• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stalking The Ticklish Vampire (FFF/F, M/F, all over, rated XXX)

Mastertank1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Just to be clear; the next three paragraphs, above the title, were not a part of the original post. It really didn't occur to me that putting them here at the top made it look like they were part of the original post. That was not my intention, and I have added this additional paragraph to correct that impression. I am not attempting to assert that I did not build this story on someone else's work. I did not attribute it because I did not remember who or where it came from. In retrospect, I should have simply mentioned that the original work was someone else's, differentiated between theirs and mine, and requested anyone who knew to fill in the information. That I did not do so was carelessness, not malice.

More than 20 years ago, a version of this story was available in printed form through an exchange service originally calling itself Tobias Hackner and/or Dr. Tickle. It was sent by snail mail either in return for cash payment or in exchange for other stories and/or illustrations. I obtained it as part of a package of several stories that were sent for a cash payment. Except for signatures on afew of the illos, none of the work was attributed to any specific author.

The Dr. Tickle/Tobias Hackner people, whoever they were, encouraged anyone who cared to to add to, change, or embellish anything, words or toons, which they sent out, and send them back in for exchange again.
In the original story, Mikran was not a character, And the story ended with the breaking of detective Mitzi by Basha, Jenny, and Basha's two other broken victims as you can see in the seperate post of the original below.

Everything after that , and all the Mikran stuff is entirely mine. Mikran is a character who started as a Dungeons and Dragons roleplay character, back in the days when D & D was played with dungeons drawn on graph paper and physical dice which were actually rolled. I played the character, who started out as Mikran the unquenchable, for about 25 years, starting when I was 15. Each time 'he' completed a dungeon quest, his abilities grew. That's the way that works. I began writing stories with Mikran as a character about 20 years ago. All other stories with Mikran are entirely my own.

Stalking the ticklish Vampire

Part 1 Hunters and hunted

Thirty year old Sergeant Mitzi Calhoon just couldn’t believe it. Another one? she asked as she saw the missing persons report.

Forty thousand year old Lord Mikran the Hammer had just finished reading the same report. He had acquired his copy by magic.

Her recently appointed partner Matthew Seevers had just plopped it down on her desk. He nodded yes to her question.

“This is out of control” she said. He sighed, and agreed. Mitzi was in the process of pinning
up her long, straight blonde hair so that it would stay out of her face and off her shoulders.

It was department policy actually, and it did look more professional. She couldn’t
have a thing like her natural beauty distracting the people she worked with. It probably made folks take her more seriously. While finishing up with her hair she added;

“One missing female is one too many, but three? In two weeks?”

She began reading the file. The girl reported missing was named Jenny Peters.

“OK, fill me in on this one. What do we know?” she asked. As she continued reading, Matt spoke.

“As usual, the missing is female, was last seen at night, and her body has not been found. Also our suspicions were correct. There is a common link to all three cases. Remember we couldn’t be sure if the second woman used a taxi or not?”

Mitzi listened intently as Matt continued.
“Well we can pretty much assume she did, because Jenny Peters and the first woman were last seen around the time they usually grabbed a taxi.”

Mikran summoned one of his familiars, a Ferret named Shamus. “What have you got for me, oh great detective?”

“Boss, willya knock off the puns on my name? And I don’t need the ones about ferreting things out either They’re OLD. Oh El Dee. Like they make Methusalah look like a toddler, okay? After a few thousand years, get your writers to come up with some new material.”

“Sorry shamus. Whaddaya got for me?”

On Friday Mitzi had received a memo that she had been assigned to handle this recent onslaught of missing women in the Los Angeles area. Sergeant Seevers was on loan from the New York Police Department because of his expertise in the missing persons field. Evidently the L.A.P.D. was receiving big time heat from the public and media for their inability to crack this mystery. “We have a slight lead with this girl,” Matt added.
Mitzi looked up at him. “And what is that?” she asked. Matt continued;
“We have a witness that saw her get into a taxi at the corner of 5th and Tasker.”

“Reliable?” she asked him. “Apparently yes.” replied Matt. “The officer who took his statement seems to think so.”

Mitzi began scanning the report again. “Let’s get over there right away,” she said.

On that same Friday one of Mikran’s magic user informants on this world gave him a lead on a master vampiress he’d been seeking for almost a millennium. She preyed on young women for reasons having nothing to do with her need to eat, and an old friend of Mikran’s had died trying to rescue his daughter from the vampire. Mikran was determined to punish the vampire for that, and put a stop to her depredations. Mikran had assigned Shamus to the task as soon as he got the lead. Shamus said; “I’m pretty sure I know just where to look. Someone near 5th and Tasker in L. A. is using the same M. O. our vamp has used for hundreds of years.”

Mikran replied; “Sounds good. I’ll get a watcher over there right away.”

5th and Tasker was kind of on the outskirts of the downtown district. There was an old man sitting with his back against the wall, his beat up guitar lay beside him. As sergeant Calhoon and Seevers approached he picked it up and began to play an old Beatles song. He even tried to sing it. He tried in vain.

“Donation for an old man?” he asked, as he motioned towards his empty cup. Matt
smiled and dropped in a dollar.

“Are you Freddy?” he asked the man. The two sergeants wore civilian clothes. As most of their work was undercover, they rarely wore uniforms.

“Are you cops?” asked the man in return.

They each introduced themselves, showed their badges, and asked him if he was Freddy again.

“Yes,” Freddy answered.

“We need to ask you some questions,” said Matt. Freddy nodded yes to them. Mitzi spoke up.
“You told one of our officers that you saw this woman get into a taxi two nights ago.”

She held out a picture of Jenny. The man answered quickly. “Yes I did. Nice girl. After she
gave me some money she hopped into a yellow right there.”

He pointed at the corner only 15 feet away. The officers glanced at each other, then Matt said, “What did the taxi look like? What company was it from?”

“What did it look like?” Freddy replied, “I told you it was yellow. I don’t know about no company.”

“Did you see the driver?” asked Mitzi. He thought for a moment.

“Not real good, it was a man I think. He had a hat on so I didn’t see much.” Freddy chuckled, “Just between you and me, I was looking at the girl’s legs, they was somethin else.”

The officers smiled at Freddy to make him think that they enjoyed his company and liked talking with him. They knew he was their only lead so they had to be nice. After exhausting all of their questions and not really getting anything more out of Freddy, they thanked him and left.

As they drove back to the precinct they talked it over.

“What were the other two women’s approximate locations at the time of their vanishing?” asked Mitzi. Matt referred to his note pad.

“One about 5 minutes from here, and the other about 10.”

Mitzi sighed, “It appears we have a man posing as a taxi driver, don’t you think?”

“That’s certainly the way it looks,” replied Matt.

“That’s not much to go on,” said Mitzi, “but I’ll call in an APB for any suspicious or improperly marked taxi cabs in the city.”

She reached for the police radio.

