• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phone- Tickling it's almost as good as the real thing!

Illtcklu

3rd Level Blue Feather
Here is a TRUE account between myself and another person on TMF. I have taken a little poetic liscence so it will flow better!

As some of you know I have been talking to female 'lees' on this forum. Every conversation is almost like phone sex it's amazing! So I got to thinking while I was talking with this female person ( I don't know if I should say who even though she gave me permission to write this) I politely asked her to tickle herself and she said I do when we're on the phone talking about TICKLING! (SHWING). I then said would you tickle yourself now?! She giggled and said okay. After a moment she said are you ready I might be kinnda loud (like that would bother me). Then she asked "Ready?"
"Wait!" I replied "Where are you going to tickle yourself?"
She giggled and said "Ahh, I was going to tickle my feet,is there somewhere else you want me to tickle myself?"
"No! I just wanted to know where since I can't see you!" I explained.
She then tickled herself for a minute, with small giggles here and there.
"Are you nervous?" I asked "You don't seem to be laughing very hard?"
"Well I have thick socks on I can't feel it as much. Do you want me to take my socks off?"
"AH yeah! If that will help!"
"It would - you sure you want me to do this, like I said it might be loud!"
"Don't worry about it I'm ready!"
"Okay I warned you!" she giggled.
Then she took her sock off and tickled her toes the sound of her giggle was soooo sweet and gentle almost like music, at times it even sounded child like. Then she stopped and said she was tired. I confess I was a little confused by this reaction. So the next day I PMed her asking if I had ofended her or made her uncomfortable in any way. After a few PM's back and forth she finnaly confessed "I really liked it, but it did make me uncomfortable."
"Why?" I asked "If you really liked it then what was the problem?"
"IT WAS REALLY TURNING ME ON!" She exclaimed " I was afraid I'd freak you out or something!"
"Hell no!" I responded I was quite excited myself "It turned me on too why do you think I asked you to do it?"
So I called her again and we laughed about it for a while! Then I said "You know why I really called don't you?"
she off course played stupid "No? What do you mean?"
"You know?! Why don't you tickle yourself again?"
"Okay. I have an idea." she went to get an electric toothbrush, " I'll try this."
"okay!" I said "That'll be GREAT! Where are you gonna start!"
"My feet." she turned on the toothbrush and started to tickle herself. Again it was like music, soft and gentle giggles spilled through the air. I was in heaven! It gave me quite a "stiffey"!
"Hows that?" she teased.
"Great! Don't stop, tickle your pits!"
"okay" Everywhere I told her to tickle herself she did so without restraint. We shared a very specail moment she and I both knowing the more she'd tickle herself the more it turned us on! Finally i broke down.
"Are you turned on?" I asked.
"Yes!" she said without hesitation.
"Do you want to tickle yourself more?"
"Yes!"
"Do it! Please do it!" she tickled herself for ten more minutes then finally said " I hate to do this, but I really have to go."
"Okay,I understand, and hey, I had a great time."
" Me too" and with that it ended but the memory will live forever! Thank you! :evilha:

Last edited:
Errr.....

<I>"Phone- Tickling it's almost as good as the real thing! "</I>

<B> ...No it's not.</B>

CDFGA said:
<I>"Phone- Tickling it's almost as good as the real thing! "</I>

<B> ...No it's not.</B>
Spokin like a true expert, NOT! Who are you? :mad:

First of all, I was the one who tickled myself over the phone while talking to Illtcklu. I thought it was great and he got really turned on by it. Anyone who criticizes that, well what do they know :rant:.

Maybe they should ACTUALLY try it either tickling themselves over the phone for someone or vice versa.

Don't get upset at stupid people Jen. There just an asshat! The remark is spiteful and jealous hardly noteworthy. If all that person can do is criticize, why'd they post!

i thought it was good i have tried that b4 its really a tease it sux cuz then i wish i was there

Thanks for your support Steele. I am glad you liked the story. I am also glad you have tried it before and liked it.

I think it's just that most people cannot tickle themselves. It just does not feel like when tickled by another person. For that reason alone, I have my personal doubts. But if you had fun, I am happy for you :)

I just want to say that something a little personal here that'll help to explain why I was able to tickle myself so well. I used a vibrator to tickle myself that my friend gave me and it really did a good job!

:couch:

boxleitnerb said:
I think it's just that most people cannot tickle themselves. It just does not feel like when tickled by another person. For that reason alone, I have my personal doubts. But if you had fun, I am happy for you :)

i can tickle myself but dont like doing it. i feel rather silly. but its a great story nonetheless... and of course it wouldnt feel the same as if someone else were tickling me. my problem is, when i do do it on the phone for someone, the sensations only last so long. and i know that wouldnt happen if someone else were tickling me...

isabeau

You are correct Isabeau it's not the same as someone else tickling you but I still enjoyed it! I would've enjoyed it more if someone else were tickling me but it was good anyway. You are so sweet Isabeau!

