.
That week, instead of a big deal being made out of the Saturday night tickle party, the Good Guys had their own tickle party at Mitch and Naomi's apartment. After the truth or dare game, with their children away for the night, everyone retired to Mitch and Naomi's room, and got stripped to bra and panties. One by One, they were tied to Mitch and Naomi;s giant bed, where Mitch, Naomi, and others went about tickling their guests. Hilary Duff was the first victim, being tied in a bra and panties to the bed. Amanda Bynes began to tickle Hilary' s neck with fingers as the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Kate Hudson was next, attacking Duff on her underarms, sides, and belly with fingers, as Duff thrashed, and squealed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG YOU GUYS! NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Naomi followed, tickling Duff on her hips, inner thighs, and knees, causing her legs to jerk around. Finally, Mitch got to Hilary's soft 18 year old feet. He attacked Duff's feet with his fingers, and then a feather, and vibrating electric massager on her soles and toes. Duff went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with uncontrollable laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE YOU GUYS! I GIVE UP! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!
Duff, panting, was then untied. Amanda Bynes was next. Third baseman Michael, who was at the gathering, began to tickle Bynes on her neck with fingers, as the giggles began, and Bynes's head began to jerk side to side: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Then, second baseman Russell, who was also present, tickled Bynes on her underarms, down her sides, and in her ribs and belly with his fingers, as Bynes thrashed, and begged:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG SO TICKLLSSSIH! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Catcher Barney, who was at the apartment as well, attacked Bynes' inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her to buck. Finally, Mitch zeroed in again on his favorite spot, the soles of Bynes mega ticklish feet. He attacked Bynes'' feet with his fingers, a feather,and then a vibrating electric massager on her soles and toes. Bynes went nuts, wigglng her toes, and begging for mercy!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING! I CANT TAKE IT! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Bynes, red faced, and panting,was then untied.
Kate Hudson was the final lee. Settling herself on Mitch and Naomi's bed, she was tied hands and feet to the posts. Then, Left fielder Dawson began to tickle Kate's neck with fingers, as her head jerked around, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! Center fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Kate on her underarms, and down her sides, and in her ribs, and belly with fingers, as Kate thrashed, and squealed. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO ED SO TICLKLISH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Third baseman Michael tickled Kate on her inner thighs, causing leg jerking. Then, Mitch one more time got to attack his favorite spot, the soles of Kate's soft feet. Mitch assaulted the soles of Kate's soft feet with his fingers, a feather, and an electric toothbrush on Kate's soles and over her toes. Kate went beserk! Wiggling her toes every which way, she begged for mercy, squealing with laughter! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOO PLEASE NOOOOOO! HEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Kate was untied, and the tortorous tickling ended.
So, it had been a better homestand for the Good Guys, and more solid pitching for Naomi, with a fun night of truth or dare, and tickling, mixed in. Now came a Midwest road trip. Would the good times keep rolling? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Excellent story my friend. I was relieved to see that Naomi gave Mitch a break. Hopefully the calm will last long enough for Naomi to work through some of her inner turmoil.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back