“No,” interrupted Matt, “we can’t do that! Once word gets out to the entire force, it’s bound to hit the media, then the person responsible will see someone is on to him and lay low for a while, maybe forever.”

Mitzi considered his line of reasoning.

“Look, sergeant,” added Matt, “I know you want to crack this case. Believe me, if we involve everyone else, you won’t get this guy.”

“So what do we do?” she asked.

“We set him up. Make him think we’re NOT on to him.”

Mitzi figured out where this was going. “You want me to be the bait I presume?”

“Yes, and I’ll be close by the whole time,” he assured her.

She thought for a moment. It did make sense. She was just a couple years older than Jenny and the other women. She would make a good victim. And they knew the approximate area in which this was happening. It could work.

“Let’s do it,” she said. Matt put his hand out and shook hers.

“Great, but we have to go the distance with this. Jenny could still be alive, and even the others if we’re lucky, so you have to let this guy lead us to them, unless of course it’s
obvious that he’s about to kill you.”

Mitzi agreed. That very night Mitzi hit the streets wearing some pretty sexy clothes. She didn’t dress like a hooker or anything, but Matt definitely noticed her beauty. With her
hair down, and heels clacking against the cement, she was definitely an attention getter. Even at night her light green eyes shone brightly.

Of course her gun was loaded and ready in her purse. She spent the entire night calling taxis and riding them while Matt followed in the unmarked car and listened to her over the wire she was wearing.

As soon as she was sure the taxi driver was not their man, she would have him let her out. They ran out of cash around 1 A.M. and they called it a night.

The next evening about one hour into the game, she hit the jackpot. She had waved down the taxi and got in. Instantly she had a feeling about this one. The driver was a man. He wore a hat and never turned back to look at her.

“Where to?” was all he said.

“Downtown, the State Building,” she replied. Matt followed at a distance. He knew she was
always going to the State Building. When the man didn’t turn at the obvious next street that would lead to it, Mitzi’s heart began to pound. She opened the button on her purse
and placed her hand against her gun.

Matt figured it out just a few moments later, and adrenaline rushed inside of him. He fixed his eyes so exactly on the taxi that he failed to see the car in the next lane start to swerve into his lane.

The car struck the front of his and swerved out of control into oncoming traffic. A truck traveling the other direction swerved into Matt’s path as it tried to avoid the first car.
It struck Matt head on. Mitzi was unaware of the collision, as she tried to keep herself calm.

“You missed the turn back there.” she said.

The man didn’t answer for a few seconds. “Sorry,” he said as a divider between the front
and the back quickly closed off with a dark, thick glass.

Mitzi pulled her gun as she heard the doors lock. She tried opening them and the windows. No such luck. As a strange smoke began to fill up the space around her, she
aimed her gun and fired at the driver through the divider. It bounced off, leaving only a slight crack in the obviously bullet proof glass.

The driver was quite startled to find that she was firing at him. He slumped down in his seat to avoid a possible bullet. Mitzi began to breathe the mysterious smoke as she could hold her breath no longer. It took effect quickly. She fired three more shots at the glass, then fell unconscious.

Meanwhile, Matt had backed his car up and continued driving. With one punctured front tire and a smashed radiator, he tried to relocate the taxi. Traffic was quite busy and the taxi had crossed an intersection where the light had already turned green for the crossing traffic. With the cars speeding across it, Matt could not get a clear view of what was beyond the intersection. Much to his grief, he could not even be sure if the taxi had gone straight or turned at that street. He had lost her. She was gone.

Mitzi awakened to find herself bound securely in a cold, dark place that resembled what she would call a dungeon. She was completely naked. Her wrists were gripped by
wide leather bracelets that were attached to chains, which were in turn attached to the ceiling. Her arms were being held over her head. They were straight and hardly movable.
She was positioned on her knees, with her bent knees strapped down tightly to a smooth wooden part of the floor with the same kind of leather bracelets. Her ankles were also in leather shackles. They were pinned down against the wooden floor, causing the soles of her feet to face out behind her.

There must have been a hole of some kind where her feet were, because they touched nothing, but just hung there on the open air. Her mid-section was free to move around a little, and her long golden hair partially covered her breasts.

The only light around to speak of came from four candles placed randomly around the large room. Most of the floor was concrete. She assumed it was still night. Her next thoughts were of Matt. Where was he? How could he let this happen?

She spent the next few minutes trying to quietly perform a circus act and escape her
restraints. Of course, it was no use. This equipment was for one thing and one thing only, to hold someone helpless in an inescapable position.

A door opened far across the room. Mitzi could not see that far because only the area around her was lit. She heard footsteps approach. As the figure drew closer a hazy
silhouette began to appear. It was a female! Her tall, curvy body showed through her highly transparent single piece of clothing.

It was a night-gown of some sort, but looked very old. It was black lace and its length was down to the mysterious woman’s knees. As the dark haired woman stepped into the light of the candles, Mitzi got her first good look.

She was beautiful, as much so as Mitzi herself, and looked no older than 30. She wore her long curly hair up which showed off her exquisite double pearl necklace. Her slender arms lay softly at her sides. Her fingers appeared overly long because of the length of her nails, which were black. She was exotic in appearance, very attractive. Her skin was pale and
smooth. High cheek bones protruded under her large dark brown eyes. She wore black open-toed high heels. There she stood a few feet in front of Mitzi.

“I am a police officer,” Mitzi informed her, “I was followed here, it’s over. Just let me
loose and give it up.”

As a smile broke on the beautiful woman’s face Mitzi’s eyes widened. Mitzi was shocked!
“What the hell?” she thought to herself. It was the woman’s teeth. She had fangs like a bat or something! Two on top and two on bottom. The rest of her teeth were normal. It was
no Halloween gadget either. Those were hers.

Mitzi said nothing. The woman spoke. Her voice was low and very
soothing.

“Jerard brought me another nice catch, you are very pretty,” she said, “and you were not followed here. You have been here for nearly 24 hours.”

Mitzi’s hope sank upon hearing those words. She asked the woman: “Y-Your teeth,
they are......”

“Yes,” the woman interrupted, “I think you refer to us as vampires. My name is Basha.”
Mitzi instantly became aware of the goose bumps all over her body. Maybe it was the cold air around her, but something about Basha’s voice was very relaxing, even stimulating.

Basha walked over to the controls on the wall. She began to adjust one of the pulleys,
which straightened Mitzi’s arms a bit more. Mitzi’s voice grew weak as she became more fearful.

“What do you want with me?” she asked submissively.

Basha’s smile appeared again. “Well, my dear, first I need to tell you that your silly books
about vampires aren’t very accurate. We don’t want to just suck everyone’s blood.”

As Basha walked around behind her Mitzi asked, “What else do you do?”

This beautiful woman’s voice was so relaxing and captivating that Mitzi found herself longing to hear her speak again. There was no response. Suddenly Mitzi felt Basha’s fingernail tracing little circles on her lower back.

