• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alyssa gets Submissive-College Story (MF/F)

Good Lord that was a hell of an experience. Damn why cant all submissive lees be like that. Im almost at a loss for words, all i can say is i hope one of these days I can find me a lee like that. Great story. Im gonna read the other story, but my one question to you is what ever happened to you and Alyssa?

Thank you NG02 for the feedback.

Unfortunately my Junior YR I cheated on her with my ex-girlfriend and she found out. Yes I know that was idiotic, but I was 20 and didn't realize what I had on my hands. Talk to her once in a while, but she moved to FL and has a boyfriend and near as I can tell they're not into tk. My price was that although I have tickled lots of girlfriends and their friends, I have only had 1 woman since Alyssa that has compared to her in the catagories of sexy and submissive. She was truly one of a kind.

That was a great story man. I had to go find the other one and read it, and I have to say that it was another great story. I thoroughly enjoyed them, if you have others I don't think I'm alone in saying share them for the love of God! Well done.

dave919 said:
Thank you NG02 for the feedback.

Unfortunately my Junior YR I cheated on her with my ex-girlfriend and she found out. Yes I know that was idiotic, but I was 20 and didn't realize what I had on my hands. Talk to her once in a while, but she moved to FL and has a boyfriend and near as I can tell they're not into tk. My price was that although I have tickled lots of girlfriends and their friends, I have only had 1 woman since Alyssa that has compared to her in the catagories of sexy and submissive. She was truly one of a kind.

Awww man that sux. Hey all I can say in your defense is...we are guys.....its in our blood to mess up once in awhile...lol. But hey atleast you got to have that experience embedded in your memory instead of not having it at all. So you said she moved to FL huh? Hmmmmmm might have to do a pl search...lol j/k.

that was a terrific anecdote!

You write very well. I could visualize the entire scene.

Thanks for making the effort to post it.

fantastic story, dave, i had already read your fictional story. so i was familiar with the characters. its a shame that you and her split however.... did she often tease jen to get her to tickle her like that? amazing.

isabeau

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back