• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming soon to the TMF!!!

Rasputin

TMF Expert
I have actually had enough time to sit down, research, and delve into my memory banks. I was able to come up with a list of about 98% of the women I have tickled. This comes to somewhere in the neighborhood of 153 ladies. Some tickles were more memorable than others. I have decided to try to post some of those true stories here on a regular basis. So be on the lookout. There are some really unique experiences that life has granted me, and I have really been driven to prose recently!

Rasputin

Wow, thanks for the encouragement...

He said sarcastically.

Anyway, these stories will include all of our favorite community stereotypes: college co-ed's, cheerleaders, sorority initiates and one sorority president, numerous exotic dancers, beauty pageant contestants, and many of the girls next door. There is a teacher mixed in, three girls who worked for me, a couple hot barmaids, a handfull of M.I.L.F's, girls who claimed they weren't ticklish who discovered the contrary, and a cosmetologist girlfriend who knew all my tweaks who I've lived vicariously through. All of these stories are based in fact...what can I say, I've been blessed!

If you search my posts, you will find most have had some substance to them. I have been about quality, not quantity.

So before I invest time in posting these stories I am doing some marketing research to establish the demand for the product that I offer as a free contribution. I have been a proud member of this forum for quite some time and would like to continue my tradition of quality contributions.

I await your feedback, fellow TMF'ers!

Rasputin

Well, why the heck not?

Post away!

Maybe I'll try to match you story for story!

~ toyou

Oh, aaaalright!

Since I have the support of Toyou, the most under-rated contributor to this forum, from way back when, I will contribute my first of many stories.

Thank You Toyou (he, he, that rhymes; ala Bloodhound Gang), and to everyone else who has shown interest.

To the rest of you have not shown support that will get off vicariously on my stories....

Well, I don't like to ruffle the Mods feathers.

Rasputin

Rasputin said:
Since I have the support of Toyou, the most under-rated contributor to this forum, from way back when, I will contribute my first of many stories.

Thank You Toyou (he, he, that rhymes; ala Bloodhound Gang), and to everyone else who has shown interest.

To the rest of you have not shown support that will get off vicariously on my stories....

Well, I don't like to ruffle the Mods feathers.

Rasputin

lol i havent had a chance to read any of your true stories yet. but love your humour. i'll try to read some now.

isabeau

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back