“Whatever we want,” said Basha. Mitzi became horrified as she realized the extent to
which she could be tickled while bound like this. It couldn’t be! There was no way this woman had brought her here for this! No one does things like that! Oh my god, what if that
is what the woman was going to do? Mitzi had to be the most ticklish woman on earth. This would be torture. She pulled her back away only to have it followed by the Basha’s
long nail.

After trying to avoid the tickly sensations for a few seconds, Mitzi pleaded while giggling; “Wait! Please hold on! Don’t do that, please!”

The vampire stopped tickling. “Why?” she asked tauntingly.

“Just because,” Mitzi answered, “there is no need to do that.”

Then Mitzi sensed all of the vampire’s nails connect on the soles of her helpless feet.

“I think there is a need,” joked the woman.

“NOOOO!” There was no holding back the sensations when it came to her
feet. Mitzi’s laughter roared instantly.

“EEEEEEEE! Ha ha haaah! Nooooah ha ha ha ha ha ah!”

Her torso jolted around as much as it could, but that did not ease the tickling on her feet. She tried to cover one foot with the other but her feet were strapped just far enough apart that they could not cover for each other. The woman’s black fingernails danced freely over Mitzi’s feet.

“HAAAAh ha ha he! Please no! please no! Haaaaaaa ha ha ha aaaaa!” Her laughter echoed
through the large dungeon.

Basha had done this before. She was an expert. Mitzi had been tickled before on her feet,
but never had it felt this extreme. How did Basha know all of the exact places on her feet to tickle? It’s like she had been doing this for years. Her laughter continued as Basha amused herself.

“Ha ha ha ha ha! N-Noooo! He ha ha ha haaaaaaaah! Hellllllp! Haaaaaha ha ha ha ha haaaa!”

The chains rattled as Mitzi thrashed around in her bonds. She pleaded and screamed but also at times somehow seemed to enjoy it. Now and then she stopped begging and simply submitted to it, letting herself laugh hysterically. After five continuous minutes of using her nails on Mitzi’s soft feet, Basha stopped. She walked around in front of Mitzi and kneeled down facing her. It was hard to break a sweat in the cold air of the dungeon, but Mitzi was beginning to.

“I think I’m going to like you a lot,” taunted Basha.

Mitzi was still breathing heavy as she asked, “What are you? Where are the other
women?”

Basha ran a fingernail over Mitzi’s belly and sides as she answered, “They are not far away. They were both quite ticklish, but I think you are more so.”

Mitzi flinched her stomach and pulled it away. Basha continued;
“As to what I am, you wouldn’t believe me. Let’s just say I am very old and for many centuries I have captured and dominated women like you. I used to do lot’s of different things to them. You see, although not being human, we do have emotions and even
sexual desires. My fetish if you will, has always been dominating helpless females. Beautiful ones though. They have to be beautiful. Then about a hundred years ago I
tried tickling one of my captives just for the thrill of it. It was somewhere in India.
I had an extremely attractive young lady stretched out in front of me and I poked around at her ribs just to see her reaction. She instantly screamed, laughed, and begged. I was very pleased with the great power I had over her body and mind with just a light poke here and a little scratch there. It’s funny how laughter is understood in any language, isn’t it? I instantly fell in love with tickling my playthings. I have done nothing but tickle my captives since then. I think I have become quite good at it, don’t you?”

Mitzi did not answer. She was busy contemplating what was to happen to her. Her initial fear had been confirmed. Basha was going to tickle her extensively. Her feet were just the beginning. As Basha began to speak again, she lightly probed and poked around Mitzi’s torso. Not enough to cause loud laughter. Just enough to keep Mitzi tensed and adjusting to try and escape her fingers.

“I move around from time to time, so as not to take a chance being discovered. I have been around this earth a couple times. I really enjoy Los Angeles though. I only arrived a week ago. There are so many beautiful and ticklish women to enjoy.”

Mitzi mustered up the courage to beg; “Please don’t tickle me anymore. I won’t be able to
handle it.”

Basha stopped everything and looked her straight in the eye and said, “You don’t understand, I won’t be able to handle it if I didn’t tickle you.”

With that she placed her feminine hands and fingers around Mitzi’s sides and began to pinch and probe. She was rewarded with an instant reaction.

“AAAAAAAH! NOOOO! Ha ha....ha ha! Haaaaa! Ha ha ha ha helllllllllllp! Ha ha haaaaa no ha haaaa ha hahaaa ha haaaaha ha ha ha!”

The chains rattled above her head. Mitzi couldn’t close her mouth long enough to articulate any words. Basha quickly stepped up to a higher level of tickling, all the while her fangs showed through her smile. She knew exactly where and how hard or soft to tickle. She wasn’t using her nails anymore for surface tickling. She was digging and moving the pads of her fingertips between and around Mitzi’s exposed rib cage. Mitzi quickly shed her first tear of the evening.

“HAAA HA HAH AA HAHA HAAAAAH! PL-PLEEAAH HA HAHA AA HA HAAHA HAAAHA HA HA AHAEEEEEH!”

Wiggling her torso around gave no relief, as Basha simply relaxed her arms and let them go with the flow and stay attached to her sides.

“HA AAA HA AA HA HA HEEEEEEEAH! OOOH! AH AHAA HA HA HA HAAA HA HA HA!”

Then Basha made a distinct movement up to Mitzi’s underarms. She placed her thumbs in each arm pit and her fingers around to Mitzi’s upper back. Using her fingers to hold her hands in place, she used her thumbs to vibrate and probe wildly around the armpits. This caused Mitzi to jolt like she had received an electric shock.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEH! HAAAAAAAAHA HA HA HA HAAA HA S- STAAAH HA HA HA HA HAAAA.”

The smile on Basha’s face enlarged and her fangs fully showed for the first time. Amidst swinging her head left and right, back and forth from the tickling, Mitzi caught a glimpse of her dominant tickler’s pleased expressions. But those thoughts and any thoughts quickly left her mind. The only thing her mind was doing was trying to process this vast amount of data being reported about tickle sensations on her underarm regions. The information her mind sent back in return was this;

“AAAAAAAHHH HHHHHH! HE HA HAAAAAH AAAH! HA HAAA HA HA HAAHA! N-NAAAAH HA HA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEIH! HA HEHA HA HA H AAAAH HA!”

Uncountable tears exited her green eyes as her red, wet face began to cause her blonde hair to stick to it.

“HA HA AAAAAA! EEEEEEH! HA AH HA HA AHA HAA!”

Basha moved her hands down just below Mitzi’s breasts. Her thumbs she placed in front and her fingers fanned out over the ribs. Together she vibrated all of them in the most maddening places.

“AAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA AA! HE HE AAA HE HEEEEEEAH! N-NO! HA HAAAA HA A AAPL-PLEEEZAH HA HA HAAA HA HAH AAAAAAAH HA HAAA!”

