• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story in the ViperGTS Archive!

ViperGTS

Realty is Tough, mf/f, Part One

Realty is Tough, mf/f, Part One, is available for your reading pleasure in my sotries archive, here. Comment there, please.

Here's the story.

Jessikah had to hurry to get dressed, or she would be late to meet with her prospective buyers. As a realtor, Jessikah was pretty much always on-call, having to get ready at a moment's notice to meet with people who are interested in homes for sale.

The "house on the hill", as it had come to be called, was a medium sized, standalone house, two bedrooms, two and a half baths, with a two story foyer, and sat on nearly and acre and a half of land. It was rather high priced, considering the wonderful, low crime neighborhood, and the proximity to a major shopping district, less than two miles to the northwest.

The large backyard was shared with both neighbor's, in that there were no fences separating them frome each other. A few cherry and evergrees trees dotted the land, but they were few enough in numbers that one could see beautiful sunsets and sunrises, not to mention the amazing view of the nighttime skies.

Jessikah thought about how much she wished she had the money to buy the property as she rolled her brown pantyhose up along her long, olive legs. She refused to look anything but her best for these people, since first impressions are a must in her field. She found her white halter top and cream colored business suit, and put them on, pulling her wavy, mid-back length black hair up to let it cascade behind her shoulders. She put on a pair of small pearl earrings, and looks herself over in the mirror. Smoothing her skirt down over her stocking covered legs, she smiled.

She grabbed her favorite perfume from her dresser and spritzed a small amount on her neck and shoulders, then stepped into her two inch heeled white shoes, and snatched her keys from the bedtable. Heading out the door, she grinned to herself, feeling very optimistic about the meeting ahead.

----

Jessikah almost had a heart attack as she pulled past the FOR SALE sign and into the driveway of the House on the Hill. There was already a vehicle parked in front of the garage, a burgundy Plymouth Neon, with snazzy taillights.

Oh no, they're already here, I'm late! she thought. She left as early as she could, given how last-minute the call from her boss was. However, the young couple she was scheduled to meet was nowhere in sight.

The mid 30's realtor parked her Volkswagen Jetta next to the Neon, and stepped out, straightening her skirt again. She glanced aroumd, but still could not see them. Closing her car door, she headed towards the house. The front door was locked, so they couldn't be inside already. As Jessikah walked towards the side of the house, she thought, Maybe they are out back...

Jessikah's heart almost popped from her chest as the young couple rounded the corner in front of her, less than five feet away. She hadn't heard them coming, and she squeaked with startled surprise.

"Or, we're sorry, we didn't mean to scare you!" the male said. The female, his fiancee, had an apologetic smile on her face.

After catching her breath, Jessikah held out her hand to for a shake, her other hand motioning to still her beating heart. "Oh, it's allright, every now and again we all need a little scare." She smiled, her emerald green eyes conveying the message that his apology was accepted. "I'm Jessikah Morion, I'll be showing you around the house today."

The male held out his hand and looked into Jessikah's eyes. His other hand was clasped with his fiancee's. "I'm Mark, and this is Meg."

"It's great to meet both of you," Jessika said as she shook both their hands, one at a time. She took a moment to look them over. They were both well kempt, Mark being an inch or so taller than herself at about five foot eight or so, with short cut brown hair and blue-grey eyes, and built athletically. Meg was significanty less tall then both of them, maybe five foot even or possibly somewhat less, with long black hair and brown eyes, and her profile was well filled out. She looked like she had green contacts in, and Jessikah couldn't help but think how cute she was. Both were dressed much less formally than herself, each in T shirts, jeans, and sneakers.

"Shall we go inside and meet what might be your new home?" Jessikah smiled and brandished the key to the front door from her purse.

"Sounds like a plan to us," Meg said, and the three entered the building.

Jessikah started by giving them a bit of history on the property. "This house was originally built only sixty years ago, for Mr. Michael Anthony Scotts, a modest millionaire who refused to build homes of the same grandieur as some of his colleagues. He had it built for himself and his wife to live in after their retirement, however, Mrs. Scotts sadly passed away due to cancer less than a month before the house was completed. Mr. Scotts lived here by himself for thirty years, before passing away, at which time the property was sold to a young couple much like yourself.

