• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shego's Bad Day

Sailornapper

TMF Regular
Okay it's been awhile since I wrote a fic, but this as a quick one that popped into my head thanks to seeing a pic at Devart that I just wanted to see a certain green skinned girl tied up in. Let me know if I missed any typos I tried to fix them in this. For those curious, this is the outfit Shego's in. Also, yeah mainly this deals with shego getting the dooie treatment in this outfit, I threw in the bit at the end for a laugh. (pun intended, maybe)

"Aaaah, morning Dr. D." Shego said while stretching and walking into the main lab. "It's 3 in the afternoon Shego" replied Drakken peeking up from his book, "Why aren't you in your normal garb?" "Doy it's my day-off Drakken so I decided to sleep in, and actually be lazy for once, kinda like you." "Ha ha, well it explains the tank top and tiny shorts." Drakken said flipping a page in his book. " I saw you staring at my butt doc." Shego taunted as looked in the fridge for a snack. "I WAS NOT!" " You know you like it . . " DON'T START THAT AGAIN!" Drakken interupted. Shego just grinned and came back to the table he was at and looked over the mail.

"So whats in this box marked ' To Shego and Drakken" since I see you openned part of it already?" asked Shego as she put her drink down and went to open it. " It's something to help stop Kim Possible from fouling my Schemes."Drakken replied " Your kidding, Hench finally sent out a free sample?" Shego ripped open the box like a child on Christmas day. "No, it's from somebody else, never heard of the guy" he grumped, " I'm reading the manual right now. "A voodoo doll needs a manual!" Shego exclaimed. " It's not just a voodoo doll Shego, it says here it's some kind of capture device." Drakken retorted, " I just don't get the activation code." "What is it?" Shego asked looking over the doll for a switch or button "You're cute enough to eat Shego." He replied. "Aw, I didn't think you cared." "No that's the code phrase Shego ' You're cute enough to eat', what kind of code is that?"

"Typical, wha?" Shego dropped the doll and it began to grow. "Uh Dr. D I am really starting to wish you didn't say that." "The doll then reaches a height a yard taller then it's target" " Yeah I noticed!" Shego growled and prepared to attack the doll and it just bent down and grabbed her in it's arms and pinned hers to her sides. "The 'Dooie' Huh, weird name then catches its target in a vice like grip before it consumes them whole." Drakken continued ignoring Shego's words. "IT DOES WHAT!" Shego paniced, turned to face the doll as it openned it's large mouth and began to eat her. "Oh that sounds delictably evil." Drakken said in glee and continued to read. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" yelled Shego who was already waist deep inside the dooies mouth. "Shego watch where your kicking I'm trying to read," drakken whined and the dooie just slurpped her legs down his mouth. "That's better, after consumption the victim is wrapped up inside with a special binding material that will loosen after 2 hours and is durable enough to withstand any kind of superpowers." Drakken stopped and thought this over and got a sly grin. "I like the sounds of this thing, hmm, Upon finishing the wrapping process the dooie then ejects the Victim in one of 3 manners." Drakken's eye's widden " I hate to quote that bubbler but that is Sick and wrong, I really dig this thing." The Dooie then released Shego, she wrapped up from her ankles to mid thing and from her mid riff to under her nose.

"Shego did you hear this, I want to get a couple. Shego? SHEGO!" Drakken exclaimed getting up from his and started look and tripped over his hench-girl's mummified body. "What happened to you?" She just gave Drakken an evil glare and he jumped back to his feet and behind a chair. " Wait oh no I activated it and it caught you." she nodded still giving him the glare, " then it ate you" she growled thru her wrappings, "Did the wrapping job and then ejected you. " Shego screamed into her go, cursing Drakken like a sailor but all Drakken could make out was muffled noises. "Shego when you get free I'm giving you an extra day off, I'll need that time to figure out how to really make this up to you. " Drakken said helping Shego up into a chair. " I am so sorry about this " Drakken puttered and bent down and pecked Shego's cheek. " I can start with a foot massage later, maybe I can find out a way to cut you free by then." Shego looked at him then swung her legs up and planted her heels on the table and wiggled her toes. " You want that now huh. " She nodded. " Oh but my breakfast timer just went off" her hands started glowing but she couldn't get a blast off as hard as she tried. " Okay okay, ugh burnt eggs again. " Drakken started his duty and Shego leaned back in the chair and relaxed. Yep it's good to pampered by somebody you love.