Mitzi discovered that it was hard to even open her eyes with laughter this intense. Her
permanent smile seemed to push her eyes closed, only allowing tears to exit. Now the sweat had really begun to surface. Mitzi’s glistening skin shined amongst the candlelight.

For many minutes Basha said nothing as she eagerly tortured this beautiful woman in front of her with perfect tickling strokes and vibrations. At times she would become so pleased with her work that she would show her fangs and hiss like a cat. In any other situation, that animalistic display would have scared the hell out of Mitzi. But nothing was scary now, just unbearable. For the final two minutes or so Basha kept her soft hands just above Mitzi’s hips on both sides. She had found a place on her that caused the wildest, strangest, strongest laughter from Mitzi. Basha worked her magic.

“HEEEEEEEEEH! N-N-N-NOO! HA HAAA HAHA AAAH! MEEEEAAAAHHH! AHHH! AAAH!
EEEEH! HE HE H EEEEEAH! AH AH HA HA HA HHHHHHAAAA!”

Finally, she halted her attack. Drops of sweat splashed randomly on the cold floor as Mitzi hung by her arms exhausted, weak and giggling. She mustered up strength to softly say; “N-no more.”

Basha gently brushed Mitzi’s wet hair behind her ears revealing a larger portion of her pretty face and said,; “I promise, no more tonight. I have things I have to take care of.”

Mitzi let her head hang down to rest. Basha continued; “I will see you tomorrow night when I awaken.”

As Basha turned and disappeared into the shadows, Mitzi began to realize that her bound body was alive with pleasure. In fact, as near as she could tell, tonight she had come very close to orgasm.
Part 2 Can a woman be pleasured against her will? Mmmm, maybe.

As these thoughts filled her head she heard someone speak.

“Thirsty?” said a female voice.

Mitzi slowly raised her head and saw two very pretty women appear from nearby shadows. They smiled and approached her, one had a glass of something in her hand. They had apparently been in the room the whole time, watching! They were vampires also.

Though their mouths were closed Mitzi could see the bulging sections inside their lips caused by their fangs. Also, their nails were long and black. What a strange feeling it was to be naked and exposed in this position and be looked at by others who wore clothes. Her breasts were there for all to see, like she was on display. The women were not shy with their eyes. They looked Mitzi over eagerly. Then the shorter one of the two put the glass up to Mitzi’s mouth.

“Go ahead, it’s just water. It will help you rest.”

Mitzi looked into the glass. It looked like water. At least it wasn’t red. She allowed the young beauty to tip the liquid into her mouth, and she drank. It was very refreshing. She detected a slight taste other than water. It was a bit salty, but that was no doubt due to the sweat on her lips. After she drank it all the two vampires just stood there and looked
at her, smiling. Moments later Mitzi fell sound asleep.

Laughter awakened Mitzi from her sleep. But it wasn’t her laughter. It was still cold and she had no concept of how long she had been unconscious, but she felt very refreshed. She quickly realized the new position that her naked body was in. She was flat on her back, strapped down securely at all limbs and joints. Her body unmistakably had been bathed thoroughly. There was no sticky sweat on her body, and her hair was very soft and smelled like a flower garden. When had they bathed her? How long had she been asleep?

Again there were only a few candles lighting the room. The laughter erupted again. It sounded quite close, but definitely in another room. It was a woman’s laugh. She was begging for mercy, an act Mitzi had recently been forced to learn. It didn’t take a brain
surgeon to realize the woman was being tickled. Strangely enough though, Mitzi just relaxed and listened. Images of Basha having her way with her filled her mind. Again, to
her surprise, her body began to react. Her lower belly tingled pleasantly deep inside as she listened to every inflection of the woman’s laughter. Her breasts firmed up and pointed to the ceiling.

But wait! What on earth was she thinking? She was probably next! There was no way she could make it, not in this new position. Her ribs were utterly calling out for fingers. This was different from her other restraints. At least in those she had some options of movement, some way to ease the tickling for a split second. She now realized fully that she couldn’t move any part of her body. Her toes were in some kind of contraption that held
them slightly bent back and still. Her middle even had a leather strap tightly over it holding her firmly to the table. Her torso was completely unable to move. As these
thoughts raced through her mind, she sensed moisture between her legs. What were these feelings overcoming her? She had never viewed tickling this way before. Here she was all alone, and thoughts of her being tickled by a beautiful, intelligent creature, were making her extremely hot. Why? One part of her was scared to death of what the next tickle session would bring, yet the other part longed for it, needed it, wanted it badly. Her mind went blank as she heard the door open, then close. Soon Basha appeared out of the shadows and greeted her; “Good morning.”

“What time is it? What day is it?” Mitzi replied. Basha circled around the table as she answered, “It doesn’t matter, does it? Time is too demanding of us.”

She eyed every inch of Mitzi’s body and quickly discovered her little secret.

“What have we here?” she said as she stopped at the foot end of the table. “I do believe something has excited you recently. Do tell me what it was.”

Mitzi was embarrassed as Basha stared. She didn’t answer.

“You heard me tickling Jenny didn’t you?” she said sarcastically. “This is an unexpected surprise. I venture to say that being tickled turns you on.”

Basha already knew it did, but acted surprised. She walked around and bent over slowly to Mitzi’s ear and said, “Well, since you had a surprise for me, then I have one for you.” She stood up and called out, “Jenny?”
Out of the shadows walked a naked Jenny Peters, the very person Mitzi was searching for. She was much better looking than the picture Mitzi had of her. Brunette, medium build, light eyes and a near perfect figure. She looked a little nervous as she walked up beside Basha. She was still flushed in the face from her recent tickle torture in the other room.

“Jenny, are you all right?” asked Mitzi.

“Don’t speak with her at all,” Basha interrupted. “Do as I have instructed you or it’s back to your room for the heaviest tickling of your life.”

Mitzi put two and two together. Basha had given the tortured and ticklish Jenny a choice
to either tickle the police woman who came searching for her, or be tickled in a way she had never been. Jenny must have cracked under the pressure. She would agree to anything as long as she could have just one night without being tickled until morning. Basha smiled at Jenny, then at Mitzi. As she disappeared into a nearby shadow she
warned Jenny; “Remember, I can tell if you are not putting everything into this. You won’t get a second chance.”

Mitzi saw fear in Jenny’s eyes after that statement. Jenny had made up her mind. She turned and walked over to Mitzi’s feet and slid her fingers up both arches simultaneously.
Mitzi again was reminded that her feet were very exposed for tickling. She shrieked!

“AHHHH!”

Jenny continued with more fingers. Mitzi knew Basha was watching from the shadows but couldn’t worry about that right now.

“AHHHH! DON’T! HA HAH AAAAH! PLEASE DON’T!”

Jenny said nothing. She unleashed all of her fingers now, dancing them across her soles. Then she stayed on the sole of Mitzi’s left foot but slid her nails from side to side across
the base of Mitzi’s toes on her right foot. That move officially started this evenings tickle torture for Mitzi.

