• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Updates

LadyElizabeth

TMF Poster
From time to time I have a change in staff. This post is to keep the list of our ticklish ladies current. The list includes dominants and submissives that enjoy doing tickle sessions. The dominants are: Dallas, Victoria, Christine, Gabriella, Raven, Francesca and Claudia. The submissives are: Cindy, Kelli, Gina, Maya, Emily, Tessa, Ryan, Julia, Camille, Lily, Dakota, Alenska, Charlotte, Ashley and Eve. For information or appointments call (310) 410-1144 or visit our website at www.passivearts.com

Switches

Hi Lady Elizabeth,

Can you tell me which of these ladies enjoy switching, both giving and receiving a good tickling?

Jerry,
It would be very difficult for me to pinpoint for you. All I can tell you is that tickling is the one session that all the ladies mentioned in my post enjoy. It is also the only type of session where I allow my submissives to switch if they want to. Since the ladies mentioned in my post are all very ticklish may I suggest that you go to the ladies page of our website and choose the ladies that most appeal to you. You can then email them directly by clicking on the little gold envelope next to their name and ask the questions that are most important to you. This way you will know who you want to see should you decide to come in for an appointment.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back