• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mention on "CSI"

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
There was a brief but cute mention on CSI: Crime Scene Investigations last night (1/26/06). Faye Dunaway played an aging showgirl from the glory days of Las Vegas, throwing herself a birthday party. Early on in the episode, after a vigorous dancing session, she remarked, "I haven't been this out of breath since I bet Frank Sinatra I wasn't ticklish."

oh man, the thought of a young Faye Dunaway, one of the hottest ever (and you know she could be wild...she was married to Peter Wolf of the J. Geils Band!!) being tickled till she's out of breath, by the great Frank Sinatra.........and to just HEAR her say that sentence, in her voice.....man oh man, I know it's weird, but when it comes to someone like Faye....wow.......we're talking Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde! Or her in "Network", woof!

nontkl said:
oh man, the thought of a young Faye Dunaway, one of the hottest ever (and you know she could be wild...she was married to Peter Wolf of the J. Geils Band!!) being tickled till she's out of breath, by the great Frank Sinatra.........and to just HEAR her say that sentence, in her voice.....man oh man, I know it's weird, but when it comes to someone like Faye....wow.......we're talking Bonnie from Bonnie and Clyde! Or her in "Network", woof!

Ok....now I have this image in my head that right before Faye gets tickled, first thing she hears is: "Open up the door bitch, this is Wilbur Groober with the green teeth....!"

Drew

Xodlirv said:
There was a brief but cute mention on CSI: Crime Scene Investigations last night (1/26/06). Faye Dunaway played an aging showgirl from the glory days of Las Vegas, throwing herself a birthday party. Early on in the episode, after a vigorous dancing session, she remarked, "I haven't been this out of breath since I bet Frank Sinatra I wasn't ticklish."

Thanks for the info, Xodlirv. I'd like to thank whoever wrote that line into the script. Or did she ad-lib it? :D Speaking of CSI, I would LOVE to see Marg Helgenberger get tickled. :devil:

I knew someone would post it if I didn't. :upsidedow You forgot to mention she made a "presentation"/voila gesture by moving her hand up and down by her torso as she said ticklish. I too want Marg, Jorja and the blonde cop tickled too. :happyfloa :p :Hyrdrogen :firedevil :bubble: :dogpile:

I'd like to see Jorja Fox's character on the show get tickled!

I never watch this show, but TiVo picked the show up and I saw the scene. Faye Dunaway was stunning in her day. Anyone remember the scene in "3 Days of the Condor" when Robert Redford tied her to the chair? It made my ticklephile mind swirl around with the possibilities even then...

To this day I don't know what that movie was about!

BTY, toyou, I love that pic!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back