“EEEEEHHHH! HA HA HA HHHAAAH HA HA! N-NOT THERE! NOOOOOOOAAAAH HA HA HA AAAAH AH AA!”

Jenny wasn’t taking any chances with Basha watching. She tickled 110% percent. Although she wasn’t as used to tickling as Basha, her novice strokes were very affective.
Mitzi pulled at her bonds as her feet absorbed the tickling.

“JENNNNNNY! HA AHAAA HA HA HAA S-STOP HA HA HA HAAAA HA AHHHH!”

Jenny continued her uninterrupted foot torture for nearly ten minutes, then stopped and moved around to Mitzi s left side. As Mitzi caught her breath and looked into Jenny’s eyes, she saw something new, something mischievous. Once Jenny cracked a smile there was no mistaking it. She was suddenly genuinely enjoying her role as the tickler. She got on the
table, straddling Mitzi and planted her fingers on each of Mitzi’s underarms. “NOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Mitzi as Jenny began to vibrate her strong hands deep into her pits.

“EEEEEH! HA AAA HA HA HAAA HEEEEEE! NAAAH HA HA HAAA HA HA HA HA HAAA HA HAEHA HA HEHA AAAAH!”

Mitzi’s body convulsed as much as it could in the tight restraints, but her underarms
were held still by the straps around her elbows and upper arms. Never in her life had she felt so utterly helpless. She stared into Jenny’s wild eyes and produced the laughter that her ticklers desired.

“AHHHHHHH! HA HAHA HAA AAH! EEEEEHAAA HA HA HA HAAA HA HA! STAHHHHHA HA HA HAAAAAA HA HA AAAAH!”

Her eyes produced her first tears.

“AH AH AAAAH HA HAHA NOOOOO HA AAH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAEEEEEEH! J-JENNN AH AH HA H AAA HAAA!”

Jenny moved down to the sides of her rib cage and randomly poked and jiggled the flesh around them.

“AHAAAAAAEEEEH! HA HA HA HE HA HAA HEEE HAAAAHA HA!”

In the midst of all this Mitzi again sensed her own arousal. It was much stronger than it had been before. She sensed she was dangerously close to that fine line where there was no turning back. As she tried to focus on this her feet were attacked. She knew instantly it was Basha. Her well placed strokes were unmistakable, and her feet quickly fought to escape.

“AHHHHHHHH! N-NOOO AHAH A HA HA HA HAAAEEEH! STAAH HA HA HAHAAAAAH HA HA!”

This double tickling sent electric tickles bouncing all around her body. As she would try
and react to one tickle, another would jolt her without mercy or let up. She couldn’t laugh fast enough. She found herself still laughing from a torturous stroke to her ribs while she felt the newest sensation on her feet. Jenny had found the most ticklish spot on her upper body and was working it over. It was just above her hips on her sides. Just when one wouldn’t think Mitzi could laugh any harder, louder, or with more emotion, she did.

“GAAAAAAAAH HA HA H AAAAAA HAHA! NO! NO! HA AAAA HA HAA HA HA HAHAAAA AAHAAH HHA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA HA HAHA HA!”

Once again her entire body was shimmering with moisture from her fight against her bonds. Her inner thighs were on fire. For a split second at a time, her body held out
the tickling and awarded her with a small taste of the pleasure that was soon to erupt inside her. Basha moved around behind her head and attacked her open underarms with fervor. With wickedly excited Jenny still tickling her lower sides, she was at the point where she thought she would die.

“AAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAH! NOOOOOO! HA HA HA HAA AAH AH AH HA H A HA HA HA H AH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAH!”
Basha worked down a ways to the sides of her breasts and stimulated her ticklish upper rib cage to its extremes. Mitzi was sent over the edge when the other two vampire girls each took possession of one of her utterly defenseless, ankle and toe bound bare feet and began raking ten wickedly pointed nails all over each helpless foot in random patterns that could not be anticipated. Seconds after that move Mitzi’s entire body exploded with unprecedented pleasure. If her body could have, it would have heaved in rhythmic motion.
Through her squinted eyes she could see Basha’s fangs exposed as she hissed in an erotic pleasurable way. The feelings at that moment in Mitzi’s body were the most awesome she had ever felt. Her fingers curled tightly because her toes couldn’t. All of her stomach muscles tickled strongly with a pleasure unknown to her in the past. She laughed hysterically while she moaned privately inside.

“HAA HA HA HAAAHA HEEEE HA HA HA HAAA! HA HAAAA HA HA HAHHAAAAH HA HA! EEEEEH! HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!”

Her pleasure subsided and then repeated two more times as Basha, Jenny and the subordinate vampires continued to tickle her entire body. She found herself much more ticklish during the few moments just after her orgasms until the next one began to surface. How could she hate and love something so much at the same time? Was she losing her mind?

Her tickle torture went on for hours until Basha called it a night. She had no strength to talk as Jenny was escorted out of the room by the two vampire women. Basha dipped her finger into Mitzi’s deep belly button. It was full of sweat. She wet her finger and slowly brought it to her mouth and tasted it. She smiled and said; “I think I will keep you. See you tomorrow night.”

Part 3 The Conquest of Basha
It was Mitzi’s third night as Basha’s captive. Now that Basha knew she could force Mitzi to cum from being tickled, Mitzi’s submission had reached a whole new level. Mitzi was terrified that repeated torment-pleasure sessions like that of last night might make her a willing tickle slave. Basha entered the room where Mitzi was locked securely into a stocks and pillory arrangement which held her ankles, wrists and neck immobile when Basha’s evil gloating was interrupted.
There was a flash of light and a puff of smoke in the center of the room, and a massively built man in casual clothing appeared. Before any of the five women in the room could react, the man snapped his fingers and suddenly all five females were locked in stocks like the one holding Mitzi. Basha and the other two vampires stared hard at the man, who smiled and laughed in a sinister fashion. He said; “Save it, vamps. Your attractiveness spells won’t work on me; I’m quite immune to hostile magic of any kind. You may have heard of me; Mikran The Hammer, Hammer of Hell and Godslayer.”
The Vampires gasped. Basha said; “You haven’t been heard of for almost 60 years. We thought you were gone.”
“And you all thought you were free to work your will on the mundanes of this world? I was only off enjoying other worlds. I’ve been visiting here every so often for forty millennia. This is the world where I recruit my armies. You vamps should have known I’d be back and kept a lower profile.”
As he spoke, Mikran was moving slowly toward Basha. With a finger snap he created a chair to sit in, facing Basha’s stocks and pillory. “Tell me Basha; are you also ticklish?”
An expression of sheer terror possessed Basha’s face. “I’ll take that as a yes.” Mikran said. He snapped his fingers again and all three vampiresses were suddenly naked. Again, and the sharp nails and fangs they all wore were gone, replaced by normal, blunt human nails and teeth. Basha looked desperate.
Mikran began running one fingertip around Basha’s left heel. She was instantly struggling to repress a grin. As her foot began squirming about, a five toe restraint appeared to immobilize each lovely appendage. As the teasing fingertip wandered from her heel up her sole to the ball of her foot, Basha first grinned, then smiled, then began giggling against her will. When the fingertip began to play with the pads of her immobilized toes, Basha broke and began laughing out loud, helpless to control herself.
Mikran suddenly began teasing both Basha’s gorgeous bare feet, using all ten fingertips. The lovely vampire threw her head back against the stocks and roared with laughter, emitting peal after peal of forced merriment, each with the sweet and tone-true sound of a carillon of bells.
From where she sat in her stocks, Mitzi could see that Basha’s nipples were very hard, almost visibly throbbing with arousal. Clearly, the vampire was just as susceptible to getting turned on by tickling as Mitzi had proven to be.

