• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my teacher! (mm/f)

TicklishLayla

TMF Regular
Over the course of the last five or so months, I'd been taking a few Acting classes in town. It was a small class of about 13 or 14 people, and our teacher was this gorgeous guy of about 35. He had the whole tall, dark and handsome stranger thing going on. He had short, spiked chesnut brown hair, olive dark skin and he wore thin wire-rimmed glasses. His name was Mark, I was infatuated by him, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

Well, one day my ex, Joey, and I (we're still good friends) decided to go out of town to see a play. It was a three hour bus ride there, and another three hours back after the play. The reason Joey and I got along so well is because he's admitted to having a foot fetish, and he loves to tickle me any chance he gets. Being trapped on a bus for six hours was an opportune moment for him. :twohugs:

On the way there though, he didn't tickle me that much, just a few quick teases here and there. I got him back for it too because he's insanely ticklish himself. He can just defend himself better. =P We got into a few "tickle-squabbles" the way there. It was jolly good fun. I was wearing this silky, light pink, sleeveless top and a blue jean skirt. We got into the town, went to play, which was really really great. And later that evening, after it was dark, we hopped on the bus home. When we got on board, there were very few people there, so I was a little surprised to see my Acting teacher there. I'm not one to be shy, so I said hello, and popped down in the middle seat, leaving the two of them on either side of me. At the beginning of the bus ride, we made alot of small talk, and then moved on to discussing plays and movies and such (it turned out he was on the bus after just shooting a commercial in the same town) After about 30 minutes into the trip, I felt Joey's fingers edging down past my arm and the suddenly skittering lightly over my side. I jumped nearly a foot in the air with a shriek, startling Mark. Joey sat there with a shit-eating grin on his face.
"Sorry," Joey said, still grinning, and then said in a very Captain Jack Sparrow-like voice, "I couldn't resist, mate." I swatted him on the arm, still giggling. Mark laughed too. Joey, being the clown that is, poked me in the side again and I squirmed away, suddenly feeling overcome by giggles. He liked driving me mad with teasing, and I could tell by the growing interest I saw in Mark's eyes that Joey just might have a partner in crime really soon. Joey's fingers darted to my sides again, and I giggled like mad and tried to protect myself with my arms. But Joey had lightning quick fingers, which he used to his advantage and danced along my sides while I dissolved into laughter.
"Hahahahahahahahahahahaaha heheheheheehehehe No no nonno, Joeeeeyyy, STOP! Hahahahahaha, " I began to beg with laughter. I started to push his hands away and when I saw an opportunity, I started tickling his ribs. He seized both of my wrists with one hand and began devishly poking over my ribs with his five other fingers. I exploded with laughter and began to thrash, but as he was much stronger than me, there was not far I could go. My Acting teacher, Mark, sat and watched with fascination, the corners of his lips curled up in a smirk. He was enjoying my torment, but then again, so was I...After a few minutes of rib and side torture, I managed to wiggle one wrist out of Joey's grip. Before I could get any sort of retaliation though, I felt Mark grab my free wrist and pin it down to the back of my seat above my head, leaving my entire side exposed and vulnerable. Now they each had a hand pinned down, and one entire hand free to tickle me with.
"Oohohoho, shit, hehehehe," I said, still laughing.
"Oh shit is right," Joey said. And then his fingers danced about my ribs again and I nearly cried with laughter. Mark began ascending his fingers up and down my sides, his fingers swirling with feathery light touches. Unlike Joey, he was more gentle with his tickling, and the mix of the two on either side of me was driving me to hysteria.
"Hehehehehehehahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahah noooooooooooo, this is tooo much, ahahhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, STOP!!!," i screamed and begged but they only laughed at me and tickled me some more. I was overcome with steady flowing laughter, but when I suddenly felt Mark's hand slide up and his fingers slid up under my arms, I screamed.

"HAHAHAHHAAHAHA NO NON ONONON NOT THERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO HHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,"

People on the bus turned to look. I heard someone whistle a catcall and cheer. I bucked and thrashed in that chair until I was red in the face and tears streamed down my cheeks. Both Joey and Mark had their hands digging into my underarms, producing a hyperticklish effect that I never knew I had in me. I was so overcome with laughter and I couldn't produce a single intelligible word. After a few minutes, I began to feel breathless and they finally stopped. I half-sat, half lay there, catching my breath and still giggling.
"Sorry," Joey apologized, "I've never tickled you so bad before..." I didn't reply, I was still giggling. Mark let me rest my head on his shoulder and Joey took my feet into his lap. He slipped off my boots and began to massage my feet. It was the most memorable trip ever. I fell asleep and slept the whole way home with a huge smile on my face.

Poor Laylah. It sounds as though it was just awful for you. :bunny:

Good thing you're north of the border. Down here they'd have thought you were a terrorist or some such silliness.

Damn canada always has some of the best lees. Nice story, your teacher and joey are lucky guys or should I say your the lucky one for gettin to have so much fun.

must be hard...

nice story.

I think it must be hard for your teacher to concentrate while he is teaching your class, after what has happened. If you look him in the eye's and give him a soft, teasing smile, I am pretty sure he will have troubles remebering what exactly was on the program for this session... I know I would! :)

Thanks for all your feedback.

Mark is very shy around me now, although when we were at rehearsals today, I was watching as he worked with two other actors. One of them has to lift the other up by the waist, and when he was helping them practice, he told the one guy "Be careful, you don't want to tickle her too much." And he looked right at me and gave me a quirky smile.

:devil2:

Great story, Layla, thanks for sharing. Fine foot pic in your siggy too!

Mitch

TicklishLayla said:
Thanks for all your feedback.

Mark is very shy around me now, although when we were at rehearsals today, I was watching as he worked with two other actors. One of them has to lift the other up by the waist, and when he was helping them practice, he told the one guy "Be careful, you don't want to tickle her too much." And he looked right at me and gave me a quirky smile.

:devil2:
Actress huh? Cool! We're into the same business. I started in theatre then moved to circuses. Not that much difference really!

BTW really cool story! I would have joined in had I been there!

The class is nearly over...I think I need to extract a little revenge on Mark...and Joey for that matter. :firedevil

I really enjoyed your story Layla! Thanks for posting it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back