:rotate:

Wow, that did seem to be a hell of an experience. I must say theres nothing like having a lee under your fingers, but if your imagination is up to par a phone session would be just as fun...or arousing depending on your mind set. I think I need to see how much fun that is.....never done it b4.

boxleitnerb said:
I think it's just that most people cannot tickle themselves. I have my personal doubts. But if you had fun, I am happy for you :)
I thought so too! So I can understand what your saying, but I know at least four on the forum who can, I'll bet there's more, but I still think it's in the minority. And for the record though Jen did use a vibrator, she CAN tickle herself without one, she's just being modest!!!! :happyfloa

NG02 said:
Wow, that did seem to be a hell of an experience. I must say theres nothing like having a lee under your fingers, but if your imagination is up to par a phone session would be just as fun...or arousing depending on your mind set. I think I need to see how much fun that is.....never done it b4.
I recomend it! They like it too. Once they're convinced it's NOT silly, and trust me from a 'lers' perspective there is nothing SILLY about it! It is majorily HOT!!!!!!

ticklejen said:
You are correct Isabeau it's not the same as someone else tickling you but I still enjoyed it! I would've enjoyed it more if someone else were tickling me but it was good anyway. You are so sweet Isabeau!

:rotate:
Isabeau said:
i can tickle myself but dont like doing it. i feel rather silly. but its a great story nonetheless... and of course it wouldnt feel the same as if someone else were tickling me. my problem is, when i do do it on the phone for someone, the sensations only last so long. and i know that wouldnt happen if someone else were tickling me...

isabeau

Isabeau...Ticklejen, you gals have got my vote! I'd pay the phone bill to hear you gals tickle yourselves any day. :woot:

Ticklerguy4u said:
Isabeau...Ticklejen, you gals have got my vote! I'd pay the phone bill to hear you gals tickle yourselves any day. :woot:
And I have DONE JUST THAT!!!!! Worth every PENNY!!! :twohugs: :twohugs: :tickle:

best tickling

Having done about every sort of tickling possible, my personal preference and -- for me -- the best is person-to-person actual touching, but I think it is entirely possible that for others phone tickling is for them the superior experience. There is no single right way. As members of a community that often is ridiculed or looked down upon by those not into tickling, I'd hope that we are all tolerant and understanding of all forms of tickling. I think there is no right or wrong answer to this question.

Thank you Ticklerguy that's very sweet of you to say. I am glad that I enjoyed tickling myself over the phone and so did Illtcklu! I mean it did arouse him sexually, so that's excellent!

:tickle:

ticklejen said:
Thank you Ticklerguy that's very sweet of you to say. I am glad that I enjoyed tickling myself over the phone and so did Illtcklu! I mean it did arouse him sexually, so that's excellent!

:tickle:

Yeah, that's definitely sure sign things went right... :woot:

smyslov said:
Having done about every sort of tickling possible, my personal preference and -- for me -- the best is person-to-person actual touching, but I think it is entirely possible that for others phone tickling is for them the superior experience. There is no single right way. As members of a community that often is ridiculed or looked down upon by those not into tickling, I'd hope that we are all tolerant and understanding of all forms of tickling. I think there is no right or wrong answer to this question.

Well to some of us ticklers, of course ,actually touching is much more of an experience but it isn't always all about what WE get out of it, but how much the ticklee enjoys it. It's all about the laughter. To me, the sound of it is a beautiful thing whether or not I'm doing the tickling or not.

smyslov said:

well said smyslov. and as one who knows you very well, i know just how you could best tickle someone face to face, although we havent met. from the things you have told me i know that you are a fantastic tickler. i just wish we could have met.....

isabeau

thats cool!

yea i mean ...tickling can be very sexual and sensual...even over the phone...i understand its not as good as the real thing, but with a little imagination and cute talking i believe it could be very much a turn on...." i'm game " LOL! who wants to try it with me!! LOL! :idunno:

Ticklerguy4u said:
Well to some of us ticklers, of course ,actually touching is much more of an experience but it isn't always all about what WE get out of it, but how much the ticklee enjoys it. It's all about the laughter. To me, the sound of it is a beautiful thing whether or not I'm doing the tickling or not.
Well hell, I'd much RATHER be doing the TICKLING with my own fingers etc.! But right now I just can't jump in my car and go to West Virgina, Pennsyvania, or California! So I make do with what I have, and that's kinnda my point to others who might be in my predicament. Phone tickling isn't quite as good as the real thing, but then agian it can be arousing in a much different way (like watching tickling videos). I remember someone on here once ordered some food, and on the phone the waitress was being tickled by some other employee WHILE SHE WAS TAKING HIS ORDER! That's pretty HOT! (it's somewhere in here)

Phone tickling can be a bit arousing, but I prefer it when someone else is tickling the person you are talking too and all in good fun. One example being my ex gf and the experience is posted somewhere in here I believe.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back