While moving his chair around behind Basha, Mikran remarked; “Mitzi, Jenny, don’t mistake me for some good guy who came to set you free. I’m an evil old bastard with a tickle fetish. The only improvement in your situations will be getting tickled less often because you’ll be one of five captive tickletoys with only one tormenter, so you’ll each get several nights off in a row between your turns. If you aren’t lesbians, you may find getting tickled by a man more sexually enjoyable, because every session with me will end with a good fuck. Because I’m a wizard, the woman I’m tickle-fucking will have several dozen orgasms for each one I have, because that’s how I like it.
On the down side, each time you cum with me it will make you permanently more ticklish. For confirmed lesbians like our three vampy galpals here, being forced to have multiple orgasms during intercourse with a man, while laughing hysterically from being tickled, will be like the hell they thought they had escaped by becoming vamps. One more thing; because of my magic, the first orgasm each of you has with me will be the best you’ve ever had. It will be more complete, more intense and longer lasting than you ever imagined possible. Each orgasm I give you after that will be slightly better than the last one, continuing to improve without limit.
After three or four sessions, normal humans like Mitzi and Jenny will be so addicted to the pleasure I give them that I’ll be able to let them go about their normal lives. Anytime I want them, I’ll be able to call them on the phone for a ticklesex date and they’ll say yes without stopping to think about it. As for you vamps, I’ll see to it that you have enough fresh blood, in bottles with straws, to keep you healthy and vigorous enough to really experience the involuntary pleasure I’ll be forcing on you. You’ll live forever, because I’ll protect you from any harm, but you’ll spend eternity as my tickle slaves. Unlike the human girls, when I’m not enjoying you you’ll be stored in a private universe I created, where no time passes. To your perceptions, the only breaks in the constant tickle sex will be when I’m having you cleaned and fed.”

Mikran now took a seat directly behind Basha, with her sexy bare buttocks between his powerful legs. Reaching forward, he spread his huge hands out across her trim torso and started to tickle her ribs. Basha’s pretty eyes bugged out as she simply exploded with laughter. Mikran increased her torment by growing more arms and hands, which he used to tease Basha’s breasts and inner thighs, driving her wild with helpless arousal and desperate ticklishness.

The stocks suddenly grew another five toe restraint, which reached out to capture the toes of Basha’s right foot. The wood of the stocks then grew two arms, which plucked wispy feathers from the air and began to delicately tease her defenseless feet and toes.

Mikran leaned forward and started to nibble and nuzzle Basha’s neck and ears. The torment was driving Basha mad. Never before in her unnaturally extended life had Basha experienced such an overwhelming flood of erotic and ticklish sensation. It was literally more than even her vampirically augmented nervous system could handle.

Her torture was intensified by Mikran’s member, growing to extend between her buttocks and under her crotch until it worked it’s way into her pussy. There, the tip of Mikran’s manhood unerringly found Basha’s G spot and relentlessly teased it, bringing her to the very ragged edge of orgasm but always drawing back just before she went over that edge.

Mikran was keeping her hovering in a state of ever increasing need for climax which soon became completely unbearable, all while the tickling of her ribs, breasts, thighs and feet had her convulsing with uncontrollable laughter. About one hour into this treatment, for the first time in untold hundreds of years, a tear leaked from one of Basha’s lovely eyes. It was soon followed by a second, then another, then a trickle which grew into a stream which increased to a flood.

After another three hours of this, Basha’s situation changed instantly.

Now she was lying on a short table. It supported and adhered to the back of her head, the backs of both shoulders, the upward curve of the small of her back and the tops of her buttocks. Her thighs were spread at an angle of 150 degrees and her knees bent back so that her ankles could be secured to the sides of the table alongside her waist, with the soles facing straight up. Each toe was held immobile, splayed and pointed, by a small wooden finger that grew from the side of the table and adhered only to the nail of the toe it was assigned to. Her wrists were crossed behind her head, her hands encased in leather lined wooden mittens that grew from the table. Her perfect torso was held in an upward arch, and every ticklish part of her exquisite person was totally vulnerable. Mikran, huge and muscular, stood before her nude and erect.

Mitzi, off to one side, saw that he was not abnormally long though near the top end of the human norm, but was immensely thick. Mitzi licked her lips, imagining that inside of her. She was a very heterosexual girl, and liked her men thick in that part. Also, watching the hours of Basha’s torment had aroused Mitzi deeply.

Basha’s will was broken, her mental defenses destroyed. Mikran materialized a huge ostrich plume, larger than Basha’s whole body, and she gasped in fear and at once began to beg for mercy. Mikran gestured, and the plume began slowly waving back and forth above Basha’s defenseless beauty. He gestured again, and the plume descended to make contact everywhere at once. Basha’s desperate pleas dissolved at once into a single peal of desperate laughter, sustained for a starkly impossible length of time.

“EEEEEEEYAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOAHHAHAHAHAHA! PLEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHEEZE! WAHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” and on and on and on it went.

The light, fluffy barbels of the plume were tickling her everywhere at once. Some of the maddening wisps were teasing her face, some were going deep into her ears, and some were irritating the sensitive insides of her nostrils. Some of the plume parts were caressing the sides of Basha’s neck, her throat and the tender flesh under her chin. Some glided across her biceps while some explored every nook and cranny of her armpits. Soft wisps were grazing Basha’s chest, her breasts, swirling around her nipples, sliding over her belly and her flanks.

Slightly firmer bits of plume were pressing her luscious rib cage in a wildly ticklish manner. The maddening, airy strands of fluff were teasing her groin, her loins, her crotch, her inner thighs and her calves. They were tickling her heels, her ankles, the balls of her feet, the flats of her soles, her defenselessly splayed (and insanely sensitive) toes. They were excruciating the most ticklish spots on her entire body, her deep, sweetly curved, sexily inviting, wonderfully soft skinned and unbearably sensitive arches. The impossible to bear combination of insupportable tickling with irresistible teasing was way beyond endurable for poor, helpless, tormented Basha.

