• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inside information

Gelato

When I was in college I had a class called Interpersonal Communications. It was known to the students as Touchy Feely, because there were a lot of barrier breaking excercises that encouraged people to become comfortable and get to know one another. There was no tickling in the class, of course, but we all became pretty close. There was a girl in the class I was really interested in, she was a cheerleader for the GB Packers. She also had a friend, Laurie. I was not as interested in her, but she was available and interested in me. She had recently broken up with a guy I knew in the class. While nothing ever happened with girl A, I did go out a few times with Laurie.

The guy I knew, I can't remember his name, gave me some great inside information about young Laurie. Apparantly she was great in bed, but couldn't endure oral sex because she was too sensitive. I found this intriguing and wanted to see if I couldn't exploit this bit of information.

On our I think 3rd date we talked about going back to her place and she said her roomates were gone so we would be alone. As we were talking a bit about "hooking up" I remember us actually talking about fantasies we had. I dont' remember hers, but I told her it had always been a fantasy of mine to tie a girl up. She said she hadn't been but thought it might be fun, I wasn't real surprised, she seemed kind of adventurous.

When we got to her place I asked that she wear a front opening bra and panties that she didn't mind having ripped off. She got pretty excited about this and was very enthusiastic which really made it fun. I don't even remember what I used to tie her up, but her arms were together above her and feet tied apart. I also tied her knees straight out to the side and put a pillow under her butt, I wanted good axcess to the prize!

I straddled her at the waste and asked her if she were ticklish at all. Before she answered, I knew, as I went to her armpits and down her sides and she screamed. I like to go very lightly at first, I think it is erotic and it worked that way for her. I worked up the intensity and she was jumping and arching, but she seemed to be having fun. One fun part of it was that we were in an on-campus apartment and she had to stay somewhat quiet. I remember I moved back and tickled the area just above the panty line and she was really sensitive there. So I worked it a bit and she couldn't take it. So I said I would work a deal with her. She could trade the bra for tickling in that area. She played along and I opened up her bra. It has been a few years, but I can still see them. They were the best I had seen before or since. It was such an incredible experience. She had large breasts, but very small nipples, not real ticklish I found out, but sensitive.

After spending a good amount of time there I moved myself between her legs and started to tickle her knees, which were incredibly ticklish when pinched just above where the straps were. Then I raked the inside of her thighs and it was awesome! I can still hear her..."Oh..Oh my God" over and over. She was really into it. Then I put my fingers just under her panties in the soft area just inside the hips. She was like, "No not that! No not that!" or something like that. I knew this was going to be panty removing time. So I kept her rocking and rolling for another minute or so and then pitched another deal at her to remove the panties. She was a little more hesitant this time since she was obviously extremely ticklish in this area. So I just went to some other areas that I knew tickled, but that she liked. A few minutes later I moved my hands under her panties again and said, "Now about that deal...I can stop what I am about to do here if you give me the OK." She right away said OK, but no more working that spot. Fine with me! I tore the panties off in about a second and a half. She had no idea what she had just opened the door to!

Now that she was nude I had exactly what I wanted. Her legs tied apart, nude and her waist turned up slightly. I reached under and doubled the pillow up and she asked what I was doing. Then I laid it on her, "How do you feel about oral sex?" Her eyes got wide and she said "oh shit" quietly and pulled up on her wrist ties. Before she could say anything else I moved in and my buddy was right, she was like a nuclear bomb going off! After about 5 seconds I had to stop because I was concerned about all the noise she was making! I thought, what the hell, this is a college dorm, who cares? I moved back in again and, Wow! She was dropping F bombs and giving it all she had to pull out of the binds. I put my arms under her legs and my hands on top of her hips to stabilize her, but it was quite a ride! I did this for only a few minutes, she wasn't desensitizing and I started to feel this was probably too much. It was our first time after all! I didn't want to ruin it. So I said, "OK, OK, I think you've had enough" and I let her out of the leg binds. She asked me to leave the arm ties on, though. She wanted to finish that way. My kinda girl!

Anyway, we never did this again. We got together again a few more times, but as you can imagine, adventurous girls like this attract many guys and, well, a long term relationship wasn't in Laurie's plans at the time. Today I am married to a great person who isn't into the tickle scene. While she tries to accomodate me, there will never be anything like those few minutes with ticklish Laurie. Wow.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back