• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help choosing between videos

thedude

I am torn between two Paradise Vision Videos. Cop Kitchy Koo and Spy Interrogation. I love the idea of a female cop getting tickled and the standard theme of a spy being interrogated is also very appealing. But the bottom line is there needs to be lots of foot tickling, good bondage and great laughter.

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, I can't simply buy both videos this time for financial reasons.

Thanks,

thedude

Ooh!

I can see how that would create a problem. Cop Kitchy Coo and Spy Interrogation are both great-looking videos! However, I'd choose Cop Kitchy Coo if I were you.

Without a doubt, Spy Interregation is the movie to buy!!! In fact I would have to say it is in my top ten of all time. Lily is VERY ticklish and the different bondage positions they have her in should get you rmotor running. Cop Kitcy Koo had it's moments, but I felt the women were not nearly as ticklish as Lily.

tough decision

I think you're contemplating buying two good videos, and I would recommend either one. I might go with Cop Kitchy Koo due to the prevalence of good belly tickling. I thought all three models were extremely ticklish, and the belly tickling sequence with Gia attacking Glenora was some great tickling. The first model was very attractive and ticklish everywhere, and her sequence was quite lengthy. I am very partial to Asian ticklees, so I definitely like Lily, the 'star' of Spy Interrogation. If I had a complaint about her, it's that her reactions are often extremely similar, so I sometimes find myself a tad bored. She is very, very ticklish, however, and the sequences with her are always good. The last scenes with Summer and Janis could have been better. Summer is very attractive, but Janis doesn't really give it to her. I thought Janis was none too attractive. In summation ( :zzzzz: ), I thought all the sequences in Cop Kitchy Koo were good and therefore would go with it.

I have yet to see a PV video that I think isn't faked.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back