Well this was meant to be a quick one actually but, who knows I might do one again.

Though on Kim, well currently typing one story up where it implies she will be. I dunno if will add in any of it or not. I might that (up to chap 3, last one had a guess on what the two were gonna do. (poor henchmen, get no fun) I'm waiting till I finish typing it to share it though. )

Interesting.... but we sincerely hope you mean in a fatherly way because Drakken is like 20 years older than her. Also she should be with Bonnie or Kim! Because let's be fair she kinda of hates being hit on (and men are the ones who do it!). But if a girl should do it........
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Kim and Shego getting each other?

Yeah, actually Shego & Drakken getting together is less criminal compared to her ending up with Bonnie or Kim (Shego's in her 20s already was said by the creators) where as Bonnie & Kim are teenagers and well if you want her jailed.

Still way I see this done is simply that she's getting used to the fact the moodulator showed she has a crush she's not letting on to Drakken about it yet but she does. (and hey if one could get their boss to work for them after a business accident in that manner)

Anyway, I find them as a cute pair myself and could see it happening.

We so don't want a fight.... but the modulator also indicated Kim and Ron yet in the next season, under truth effect, did not mention Ron! Also Drakken is old enough to be her father!!!! ANd Bonnie and Shego are at the Senior Prom in the Final Episode.... implying they are 18!!!!!! But Drakken is way too old for Shego....... He is the same age as Dr. James Timmy Possible. Kim however and Bonnie are only about 5 or so years younger. And besides..... she is kind of a criminal. Also the when is important. Not at the beginning of the series.... where she is 16! But towards the last season! ANd as we stated..... Drakken is old enough to be her father (and who knows, he might later be revealed as her father! Though that is hugely unlikely!!) Also Kim and Shego are both similar and different. Great chemistry. Shego and Bonnie seem to have similar demanours. Drakken would be better off with someone like DN Amy who would massage his ego, rather then dominate him. Also Drakken has always displayed a fatherly affection for Shego describing her once as part of his family. She needs someone who isn't 20 years older! Again we don't want a fight but a Shego/Bonnie or Shego/Kim is much hotter and considerably less incest-like (because of the cradle snatching implication of dating a woman young enough to be your daughter!) Still your story!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Though you must concede Drakken is pretty old to be a romantic interest! But he and DNAmy would be cute. Just like Shego and Bonnie!

And while we know KIm unfortunately ended with Ron (Ron should have ended up with Yori, because Yori always respected him and never treated him like a screw-up like Kim did! Also Yori saw something in him no-one did! She saw who he truly was. Although so did Tara. But Yori/Ron would have been better! As would DNAmy and Drakken or Drakken/Adrena Lynn (Who is about 28-29, still young but probably not young enough to be his daughter!)
Love,
Heather and Anna

Yeah you haven't been paying attention then lately.

Bonnie and Kim are the same age, SHEGO, as stated by the SHOWS CREATORS is in her 20s and the Prom they were at was the Junior Prom. Why else is SEASON 4 THE SENIOR YEAR! (WHICH hasn't started airing yet) Shego popped in over there, considering she's gonna be a teacher in one ep of SEASON 4. (Would a teacher be a teenager, NO, and no not made up like what your probably thinking, once again was said by the creators of the series)

Get up to date on these things.

And yeah sorry but again, the creators of the series stated it was the plan all along to have Kim & Ron end up together.

I'm talking fact, your talking fanshippiness.

