• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

!

NAYA

TMF Poster
Tickled in the Frat House MM/F

When I was in college, I think i was like 19, I went to a frat party. I was almost sober, as in just a couple of drinks... I was in the kitchen & I heard my boyfriend at the time & one of his other friends talking about me. My bf was telling his friend how ticklish I was & how distracting it could be during sex.

Since they were quite drunk, his bright idea was to tickle me until I wasn't ticklish anymore. I was terrified but excited all at once. My bf motioned to me with his hand to come to where they were. I did, my tummy doing cartwheels. Then we went back to his room. As if I didn't hear their drunken chatter earlier, he told me he was going to tickle me for my own good or something.

I was wearing a skirt & a button down shirt, but he wanted me in just my bra & panties. I wasn't embarrassed in front of his friend as he had seen me in a swimsuit lots of times, so I did as he asked. By this time my hands were trembling.

My bf & I started wrestling around, I was trying to escape & thinking he was tanked, I could get away... but it wasn't to be. He got me down on the floor on my back with him straddling my thighs. He told me he was going to tickle me. Well, I already knew this, but then the unexpected happened... his friend sat on the floor above my head & as he slowly took my wrists into his hands, pulling them over my head, I realized I was in big trouble.

His friend laid on the floor on his stomach & pinned my upper arms under the weight of his triceps. He was a big guy so I didn't stand a chance at escape.

Then I felt the tickling begin under both arms. My bf just sat there, enjoying my ticklish laughter. I was too proud to beg so I just giggled at the light tickles & took it like a big girl.

Then his friend started tickling a little deeper & my bf started tickling my belly with both hands. He taunted me, asking "does this tickle?" then faining sympathy saying "poor thing."

By this point I was in hysterics. The tickling was extremely intense. I bucked under my bf & pulled my arms, but it was no use. I still was too proud to beg for mercy, so the tickling continued for what seemed like an eternity, although it couldn't have been more than a couple of minutes.

Then they stopped for a second to let me take a breath. My bf asked if I wanted my belly tickled somemore, as he reached to his bed to pull off some pillows. His friend stayed on the floor, still holding my arms down.

My bf told his friend that I really liked having my belly tickled so he wanted to put the pillows under my arms so his friend could pin my arms under his legs so he could tickle my belly too. I nearly fainted! He did this & to my surprise, it didn't hurt. I figured with the weight of his legs on my arms, it would be too much, but with the pillows, it wasn't uncomfortable at all, much to my dismay.

Then it began again. My bf lowered his tickling to my hips & lower belly which are BRUTALLY TICKLISH and his friend concentrated on my ribs & sides.

My laughter was hoarse by this point & I had all but given up struggling. They stopped then & released me. His friend told him that he had fun & if I ever needed another good working over, to call him. Then he went back to the party.

I could feel their hands on my tummy hours later!! We got off the floor, I got dressed & we returned to the party too, although I'm sure I looked a mess & I had my hands crossed over my tummy the rest of the night.

Last edited:
Yes this is a great story. I did not see it before. Naya your a ticklers dream come true. Sillywiggles you sound as though you would be fun to tickle too.

sillywiggles must have been looking deep into the stories lol... and she hasn't been active since 2007

Yes I know I think Naya found the love of her life and since left this forum.

sillywiggles must have been looking deep into the stories lol... and she hasn't been active since 2007

Zombie thread it may be... but I really like the title of the story. "!" is inspired.

Really great story-----if you are still around can you do another one???

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back