Mitzi observed with vengeful glee as the endless outpouring of laughter went on and on for minute after minute until a full hour had passed. At that moment Mitzi found her emotions expanded to include a little bit of envy, when Mikran stepped forward and entered Basha as casually as a man might stuff his pipe with tobacco.

The wisps of the huge plume carefully avoided touching Mikran while never abating the torment being visited upon the suffering vampiress. Mikran put his fingertips down on Basha’s lovely feet, and began to stroke slowly from the toes across the balls of the feet down the flats of the soles to end of the heels and then jumped his fingertips back to the toes for another stroke.

Impossibly, Basha’s continuous laugh grew even louder and more frantic. On the third stroke, the sudden upward strain of her body and the mottling of her skin showed that Basha was having a massive orgasm. The inhumanly powerful pleasure scream that briefly interrupted her laughter was also a clue. Two seconds later, she became even more ticklish, and laughed even harder.

While the magic plume never stopped it’s torturous work, Mikran tickled Basha’s neck till she came again, then tickled her throat till she came, then tickled under her chin till she came. Next he teased her breasts (except for the undersides) till she came, then tickled her belly till she came, then teased her groin and loins till she came.

He tickled Basha’s hips till she came, then teased her thighs till she came. Next Mikran tickled Basha’s invitingly arched ribs till she came, then tickle teased the undersides of her breasts till she came, then let his fingers glide up and down her shapely flanks till she came yet again.

Now Mikran softly probed Basha’s silky armpits. He was gleefully exploring the ever changing landscape of shifting ridges and valleys as her futile struggling moved the tendons and ligaments under that delightfully tender skin, forcing her to cum laughing for the thirteenth, fourteenth and fifteenth times.

Mikran now leaned forward and stifled Basha’s agonized laughter by kissing her now fangless mouth while the tickling went on without mercy. Basha felt her entire being swept by a tidal wave of helplessness, submissiveness and erotic pleasure while the kiss lasted through her sixteenth, seventeenth and eighteenth orgasms.
Mikran stood back up, letting the stifled laughter emerge again at full force. His eyes feasted eagerly on the joyful agony contorting Basha’s beautiful face as his hands returned to her supremely ticklish feet, the most vulnerably ticklish part of her superhumanly sensitive body.

He tickled her heels till she came, then tickled the balls of her feet till she came. Next he tickled the flats of her soles till she came, then tickled the pads of her toes till she came again.

Next, for the first time, he concentrated on the crooks of her toes till she came. Then Mikran tickled maddeningly between her toes till he made her cum again, then began a truly unbearable teasing touch, right on the very tips of Basha’s helplessly immobilized toes, lingering there unbearably till he felt her cum three more times.

Tears of pure tickled anguish were pouring from Basha’s lovely eyes in a constant stream as Mikran poised the five fingers of each hand at the tops of the arches of Basha’s superhumanly shapely bare feet, just below the balls of the feet. When he drew all ten fingertips down those sweet arches to the bottoms, just above her heels, every muscle in her body strained to escape the happy agony.

Three minutes of those unidirectional strokes made Basha cum for the twenty-eighth time. The strokes then became bi-directional, sweeping from top to bottom and then back from bottom to top of those soft, tender arches. This soon made Basha cum again, and then Mikran switched to swirling his fingertips all over her arches till she came again.

Changing tactics, Mikran began pouncing his bunched fingertips in a prodding dance from place to place on those tender arches. He kept softly prodding, then bouncing up to come down and prod another spot, again and again and again till Basha’s thirty-first orgasm racked her tortured body.

Mikran now went to his favorite tickle technique, letting his fingertips perform what he privately called the spider dance, moving like the feet of a ‘daddy longlegs’ spider in the deep, wonderfully responsive arches of Basha’s sexy feet. Mikran kept up this favorite form of tickle attack while Basha helplessly came again and again and again, over and over with each orgasm adding to her ticklishness.

Mikran finally decided to let go and pump a flood of his own cum into Basha’s orgasmically spasming womb, triggering her fortieth orgasm into an order of magnitude bigger and more powerful than the last one. Mikran, however, was not finished. Being a wizard, he could keep going as long as he wanted to.

Although he now dismissed the giant ostrich plume so that only his own hands would now be inflicting ticklish torment on Basha, he kept on spider dancing his fingertips in her exquisite arches. Mikran loved making her cum every two to three minutes, with each orgasm making her even more desperately, insanely ticklish.

When Basha’s helpless, pathetic writhing, wriggling, wiggling and squirming, the vibrations of her uncontrollable laughter, and the spasmodic contractions of her unendurably teased muscles finally gave Mikran his sixth explosion of cum into her quivering womb, he was done for the moment and withdrew from her body. Even the unnatural vitality and stamina of the body of a master vampire, which Basha was and is, had been taxed beyond it’s limits by the ticklish ordeal Mikran had inflicted.
Before dropping off to exhausted sleep, the thought that disturbed Basha the most was the memory of how, near the end of the session, the truly incredible pleasure Mikran was forcing her to feel had begun to overpower the fact that he was torturing her unbearably. Even after he was done with her for now, it required all her willpower not to fall helplessly in love with the source of such pleasure.

It took all her mental strength to keep her lips shut on the flood of submissive thanks for the attention he had paid her, which a very large part of her psyche eagerly wanted to blurt out before her spent body forced her to fall asleep. Mikran could sense all of these feelings running through Basha. He sensed that even a female master vampire might be turned into a willing, even an eager tickle slave with the right combination of will destroying tickle torture and emotion bending pleasure.

That was why, instead of putting her in the place where no time passes, where she would get no rest before her next session, he put her in a magical cell where she would actually get a restorative sleep. By adding kindness to the mixture of pleasure and torture he had planned to inflict on the gorgeous vampiress Basha, Mikran now realized he could make her fall into helpless, submissive love with him.

Having a passionately devoted tickle slave who would never grow old and die while he himself remained ageless was something he had never considered before. An eager love slave he would never have to bid farewell to and bury was worth a great deal of effort.

Mikran resolved then and there that he would not use magic to make her love him, as that would be an artificial, constrained love that he would never really enjoy. Instead he would invest the time and effort to allow the natural response of what was still, after all, a human female body to conquer her for him.

He knew from long and varied experience that a human female, no matter how strong willed, must eventually fall in love with a person who overwhelmed her resistance with a combination of dominance, pleasure and kindness. It didn’t even matter if the gender of the person who provided those feelings matched the victim’s sexual orientation. A straight girl could be made to love a woman who provided dominance, pleasure and kindness. A lesbian vampiress could be made to love him the same way.

He had already begun that with Basha, and had almost made her love him in just one session without even intending that outcome. A few more, deliberately engineered to affect her, and her resistance would break. Six months from now, she would wonder why she had ever even wanted to resist submitting to and falling in love with Mikran.

Part 4 The Conquest of Mitzi

With a magical gesture, Mikran sent Jenny and the two subordinate vampire girls into timeless storage to be dealt with later. Then he turned to where Mitzi still sat in her stocks and pillory.

