• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Earliest Tickle Torture!

LiverpoolTickler

TMF Regular
Hi, I've been a bit of a lurker on here for a while apart from one or two posts eg. The Blue Peter mainstream one so thought it's about time I stepped out of the shadows on a more permanent basis on here and the Tickle Theater.

So here is my first tickle torture, it only seems like yesterday even though it was 13 years ago, and it was one of pure torture, for me that is!!

It was in school (I was around 10-11), and at break (recess as you American guys would call it!) unknown to me everyone had decided it my time to learn my place. Being quite shy and not one of the 'in crowd' at the time.

Anyway, I'm there in the yard minding my own business talking to my friends when it was announced we gonna play 'Girls-after-Boys' which involved everyone in the class( a game where all the girls would chase the boys and the last one to be caught got a surprise! Also works vice-versa of course with Boys chasing Girls.)
Anyhow I was good at this game being quite nippy and agile and I happened to win! The boys seemed to have been caught very easily this particular day, hmmm I wonder why , and the game wasn't half as long as normal.

So what was my surprise?! Well it was to be run at by around a dozen girls, with all my male classmates looking on, whilst they stripped me of my shoes and socks and pinned me to the floor. It's fair to say I was properly tortured by girls who were just starting to like to let their nails grow. (Again just my luck!) Up and down my soles they went, inbetween the toes. pinching each rib)
This lasted till the bell, and then the hunt for my shoes and socks begun.. All's I remember then is being barefoot and getting told off for messing about by Mrs King. The start of an adventure into the World of Tickling. Unfortunately I'm still shy but at least I've got all you guys and gals.

Jim

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back