• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full Circle, Around Again, Racing Thoughts, and, Serious Considerations

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys wrapped up the first part of their season's schedule with a trip to Washington, Philadelphia, and Cincinnatti. They won two of three in Washington, lost two of three in Philly, and won two of three in Cincy. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin the next part of their schedule, which would be the second series of the season against all the teams they opened against.
On the field, Mitch was doing nothing special. He was getting his hits here and there, but wasnt really carrying the team. When he returned home, Naomi was there for him as always. Mitch's problem really seemed to be two fold, as he was fighting the pressure on field, as well as his inner turmoil.
As much as Mitch hated Alan, and the pressure he was under, he was also fighting about what his life would be like if he did retire. In all likelihood, Naomi would join him in retirement, and have to make movies to earn a living, which would put her away from him for weeks or months at a time at least once or twice a year. Then, unless the team offered him a desk job, where he could be in Paradise all the time, he might also have to travel himself three months out of the year, if for instance he was offered an announcer's job.
Naomi, who could often times berate Mitch, and take issue with him, if he screwed up, or made her mad, at that point knew it was imperative not to rock the boat with her man, or make him upset. She knew that unless he did something serious to hurt her, or jepordize their marriage, that she might have to give more than usual, and not rock the boat, because Mitch's situation was a time that many men strayed. Also, for the most part, except for the occasional fight, and although it had not happened in many years, Naomi knew that she had often caused more trouble in their marriage then Mitch ever did, with her drug problem early on, and infedility.
That night, when Mitch came home, he didnt even ask for sex, he just positioned himself at the foot of the bed, flipping channels, and kept massaging Naomi's feet. He was running his fingers very lightly over her bare soles, not enough to be intentionally tickling her, but just enough to feel like a slight tickling sensation, and cause her to flex her toes, and giggle a little, without her becoming really hysterical. "What do you need, baby, what can I do for you?" Naomi asked. "Can we make love?" Mitch asked. "Of course we can, you even have to ask? Come up here, and let's" Naomi said. "Let's go take a shower" Mitch said. The couple, naked, went into the shower, and started making out. Mitch, who was usually the Rock Of Girbraltar, looked vulnerable, wounded, and needful, as he kept kissing Naomi, and clutching her. Naomi's nipples were becoming more erect as they made out. Mitch looked at her with puppy dog eyes, and said:" I know you dont love to, but.. oral sex" He asked. "Okay, baby, oral sex, but in a little while, you owe me one good fuck, okay" Naomi said. "Yes" Mitch replied. Naomi bent down, and began sucking on Mitch's erect penis, and he exploded with a massive orgasm, into her mouth, about a minute later. After they came out of the shower, they lied naked in bed, and Mitch said:" Nai, whatever we decide about this baseball thing, whether to stay or go, I want us to talk about it as a married couple, and to decide together what is best for the whole family. I dont want either one of us to present it to the other as an ultimatium, or in an angry way. We are lovers, and partners, husband and wife, forever, whether we dominate each other in bed or not, okay" Mitch said. "Absolutely, we will discuss it and look at all the options, I love you so much. Let's just take it a day at a time" She said. Afterward, they made love, and Mitch, who was still uncertain, and unhappy, was so thankful he had his understanding wife to turn to in his time of need.
The Good Guys got back to work against the Mets on a Monday night. Kate Hudson started, and was brilliant, firing a three hit complete game shutout, in a 3-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night, and was almost as good, allowing only two hits in a 2-1 triumph. Charlize Theron completed the sweep the next day, as she allowed two runs in eight innings, to come away with a 4-2 triumph.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi spent it relaxing around the apartment. Nothing major was going on in the way of physical play, until around noon, when Mitch, who was feeling a bit relaxed that day, put an ice cube down Naomi's back to start playful contact. Naomi fought back, tickling his ribs, and then he began chasing her around the apartment, pinning her on the bed, and tickling the daylights out of her ribs, as she shrieked with laughter, and bucked at the tickling. Suddenly, the tickling stopped, he looked deep into her eyes, and began passionately kissing her, and, of course, they ended up making love in the middle of the afternoon. Mitch was also having weird thoughts lately about the sexual activities he did with his wife of over 20 years. While he still needed to worship her feet, and tickle her, he was beginning to find the thought of bondage to be a turnoff, wanting her as his partner, and not his tickle toy. "What would you think if we shelved all the bondage shit in our personal lives from now on, and just tickled each other like other couples who arent into this do? Would you be okay with that? I need you now, and you being tied up, with me torturing you, isnt my idea of something I want to do to my girl of 20 plus years who I love and need" Mitch said. "That's okay. I mean, we can tickle without bondage, unless you want bondage. We dont have to have that, unless we tickle someone at a tickling party or something" Naomi said.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. After back to back losses by scores of 3-1 and 5-0 at the hands of Neve Campbell, and the fifth starter, Kate Hudson took to the hill on a sunny Sunday, and pitched a great start. She allowed only one run to the powerful Braves, striking out ten, to come away with a 4-1 win.