Mitzi was on fire with helpless, horny need from having watched what Mikran did to Basha. He spoke to her; “Mitzi, unlike Jenny and the others, you are every bit as beautiful as Basha. Now, it’s your turn.”

Mitzi found that these words filled her with dread and eager anticipation, two contradictory emotions, both at the same time. Then Mikran snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, Mitzi was no longer in a bondage device. She was still naked, but now sat on a big, comfortable couch.

The couch was in a luxurious living room, which was in a comfortable vacation home. The couch faced a corner of the room.

The corner was occupied by a large fireplace, flanked on either side by a ten foot picture window. On the hearth, a big fire of aromatic logs burned merrily.

The window to the left showed a pathway winding down through a winter bound meadow to a small wooden dock rising out of a wide and long frozen lake. An iceboat with sails furled was tied to the dock.

The other window showed a vista of snow covered, wintry woodland glens opening into each other as the viewpoint receded into the distance. All three views were lovely. Turning her head to look behind her, she saw a sight she found just as lovely, in a different, far more exciting way.

Mikran, as nude as Mitzi was naked, stood at a luxury wet bar, pouring from what seemed to be a bottle of ancient brandy into a pair of platinum edged crystal snifters.

“I think you’ll enjoy this 100 year old Armagnac.” He said. “Make no mistake, I still intend you to become my tickle slave, but I intend to enthrall you by pure seduction and pleasure, not by force and torture.”

Mitzi’s heart began to pound, not with apprehension but with anticipation. A voice in the back of her mind was whispering;

“This may not be so bad at all. Don’t try to fight him. Relax and enjoy, and he will make everything wonderful.”

She resolved to take that advice.

Aloud, to Mikran, she said; “I assume you have some kind of nefarious plan for me?”

Snickering, Mikran replied; “Nefarious, wicked, sinister, underhanded, treacherous and evil. Have I left any adjectives out? Oh, yeah. Ungentlemanly too. Here it is; I plan to make your tickle sex with me so enjoyable, so utterly pleasurable and fulfilling, that you will eagerly volunteer to become my willing tickle slave. After that, I’ll set you free to go on with your life, and we’ll have tickle sex dates whenever we both have the time and energy to really enjoy how delightfully ticklish you are. How’s that for nefarious?”

Looking very thoughtful, Mitzi mused; “That sounds like it will probably work. But then the best nefarious plans always do.”

Mikran told her; “It won’t be a one way relationship, you know. In return for your loving submission I will give caring, affection and protection, which is a considerable thing when coming from me. Apropos of caring for you, you were Basha’s captive for about 60 hours. Did that bloodsucker ever give you anything to eat, in all that time?”

Mitzi shook her head.

“I thought not. Okay, before we start drinking, lets have a meal. What kind of cuisine do you like?”

“I love Sushi and Sashimi.”

“Okay, the bathroom’s through there...” Pointing to a door in the far wall “Second door on the left. It’s fully equipped and supplied, and dinner will be waiting when you get back.”

Mitzi used the facilities, and finding the room indeed very fully supplied took the opportunity to shower, then put on makeup and perfume for the first time since her capture. Oddly enough, Mitzi found that she desperately wanted Mikran to find her attractive. There was just something about him that made her feel safe, protected, and intensely feminine in his presence. He was definitely the most completely masculine man she had ever met.

Although she found that she didn’t at all mind having Mikran see her naked except for the flip-flops she had found in the bathroom, there remained something about the prospect of having dinner in the nude that made Mitzi uncomfortable.

She decided that it was somehow typical of the way Mikran did things that when she returned to the living room he immediately turned to her with a soft, luxurious purple velour robe held out for her to slip her arms into. It matched the one he had put on. He even belted it comfortably around her waist, pulling the belt just tight enough.

They sat at the bar on padded and backed stools and had the freshest, most delicious Sushi/Sashimi dinner Mitzi had ever tasted, with sweet hot Sake to wash it down. They finished with what Mikran told her were cups of Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee and that 100 year old brandy she had been anticipating.

Everything tasted wonderful, and instead of feeling logy as she often did after a heavy meal, she felt refreshed and energetic as if she had napped after eating. She figured Mikran must be using more of his magic.

As long as he used it to enhance her enjoyment of things this way, she felt she could get used to it. She realized she would very much like to get used to this. To this and to him, she mentally amended.

“Damn,” Mitzi thought “his nefarious plan is working already, and we haven’t even been to bed together yet. But I’m sure we will before much longer. I wonder how it’ll feel to be tickled by a man instead of four women? I wonder how it’ll feel to be tickled by Mikran instead of Basha? My God, I actually can’t wait to find out! Am I going nuts? Am I falling for him already? Well, if I am, I’ve made worse choices.”

Mikran turned the bar stools so they were facing each other from so close that his right knee was between both of hers. He took her chin in the thumb and crooked index finger of his right hand, and gently pulled her face toward his as he leaned forward.

Mikran kissed her, taking first her lower and then her upper lip between both of his and teasing each with the tip of his tongue, then caressing the inside of her mouth with his tongue. While he did this he softly tickled the underside of her chin with the pad of his index finger, making her giggle while he deeply kissed her.

This sensual tickle/kiss caused a wave of erotic feeling that swept over Mitzi like a sudden tidal race. Her heart began pounding again. God, how she wanted him! How she wanted to give herself to him! She said to herself; “If this guy’s as good at sex as he is at everything else, I give up. I’ll be his. I might as well. I’ll sure as hell never find anything better.”

Mikran whispered in her ear; “Are you ready to be bound and tickled?”

Mitzi, her emotions fluttering wildly between eagerness and apprehension, barely breathed out the word “Yes.”

Mikran stood her up and removed her robe, draping it over her barstool. He lifted her in one mighty arm and carried her to the couch, where he gently set her down. Removing his own robe he sat down beside her, their hips touching.

Author's comment; Please feel free to give any comment or criticism. If anyone wishes to illustrate this story or part of it, I would be grateful.
Thank you
Mastertank1

You are a naughty girl. Go to my room!

Last edited:
This Story Is Great!

Wonderful writing, and great foundation! The topic is fantastic! I can't wait to read more of how Basha's will is broken down.

It would be interesting to see if Mikran allows Mitzi to orally explore Basha's feet as they become more ticklsh, mixing in some F/F oral love - maybe letting her tongue explore Basha's increasingly ticklish armpits as well! That would really send Basha into ticklish/sexual submission! Also, it's nice to see Mitzi finding a tickler/lover!

Great story! Keep it up, and I look forward to the next installment!

bump

Bumping by request.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

well what happened with Mitzi?? you can't keep us in the dark now.. please continue more of this.. what an erotic and wonderful tickle torture tale. and Mikran has always been my hero..

isabeau

Pure Seduction And Pleasure

Is what this story is ..... WOW !

Bumped by request

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back