• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Childhood (f/m)

215KRQ

After reading tkerin09's story, I felt the need to follow up on my childhood. This is my first post for anything, so please be kind.

I also know people don't like hearing about f/m stuff, well, don't read.

My oldest sister and middle sister were also tickle torture experts('also' is referring to tkerin09's sisters).
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=72543
Maybe not to that extent, but close enough.

There is about a 6 and 5 year gap between them and me. Most of my childhood was being tickle tortured by one, other or both. Definitely my oldest sister was the best tickler, she would have me begging for mercy in seconds, which she never did. Her fingers were lightning bolts to my ticklish body and she would not let up, if she did, her tickling-let-up ways were more ticklish than her attack. As her light tickles would coincide with taunts which I could not answer.

The other sister was full bore no mercy until I screamed, which gets the attention of the parents.

As I got older the tickling ceased, and now they never tickle me at all.

This most definitely is the reason that has sparked my tickling fetish. I love watching people get tickled, and mostly watching women do the tickling. Being a long time viewer, first time poster, I share the feelings with people who believe that women are the best ticklers. It is lucky that men have strength to squirm away, otherwise all men would be slaves to the female fingers.

-k

Your childhood tickling experences.....

Hi K. Your description of your childhood experiences being tickled by your sisters was a great appetizer. Any chance that you can tell us about some individual experiences in more detail? :cool2:

Welcome to the TMF, 215KRQ, and congratulations on your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

There are more F/m fans than you might first guess, judging from the views and Golden Feather Awards that some of my F/m stories have gotten. :D

Do post more details about your experiences with your sisters.

Welcome pal,who told u that people don't like hearing about
f-m!!?:confused:,the only thing is that the male members of this forum outnumber females,so they only want to hear about lees of the other gender,and some people r only m-f like the people who r only f-m:eek:
I agree with u women r better lers,and u r the youngest between ur sisters :ermm:
(Pity on u)
u can post stories about ur childhood tickling,here on this section.

Thanks Bob,

To elaborate on my oldest sister's tickling technique, she would call me into the living room where she is having friends (females) over to bring her a drink, after delivering the drink she would grab my arm and say, "Where do you think you are going." Right in front of all her friends she would tickle the crap out of me and say she was playing me as an instrument. Worst of all ,or best of all, all of her friends wanted to try to play the instrument. I can't remember all of the details of this instance, but, it seemed to last 3 hours even though it was probably 15 mins, after it was over, I know I was sucking wind, laying there for dead for 5 mins after they had their tickling ways with me.

Looking back now I wish that session was taped. I was a scrawny little kid, and they were all around 15-16 yrs old, no chance for escape.

Milagros thanks for the recognition, your stories and experiences are fantastic.

The Raptor, to confirm, my sisters are older than me, and it is nice to know we have the same understanding on what gender makes the best 'lers.

My current situation is not a bad one either, when I get the time, I will post more.

Thanks,
-k

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back