• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet Carrie

hotchytick12

TMF Novice
Carrie had always like to be tickled. My first meeting with her was when I was sick. My parents went away for a long weekend and left me at home with the flu. Carrie, a girl of about 22, who lived down the street, came over to watch me. Carrie had long straight brown hair, hight cheek bones, blues eys, very slim at about 5'4". On this particular weekend I had the flu and my folks had to leave for their business trips and left me to be taken care of by Carrie for the firs time. (Worst fates could have befallen me) Carrie came over on a Friday at ahout three PM. I was lying in bed half asleep when I heard my mom giving Carrie instructions on when to give me my medicine and when to wake me up to eat.
I looked with my half open eyes to see a beautiful women wearing a blue sweater and a skirt with tan stockings looking at me with a sympathetic face as if to say "I will take care of you sweety". I didn't know who she was, but in my sick state, I thought she must be an angel.
So I slept until seven o'clock that night when I was awoken to the feel of a cool hand rubbing my forehead. I awoke to see this beautiful princess looking down at me with a smile and saying "Hey sweety, do you want to wake up and eat something."
"Huh?" I responded almost still in a dream a dream.
"I think you need to eat someting cutie. I made some soup for you." She said.
"Okay."
"How do you feel?" She asked.
"I feel better. Just hungry." I responded.
After a few minutes of coaxing I was up and in the kitchen eating chicken noodle soup in my PJ. Carrie sat with me awhile and watched me eat, until she got up and sat down on the couch in our family room. We had this set up in our house where our kitchen continued on into our family room and you could watch TV sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen. I sat at this island and at my soup as Carrie layed down on the couch and watched TV for awhile.
I was definately feeling a lot better. I had been sick for three days, and missed school for two of those days. When I saw Carrie laying on the couch I noticed that she looked really beautiful. We had these three big puffy pillows on the couch, and Carrie had her head proped up on these pillow, and she layed on her right side with her feet at the end of the couch. She was wearing tan stockings with slippers that she had exchanged for the shoes she was wearing earlier. Probably because it was cold that day.
For about fifteen minutes or so I watched the same TV show that she was watching, when I go bored and decided to move intot the family room where she was sitting. Instead of sitting in a chair or sharing the couch with Carrie, I sat at on the floor near her feet. At this point, I really hadn't taken too much notice of her feet, I just sat there because I was tired and it was comfortable.
So after about twenty mintues of us sitting where we were, I streched my back, and turned around noticed for the first time Carrries feet. Her left foot, which was over top of her right foot, was starting to starting slip out of her slipper. It was just a passing thought at the time, but I wondered "Is she ticklish?" No sooner did I think that, did the excitement began to build in my mind as to how I would find out.
As I was sitting there, I looked around and found a small peice of paper on the floor. I took this peice of paper and rolled it into a smalll little ball and stuck it under the exposed arched that was starting to show from her dangling slipper. At this she gave out a little giggle.
I looked up and saw a big broad grin on her face.
"Did you see what I did?" I asked.
"No." She said.
"I put some paper in your shoe." I said kind of stupidly.
At that she sat up right and crossed her legs and started to remove her slipper. I quickly grab the slipper that she was starting to remove and held it there at the end of her toes. She looked at this and said,
"What are you doing with my slipper sweety?"
"Um..."
"Are you trying to tickle me?" She said playfully.
I didn't know what to say, nor did I say anything. I just kind of looked up at her with a sheepish look in my eyes and being somewhat embarrassed, I pulled her slipper completley off from her dangling foot and started to lighly tickle the bottom of her foot. At this a big grin came across her face and she look absolutely delighted at what I was doing. She began to laugh while looking at me with a smile in her face. So with a choking lump in my throat and a my heart beating like a jackrabbit I tickled the silky sole if her nylon clad foot, and ran fingers all over the top and bottom her foot and toes. Every once in ahwile she would reach down and try to tickle my sides, but I would pull away fast enough so that she didn't really have a chance.
After a couple of minutes of doing this, Carrie pulled her feet up onto the couch and layed back down. So naturaly, not wanting this to end, I jumped up onto the end of the couch and kept tickling her foot, but this time I decided to remove her other slipper and begin to tickle this foot as well.
Carrie just laughed at this for awhile while as I did this, and let me carry on almost completely unimpedeed. Everyonce in ahwile she try to tickle me, but with ouch much success. After what seemed to be an enternity of tickling Carrie, she finally pulled pulled her feet away and said to me:
"You're a good tickler!"
At this she gave me a big hug and said:
"You are a cute kid. You're fun to hang out with."
A lot of other stuff happend between all of this but let me wrap the story up by saying that not too long after this, unfortunely, my parents came back and sent Carrie home.To this day, all these years later, I have never,ever forgotten that experiance. <<<<----

A classic!

One of my all-time favorite tales, Hotchy. You were so damn lucky with babysitters!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back