After twenty five years or so, the couple decided to downsize, and for the past few years this lot has been ownerless." Jessikah motioned towards the ceiling of the two story foyer they stood in. "All the lighting and wallpaper you see is original. This house has been fortunate enough to have been kept in almost perfect shape for the past six decades, while nearly every other home on this block has been rebuilt in some way or another."

She led them to the living room, off to the left of the main entrance. "The furnishings in this room wer eleft by the previous owners, and since they mesh with the room's decor so well, our company decided not to sell it off, but to instead offer it as part of the package this home comes with."

Soon, they entered the kitchen, and Jessikah pulled off her suit jacket. "I hope you don't mind," she said as she rested it across the back of a chair, "all the windows in this kitchen make it rather warm when the climate control is not turned on." They continued the tour.

Jessikah led the young couple around the entire home, showing them each room and explaining the reasoning behind certain aspects of the architecture or color schemes. Eventually, after an hour or so tour, the three were back in the beautifully tall foyer, and Jessikah asked them if they had any questions. Mark was wandering about the foyer, inspecting the light fixtures on the walls, and Meg asked Jessikah, "I think we've seen enough...what's your asking price?"

"Because of the location and value of the land, we're asking for $219,000, or your best offer." Meg's facial expression wasn't as harsh as Jessikah expected. In fact, she nodded and looked thoughtfull. Jessikah took out the seller's paperwork from her purse and unfolded it.

"Hey, this light isn't sopposed to move to the left like this, is it?" Both girls turned to see Mark fiddling with a light fixture. He pushed it along the wall, and it slid to the side, revealing a small metal plate with a red button in the center, embedded half an inch into the wall.

Jessikah and Meg both walked over, the realtor refolding the papers and placing them back in her purse. "What does it do?" Meg asked.

"I...well, I don't know," Jessikah said, baffled by the discovery. "I've never seen it before." She reached over and pushed the button. "No better way to find out," she said.

At first, the sounds of gears moving inside the wall could be heard. Seconds later, the floor beneath their shoes shifted down half an inch. A square section of floor, approximately four feet wide, squared, began to slowly lower.

The three surprised riders looked at each other as they descended into a basement that none of them knew existed. A few short moments later, the lift they stood on stopped, flush with the newly discovered basement floor. It was pitch black and only the light from the floor above dimly illuminated the three bewildered people.

"That's a hell of a way to go to the basement," Mark said amusedly, as his hands searched the wall for a light switch.

"Sure is..." Meg said. Jessikah just stood there, gazing into the darkness, more suprised than both her tourists, waiting for the light to flick on.

Just as everyone's eyes were adjusting to the blackness of the room, Mark found and flicked the light switch. The girls both squinted against the flourescent light that buzzed to life, hanging low from the ceiling.

"So let's see what's in...."

Mark's jaw hung open in disbelief. Meg's eyes grew wide as china plates. And Jessikah gasped in surprise. "...here..." Mark finished.

The room was much smaller than they had expected. It was approximately eight feet wide in each direction, not including the elevator that brought them down. The walls were concrete and bare, and in the center of the room, bolted to the floor, was something that Jessikah had only seen in movies.

A table, bolted securely to the floor, slightly less than waist height, was before them. Three feet long by about a foot and a half wide. At one end, a large wooden pole extended directly up towards the ceiling. What the three stared at was nto the table or pole, but what was on it.

Embedded into the table were several straps of what looked like velcro. Two sets at the end furthest from the pole, right next to each other. Two more, halfway between the first and the pole, slightly sider than the first, were also attatched to the table. Another, thicker set of velcro strapping hung down from the mid-point of the pole, and hanging down from the top of the pole was a chain, at the end of which a pair of leather wrist cuffs hung.

Mark was the first to approach the table. He said what the other two had already thought. "It's...it's a bondage table!" His face was alight with astonishment as he brushed his hand along the surface of the table and fiddled with the velcro straps, pressing them together then peeling them apart. "I've only seen this kind of thing in movies."

Jessikah and Meg both approached the table, also feeling the wood and inspecting the strapping.

"Wow," Meg said.

"My sentiment's exactly," replies Jessikah.

"I wonder what it looks like with someone in it..." thought Meg, out loud.