Yeah I've kept track and even read updates on news tales. Heck season 4 even has a little more of a connection between Shego & Drakken as a couple from snippets on some upcoming eps. You'll see when it starts, and yeah Shego's parents were probably killed when that Meteor struck that gave her and her brothers (who look nothing at all like Lipskies) her powers. I

So again I say you've read too many fanfics dealing with this.

Sorry but, gotta say think your just wanting something that just won't happen and most folk see way too much into, I mean c'mon way I see some Kigo fans thinking and points show, Spidey should be out having affairs with all of his Villians behind MJs back.

Honestly have to say your in denial, haven't kept track on the shows success (heck it defeated the Disney death rule thansk to the fans wanting to see the SENIOR YEAR happen)

Yeah I'm fighting on this cause what your talking about is all just fanship and stuff that's all rumours when want to deny facts.

Too bad I don't think your way.

DNAmy with anybody, ugh, NO WAY, sorry but ugh, way her mind set is, no wonder guys run from her and gringe at her name. (she'd do better just splicing together an animal humaniod and dating that)

This idea of Drakken as Shego's dad, yeah where did that come from. Her family name is Go. I find to be once again some weird sick thing as was shown the guy was never EVER able to land a girl. So he has no kids. (he spent too much time trying to make a robot girl before hand.) I would think Drakken's Mom would even know this, yeah she's not bright on the Super-Villiany but family yeah I think she'd have said something so again, fan doing you be following not the real stuff based on the show.

Yeah I know your thinking I'm bullshitting all of this but, it's all fact. So the Drama was the final for Season 3. Season 4 will be starting in January and it's gonna deal with Kim & Ron dating. One big ep that will probably show Shego actually having feelings for Dr. Drakken (no not fatherly cause they aren't related and she is old enough to date him cause as THEY (THE CREATORS OF THE SERIES) SAID SHE IS IN HER 20s, nothing wrong there) cause she's probably gonna need help to save him from this 10ft alien amazon, that and want to get some payback on her cause she tossed her like a booger out of the lair (dunno if was thru a wall or window.)

Yeah sorry that your fanship didn't happen at all but you just gotta deal with it. Me I don't mind the FANART thats done of the pair but in all honesty, Shego would get arrested for messing with a minor if it was real. What Age Kim & Ron will be at the start of the NEW season is probalby 17 they may do a shocking birthday ep (be shocked cause don't think Disney has ever done that for any program) where Kim turns to legal age but never know cause wasn't talked about.

So all your Shego being a teen and other talk, that's all fanboy talk. So keep that too yourself. Go search and read up on truth from the creators mouth like I have and still get updates on stuff happening in the new season, THE SENIOR YEAR.

Last edited:
Okay we wrote that wrong. Bonnie and Kim are only 5 years younger than Shego! Okay we concede 17! But Drakken is OLD enough to be Shego's dad. He is in his mid to late 40s, Shego in her early 20s, she is old enough to be his daughter. We concede that probably they will set up Shego and Drakken, but they shouldn't. And we are entitled to any pairing we like. AS for Season 4, they have been promising that for some time. They say around September. But no-one knows. ANd we said Drakken could be, not is. And it is unlikely he is. Sailornapper, all we are saying is that two 17/18 years old are better for a girl at most 25 than a man of about 45! And yes, Drakken ahs been attracted to DNAmy, even though Monkey Fist has not!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S We have seen every episode even ugh So the Drama and we do not want a fight but Drakken is 20+ years older than Shego! That's all we saying! You were right, that we should have corrected the error about Shego and Bonnie, but we maintain Kim/Shego or Shego/Bonnie (who are closer in ages than Andrew Theodore Lipsky is to Shego (And it has NEVER been established that SHego's last name is Go, but for one dream sequence! It is more like that Shego stands for Sheila Gordon, Gobriati, Goliatari or Shelly Gordon, Gobriati, Goliatari, otherwise everyone would know who they were!)
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S But we agree that unfortunately they will pair up a 20 year old girl with a 40 year old man!

