• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lori’s got no where to run-College (M/F) TRUE/Sexual Content

Incredible tickling/erotic experience. Thanks for sharing it with us. :D

incredible story. im usually over at the TT (hence my lack of posts) but this story deserves many responses...all positive ones of course. So i figure i better give one. I thought the story was great, and im impressed. 40 minutes? After already being turned on? QUITE impressive...quite impressive indeed.

Just read this story again. It's just as good now as it was a few yeatrs ago. :cool:

Thanks

Thanks DLazarus, never thought this was a very popular story, i thought maybe writing about sexual tickling was kinda like taboo or something and people didn't like it. Lori was pretty hot and I got her quite a few more times before we graduated from college and didn't see each other anymore.

I too, just read this for the second time. And it got me just as worked up as it did the first time! I think most of us guys here would give anything to have your "problem". :) Well, not really. It could be really bad to let yourself get into a situation where you compromise a relationship like these actions could.....

Thanks DLazarus, never thought this was a very popular story, i thought maybe writing about sexual tickling was kinda like taboo or something and people didn't like it. Lori was pretty hot and I got her quite a few more times before we graduated from college and didn't see each other anymore.

It's definitely popular with me LOL. You're an excellent writer and I enjoyed reading it very much. :thumbsup:

it'll never happen again... lol so did it happen again? ill bet $20 that it did.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back