• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First story i wrote (f/m)

does this story stink?

• Total voters

tickle00000000

First story i wrote (f/m)The Tickling Massusse

Hi guys, I just wrote this story. It my first one so it probably not that good and it is pretty short.. Its almost all tickling and bondage. Tell me what ya think..if it sucks...tell me that as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tickling Massusse

About a year ago I went to my friend Anna’s house to watch a movie. Anna was studying to be a masseuse so she offered to give me a massage after the movie was over. I told her I was really ticklish so it might not work. She thought it would be fine and told me to lie down on her bed since she did not have a massage table yet. As she started to massage, she asked me to take off my shirt to make it easier. She started to massage me so carefully and smoothly. It felt really good. Even though I am extremely ticklish, I felt so relaxed. It did not tickle at all. As she massaged some more, I drifted off to sleep. While I slept, I dreamed about the perfect massage and how good it felt while she was massaging me.

When I woke up I realized something was wrong. I couldn’t open my eyes and there was a ball gag in my mouth. Anna wasn’t ready for me to wake up so she massaged me and spoke with her soft voice until I fell back to sleep. She knew exactly how to make someone sleepy by massaging. When I woke up a few minuets latter, I remembered about the gag and the blindfold. Now I couldn’t hear or even move.

Anna had put duct tape over my eyes to prevent me from opening them. She had a big ball gag in my mouth and now ear plugs in my ears. Worst of all, she removed my pants and underwear. I was completely naked in front of my friend. I tried to scream but only said MMMMPPPHHHH. I tried to move but realized tape was wrapped around my legs from my knees to my ankles. My ankles were taped to the foot of the bed and my shoes were removed. I only had socks on my feet and they were vulnerable to being tickled. My arms were also restrained. My wrists were taped to the corners of the bed and tape was wrapped up my arms. I couldn’t hear or see her and I had no idea when she was coming back.

It felt like hours had passed and she finally returned. I felt Anna’s naked body straddle my back. I wanted to see her naked body so much but I couldn’t. She reached down with her fingers and began to tickle my sides. She was a very good masseuse witch also made her a great tickler. I cried out laughing though the gag. She inched her way up and started to tickle my armpits. I started to laugh even more. I could feel her bare size 6 feet on my sides and I wanted to tickle them so much. I was laughing so hard I could barley breathe through the gag.

She leaned forward and allowed her beautiful boobs to touch my shoulders and neck. It was really sexy. Anna continued to tickle my armpits and she pushed her feet from my side to under my body. She started moving them down my stomach to my crotch. Anna started to rub my cock with the soles of her beautiful feet. She would stroke back and forth with her feet. Her soft soles felt so good on my cock. I was already aroused form the tickling and there was no way I could contain myself. I tried as hard as I could but I eventually let go and cumed on Anna’s bed and all over her feet. She slowly pulled her feet out from underneath me, wiping most of the cum off her feet onto my stomach.

She gave me a break for a few minuets as I regained my composure. She got off the bed and left me for a few minuets. When she came back, she started to tickle my sensitive feet. She would move her small fingers back and forth, up and down, between the toes….I was laughing so hard I almost cried. Then Anna started to pull off my socks. I tried to twist my feet away. My socks were my only defense. I screamed though the gag pleading but all that came out was MMMMPPPHHHH. She started to suck on my feet. She tickled them with her tongue. It felt really sexy but it was horrible ticklish. She then started to feather my feet. The sensation was unreal. I tried to pull my feet away or wiggle them free but it was no use. Anna must have thought I moved them to much because next she tied my big toes to the frame of the bed. I was totally helpless. There was nothing I could do. Soon Anna put an ice cube on each foot and watched them melt away. The ice was so cold. As it melted, the water trickled down tickling my feet tickling even more.

Finally she thought I had enough. Anna gave me one last tickle on my ribs. She then started to massage me once more but this time she massaged my whole body not just my back. As I started drifting to sleep I missed the tickling. It was torturous in a way, but it was really arousing and I wanted more. I finally drifted off to sleep dreaming of the tickle torture I had just gone though.

When I awoke I was totally free aside form the tape over my eyes. Anna had released me while I slept. She told me immediately to not remove the tape or I would be punished. I stood up totally naked still. She came over to me and started to kiss me. I felt her boobs up against my chest and I couldn’t bear to not see them. I reached up with my hand and pulled the tape off my eyes. She noticed I could see her and she gave me my punishment. Anna grabbed my balls. She squeezed them with all her might and then started to pull on them. It hurt horribly but was worth it because it felt really sexy.

I then grabbed her close and we started to make out. I held her with my one arm and tickled her ribs with the other. Anna laughed so hard we both fell to the floor with her on top. She straddled me one again; this time on my stomach since I was lying face up. She sat over me with her boobs hanging over my face. Ana’s hands were on my shoulders pinning me down. I reached just far enough to find her bare foot at my side. I tickled it and she screamed. I finally got to tickle her sexy feet.

We continued with our little tickle fight for an hour or so and then we both took a shower together and got dressed. We sat down on the sofa and she said, “next time you have to tie and tickle me”…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well post what ya think...thanks for reading

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back