• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night Of Tickle Torment For Bad Girl Barbara, And Judgemental Judi

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Bad Girl Barbara, and Judgemental Judi, were two women who thought they were better than everyone. Middle aged, and not unattractive. Barbara was petite, and had short brown hair, and small features, while her four years younger sister, Judi, had sunburst blond hair, and was petite, and round, with firm body, despite her age.
Bad Girl Barbara and Judgemental Judi loved to spend all of their time making negative comments about everyone, gathering information about personal lives, and then sitting together, drinking coffee, and ripping the world apart. Needless to say, they were not the two most well liked women in town.
Life was not all peaches and cream for Barbara and Judi. Both were divorced, the former after many years of marriage, at an advanced age, as even Barbara's family had heard enough of her condescending attitude through the years.
There was one dirty secret which not many knew about Barbara and Judi. In spite of their advanced ages, both were as ticklish as could be. In fact, a few years before their lesson, Bad Girl Barbara had the humilatiing experience of being tickle tortured, when her dog licked cereal off her toes, that had accidently spilled on the floor. It drove Barbara beserk when said incident happened, and she never quite understood why in hell she was so ticklish, as her daughter, who was only in her 30s, while Bad Girl Barbara was approaching 60, was hardly ticklish at all.
On the night of our story, it started out as a typical evening for Bad Girl and Judgemental, with their weekly dinner out, and then back to the house for coffee. Little did they know the torment that was awaiting them when they entered Bad Girl Barbara's house.
Upon entering the house, they both had an uneasy feeling. Sure enough, two men, one wearing a ski mask, and the other with a bushy beard that covered nearly his whole face, jumped out, and flasked weapons:" Okay, do as we say, and you wont get hurt!" The men said. At their advanced ages, neither Barbara or Judi expected to be sexually assaulted, it was likely the men who were in their house wanted money, and both women knew that. In fact, they were no strangers to being attacked, as a couple of years before, both had been held up at gunpoint in a dark mall parking lot, and had surrendered their valuables, with their hands up, without resistance. They believed that a similar fate was happening to them here, and prepared to comply, to get their attackers out of the house as quickly as possible. "Okay, please dont hurt anyone. If you want money, I have it in my purse, so does my sister. We will give you everything we have, and then please just leave and leave us alone" Barbara began. "We'll start with you" The bearded man said to Barbara. "Give me your purse, your watch, and all your valuables" Barbara immediatedly complied, taking her purse from around her neck, and then handing over her watch, and other jewelry. "Okay, lady, now you" The man with the ski mask, said to Judi. Judi similarly cooperated, handing over her purse, and jewels. "Okay, you have our money, please leave us alone" Barbara said. "Upstairs, into the bedroom" The man with the beard said. "Please dont do this" Barbara said. "Move it, ladies, or else!" The man in the ski mask ordered. Judi and Barbara quietly complied with dread, wondering what was in store fot them once they reached the bedroom. "Okay, now both of you, strip to your bras and panties, and down on the bed" "Please dont do this" Judi begged. "Do it, lady, you dont wanna get hurt, do ya!" Ski mask man said. In horror, Barbara and Judi removed their clothes,leaving themselves in nothing but bras and panties, and lied down on Barbara's king size bed.
Once they were on the bed, the two intruders tied Barbara and Judi hands and feet to the bed. "What are you going to do to us?" Judi asked. "Well, ladies, since you are so smart, what do you think?" The bearded fellow said. "Please not that, we will do anything" Judi said, thinking the worst. "Oh, no, we arent going to sexually assault you. What we had in mind was far more fun. Are you ladies by any chance, ticklish?" The man with the mask said. Judi swallowed with fear. She knew from tickle fights that Barbara and her had, and from being tickled by her family, that both women were incredibly ticklish. Barbara too, lie silent with horror, with the fate that awaited her. "I guess we'll start with you, lady" The ski mask man, said to Barbara, going over, and wiggling his fingers on her neck, as her head moved from side to side, and the giggles began from her: HHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO PLEASE DONT DO THAT! The man with the beard had his fun too, attacking Barbara's pits with his fingers, as she thrashed at her bounds, and squealed hysterically, the laughter pouring from her: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG I HATE TO BE TICKLED! PLEASE NO MORE! I WILL DO ANYTHING! HAHEHEHEHEHEHE! The bandit with the ski mask attacked Barbara's sides, counting her ribs, and wiggling his fingers in her belly, as she pullled her stomach inward, in a futile effort to try and combat the tortorous tickling:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG BELLY VERY TICKLISH NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! The bearded intruder made his way to Barbara's feet, he ran his facial hair close to her feet, which caused her to momentarially jump. Then, he went to work, attacking Barbara's feet with his fingers, wiggling them over her hyperticklish soles, and inbetween her toes. Barbara thought she was going to die at the tortorous tickling. She flexed her toes as hard as she could, and howled hysterically, feeling like she was going to wet herself:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG MY FEET ARE SOOO TICKLISH! PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING, DONT TICKLE ME ANYMORE! