• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Hotels-Samantha Brown Pedicure Tickle

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Get those TiVO's, DVR's, VCR's, Beta's, or mental recorders ready!

On the Discovery Travel Channel there is a show called Great Hotels, with the perky/borderline hyper hostess, Samantha Brown.

On 2/2/06 at 12:30 EST, there is an episode where she goes to a Resort in Savannah, Georgia and gets an "Oyster shell pedicure". It is a good little clip for tickle and foot lovers alike.

http://travel.discovery.com/tvlistings/episode.jsp?episode=1&cpi=105526&gid=7665&channel=TRV

I find this personally amusing and ironic because I knew a woman from the Savannah area who received torture-like pedicures.

Happy watching!

Rasputin

Last edited:
Sounds great! I don't get that channel, but I hope someone else does!

It works. You just have to copy and paste the URL.

Samatha Brown

The link to Travel Channel takes you to the schedule where they say the episode will be repeated SEP 13 2006 @ 11:30 AM (no time zone, so I'm guessing EDT). If someone with equipment and skill (I have neither) can capture it in HD and post it, that would be great. Here are a few previously posted (somewhere) caps.

This is great news...I hope they tickle her silly! I've always wanted to see her get it and she goes to enough of these spa type places so it should happen at some point. Great pics...she's got very nice feet...thanks for this thread!

theres on episode where she is handcuffed does anyone know which one this is or have pics

Samantha Brown ticklish pedicure on the tube 13 Sep 2006

The show will be on the Travel Channel Wed 13 September 2006 at 1130 a.m. The segment is called "Marshall House/Westin Savannah Harbor Resort." Someone please record and post here.

Wow

Thanks for the heads up on that show! I have been a big fan of Samantha and her feet for several years now - way back she did a show called Great Vacation Homes and would frequently appear barefoot. But to have an in-your-face sole shot like the one here, followed by an admission of having ticklish feet, is more than I could have hoped for. Next up - real tickling! BTW, does anyone have that little bit of video captured?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back