Why Sailornapper do you have problems with fanfics? We have seen countless episodes of Kim Possible (Gorilla Fist and BAd Boy rock, Zarpox and MOnkey Fist are good villains, especially Zarpox!). AS for your statement of FANboy..... we are women! Strange statement! Anyway, we always felt Drakken treated Shego like a daughter rather than a girlfriend, consider his treatment of her during her time under the modulator and mind control when he put her to work as a cleaning girl. (Although we suppose we could see the wife aspect in that marginally!) Consider also in BAd Boy, the ease in which Andrew Theodore Lipsky was tossed aside for one Zarpox the Conqueror a.k.a Ron Stoppable. Not much romance there. Besides the creators would have been better off with Ron/Yori. KIm always tried to control Ron and disrespect him despite the fact he is at times very useful and defeated Gill on his own (the first time) and Monkey Fist. Yori respected Ron's skills greatly and saw him as a hero not just a lackey. Shego would have made a better compliment for Kim, because they are both similar and different. Bonnie and Shego are streaks apart and yet similar enough to work. Drakken with Shego is almost (ALMOST!!!) incestuous because he once describe Shego as one of his family (we know she isn't!). It would be a father complex and Shego is way too cool for that. And her brothers suck (except the twins Wego (although we don't recall them being called that!). So instead of slavish following what may and may not happen (because Drakken using tickle torture on either Kim or Shego will never appear on the show!!!!), use your creativity. We are in no doubt, this story will be fabulous. Hopefully we will see Kim use it on Sheg (how sweet would that be!!!!). Anyway, we wish you the best!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S We don't want a fight, but if you want one... Anna!!!! Okay, well we wish you the best! Love you Heather! Love you too Anna!

Well once again, I see this as a fanship ranting spree. Deal with it!

That's all I gotta say cause for one I can't read all this garbled togetherness. Proof your a fanboy (girl, yeah sorry I'm still iffy on that one, and two people can't type at once so :p)

Drakken was only aroused by DNAmy because he saved her life, what's he say later in Sick day, WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT "NEVER AGAIN!"

You keep think that SICK could be daddy, the guys been stated to be a Virgin so no she is not and her Father. Also, did you see What's the Sitch, Drakken & Shego are both still together. Wouldn't you think she'd move on from him instead of turning him into a giant beefcake. Yeah, and they didn't look that much older side by side at all. (would think ol Dr. D woulda had a little gray in his hair) Also, as many things were asked. a poll done based around info given at where I got my info on the NEW SEASON, Drakkens more between 39-44. Yeah alot younger then you think. You want Pedophile Shego (yes that's what you want, something SICK!) you can have it.

Yeah enough of this mindless ranting. (specially yours bub) You keep wanting to say 5 years younger, they said she was in her 20s, hell you just stated early 20s hell she could be closer to 30. I can't see anything wrong with a pairing like that at all. Seriously, to me this just seems like a way to Tarnish a guy's tale cause YOU DON'T LIKE IT! Fine but going on ranting like you have in very hard to read manner is just horrid.

Sorry but, I know the facts, and await season 4, and start baisting up your feet cause they will going down your throat.

I honestly think your just wanting to see same sex couple pairings like one crazy person I know. Seriously there's no connection, it's a fan based pairing I have no probs with it but when people do LIKE YOUR DOING I do. So like I said before drop it, deal with it, and move on cuase all this is doing is piss me off and with current real life props I don't need to talk to somebody who's probably some giant overweight fat man posing as two girls.

Too make it clear, if you forgot, Shego already showed she likes older MEN anyway. (remember the mind swap ep, probably don't if stuck in this) Also I didn't get down you throat if you didn't come off with that 20 years older crap. Guess don't notice some Hollywood couples very much there's a lot out there just like this.

Reason I don't do the fanfics, simple I tried to read one, wasn't two second before into sex. Yeah if most weren't into just that only.

I'm not getting a fight over something so DUMB as a fanship, I have no probs with it as long as folk don't go doing like your doing and shoving it down my throat. So shut up and let this thread fucking die, (already over 7 months old anyway.) Seriously I see this as posting just to piss me off. Like I think something else I did awhile back.

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back