There was a somewhat awkward silence, as the three took in the sight. Then, Mark spoke.

"Jessikah, you're our tour guide, why don't you try it out?"

She looked up at Mark with disbelief. Did he really say that? "I...I don't think that would be very professional of me, to try out a piece of...furniture..."

"Oh, come on, what's the harm in it? I'm just curious, is all." Mark replied. Jessikah looked at Meg, who shrugged and smiled.

Well, whatever it takes to get a sale, I guess, Jessikah thought. Her commision depended on each individual sale. Besides, she figured, what could go wrong?

"Allright," Jessikah said, turning around and hopping up onto the table. She backed herself against the pole, glad that there was almost no dust in this practically sealed off room. She shimmied back as far as she could, then extended her legs out in front of her, in the gaps between the velcro straps.

"Wow," she said, taken back, "this fits me like it was made for me." She grinned at Mark, then at Meg, starting to get into it. She wanted to see how it felt to be helpless in Mr. Scotts' personal dungeon. "Come on you two, strap me in, let's see if it's still in good shape!"

Mark and Meg shrugged and went to work. Meg pulled the velcro straps up between Jessikah's calves and thighs and pulled them over her legs, strapping them down to the table. Se made sure they were nice and snug before looking up and smiling. Then, Jessikah lifted her arms up over her head and Mark wrapped the hanging leather restraints around her wrists, buckling them as tight as they would comfortably go.

Jessikah giggled at her 'perdicament'. "This is pretty neat, actually...a little more kinky than I'm used to, but neat."

"I bet Mr. Scotts made this for his wife when she was misbehaving," Mark said slyly, and Meg punched him playfully on the arm. "Ow," he said, shying away and grinning. The sleeve of his shirt gently brushed against Jessikah's bare upperarm. It was then that she wished she hadn't taken off her jacket upstairs.

Jessikah squealed, then pressed her lips firmly shut. Mark and Meg looked at her quizically.

"Sorry, I'm really ticklish, that's all...your shirt tickled me a little." Jessikah blushed. "Okay, I think that's enough...you two can get me out of this contraption now, and we can talk about if you're interested in the house." She smiled nervously.

Meg reached for a strap, but Mark took hold of her arm. "Hold on, honey, I think we're onto something here." Meg looked up at him, a bit confused, but then, seeing the evil, mischievous look in his eyes, she grinned.

Putting her arm back to her side, she said, "I think so too, now that you mention it."

Mark slowly walked around behind the bound and helpless Jessikah. She tried to watch him, but when he went behind her, she couldn't see him. "Um, what are you doing, Mark?"

"I'm curious...just how ticklish are you, anyway, Jessikah?" Mark asked.

Jessikah's heartrate began to increase. She had always been ridiculously ticklish. As a teenager, her boyfriend used to hold her down and tickle her feet with a feather duster, and within seconds she would be crying and gasping for breath through her laughter. She was always afraid of being tickled, and hated the loss of control. She suddenly deeply regretted allowing herself to be put in her present position.

"Um, I don't see how that's important right now, Mark, now please let me go."

"No, I don't think so. Hey Meg, don't you think that two hundred and nineteen grand is a bit too steep for this place?" Meg nodded, and Jessikah knew she was in deep trouble.

"I can't go any lower than two hundred even, Mark, please..." Jessikah was already beginning to beg.

"I think you can," Mark said, as he reached up towards the bound woman's hands. He placed his fingertips ever so lightly on the wrists, and gently let his fingers slide down along her bare arms.

Jessikah stiffened. She took in a sharp breath, and held it, trying not to let the maddening sensations overtake her. As Mark's fingers slid to the insides of her elbows, she knew she wouldn't hold out.

"I thought you said you were ticklish, Jessikah?" Mark asked rhetorically, his fingertips now gliding slowly over her biceps.

Jessikah tried her best to keep it in. She didn't last as long as she hoped.

"Eeeeeeeeee! I am!! Hee hee hee!!" She giggled like a schoolgirl as Mark gently began to stroke his fingertips up and down her biceps, his fingers gliding over her smooth, helpless arms.

"I think we have lots of room to negotiate, don't you, Meg?" Mark asked his fiancee.

Meg simply grinned and evil grin, and nodded.

(end of part I)

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back