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE! The intruders were far from finished with Barbara. Next, they ran a feather over her hyperticklish, wrinkly soles, sawing it inbetween her toes, Barbara scrunched her toes together, and filled the room with more howls:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT! NOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then, something happened that had not happened to Barbara since she was a young married girl, and showed just how perverted the intruders were. The man with the beard went to Barbara's sole, and gave it a long, tortorous, lick, up and down, and ran his tounge up and over her toes, and began sucking on them one by one. Barbara had to struggle not to wet herself at this point, as it almost sent her over the edge, as she squealed hysterically, and begged for mercy:HAHEHEHEHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG! PLEEEEASE! IAM GOING TO PASS OUT! I GIVE UP! I WILL DO ANYTHING! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
The men weren't finished with what they yet had to do. They hadnt tickled the hyperticklish Judi even for a second. That was about to change, as the man with the beard wiggled his fingers on Judi's neck, as her head went side to side,and she began to giggle and howl:HEHAHAHAHA! OMG NOT THAT! NOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ski mask man had his turn next, wiggling his fingers like spiders in Judi's pits, as she thrashed, and begged:HAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TICKLISH PITS! PLEASE DONT DO THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then, the guy with the bushy beard ran his fingers down Judi's sides, and in her belly, counting her ribs one by one, as her belly arched, and she let out girlish squeals:HHAHEHEHAHEHEAHAHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG BELLY VERY TICKLISH PLEASE NO! HEHEHAHEHEHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! For the encore, both bandits positioned themselves at the soles of Judi's feet. Each taking a foot, the intruders attacked Judi's feet first with wiggling fingers, causing her to first flex her toes hard, then point them straight down, and finally, to wiggle them all around, as she begged for mercy!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NOT MY FEET! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOOOO! HHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! The torture was far from over, as the men next each took a feather, and ran their respective feathers over each of Judi's soles, and under and inbetween her ten toes, causing her to violently wiggle her toes, and shriek with giggles:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG I HATE THAT! FUCKING FEATHERS TICKLE SOOO MUCH! NOOOOOO!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! The men reached into their bag of tricks, and pulled out two electric toothbrushes. This time, they planned to get both sisters at the same time, as they plugged the electric toothbrushes into both outlets near the bed, and turned them on, one man using his toothbrush on Barbara's sole, and under and inbetween her ticklish toes, while the other did the same to Judi's sole, and inbetween her ticklish toes. The howls were muffled by the sound of the electric toothbrush vibrating, but the laughter was still evident, as the men heard the NOOOOO'S and delighted at the wiggling toes on both sisters feet. Finally, so both sisters would have the same experience, the men positioned themselves at Judi's feet, and gave her soles a long lick with each of their tounges, while sucking on her toes one by one. Judi, who might have been just a bit more ticklish then Barbara, but just a bit, shrieked with giggles, and begged for mercy!: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP ALREADY! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! The two sisters lay panting on the bed, and were untied, but the men weren't finished yet. "Okay, both of you, face the wall, and stand on your toes" The men ordered. "I cant get up high, I have a bad back" Barbara said. "Do the best you can, lady!" The man with the beard said. The sisters complied, and faced the wall, standing as high on their toes as they could. "Okay, one last thing, each of you give us a foot, so we can give it one last tickle before we leave with your money!" The bearded man said. The sisters meekly extended one foot each, as the men ran their fingers over their bare soles, and the sisters clutched at the wall, struggling to keep their balance, as their toes wiggled, and they prayed for it to end. Finally, the men started toward the door. "Okay, dont call the cops until we are long gone. Thanks, ladies, it was fun" Bearded man said, as the bandits fled into the night.
When Barbara and Judi were sure their attackers were gone, they called the police, but the bandits were never caught. Later, as they reflected, they were glad they hadnt been hurt during the ordeal. It had been a tortorous ride, but all that had been lost was some money. It could have been much worse, during the evening of tickle hell for Bad Girl Barbara and Judgemental Judi.

The End

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back