Early Monday morning, while Mitch was out for his morning walk, the couple's 19 year old daughter, Erin asked Naomi what her father's problem was:" Dad doesnt seem right. He seems down. What's going on? Can we help in any way" The oldest daughter, Erin, asked. "Your dad is going through a bit of uncertainity, and a midlife crisis now. Iam dealing with it, with him, he doesnt want to worry you kids with his problems. He is still your father, and you come first with us always. We are grown people, and can deal with our own problems" Naomi said. When Mitch came back from his walk, he drank a glass of OJ, and Erin said to him:" Daddy, we love you, and if you need anything, we are here" . "Honey, Iam fine. I'm just dealing with some personal things right now. Dont worry about it. Your mom is helping me" Mitch said. When the kids left for school, Mitch brought the subject up to Naomi:" Thanks a lot, Nai. I didnt want to worry the kids. This is my problem to deal with, and yours" Mitch said, sharply. Naomi, who was getting angry underneath, tried to maintain calm:" Mitch, our daughter is 19, and she's not stupid. She sees you're not right. I didnt say anything to her, she brought it up to me" Naomi said. ":Yes, well, I want this kept between us, and not to involve the kids" Mitch said. Then he continued:" You need to support me in this, you're my wife, and I expect it from you!" Mitch said sharply, and headed for the bedroom. The barefoot Naomi, who was getting angrier by the minute, finally had lost her patience:" Okay, Mitch, I have tried to be the patient and loving wife during your little midlife crisis, but dont you dare blame me, because you are unhappy, about I dont know what! I think it's time you sought help, like counseling, because I dont want this to come between us!" Naomi said. "So now you think I'm crazy? Well, thats convinent, send crazy Mitch to counseling to get some drugs, thanks a lot, Miss Loving Wife!" Mitch said sarcastically. "No, Mitch, I dont think you're crazy. If I did, I would have dragged you in to see someone weeks ago! I cant go on like this. It isnt good for our marriage. I love you, with all my heart, and I would and will do anything for you, but I can only be a rock for so long, and I wont have you blaming me because you're unhappy. I can only do so much. I can only let you fuck me, and kiss my feet, and tickle me so many times, only stand barefoot on so many ladders for you. Nothing I do seems to be right anymore, and it's not me, Mitch, it's you. Something is causing this, and I dont know what. We need to find out, you need to find out, because things like this ruin marriages, and I dont want it to ruin ours. Be the man I fell in love with. I can tolerate vulnerability, Mitch, I dont expect you to be superhuman, but I wont tolerate blame, especially when there's nothing to blame me for!"Naomi said, more emotionally, than angry. Mitch, who had a moment of conscience, looked at Naomi, as his eyes filled with tears:" Dont leave me, Nai, if you did, I think I'd have to pack it all in" Mitch said. "Iam not going anywhere. We married for better or worse, and we are going to get through this, whatever it is, and whatever we need to do" Naomi said. "I love you, you know that" Mitch said. "Yes, honey, of course I do, and I love you too, with all my heart. I want us to spend the rest of our lives together. Iam not going to let a mid life crisis break us up." Naomi said.
The Good Guys began a series with Houston that night with Gil Bellows on the hill. Mitch, whose mind was elsewhere, struck out four times, as the Good Guys fell, 1-0. Things were better on Tuesday night, as Charlize Theron took the mound, and fired three hit ball into the eighth, in a 2-0 triumph. Neve Campbell took the hill on a sunny Wednesday in front of a sellout. She gave up four runs in six innings, but kept the team in the game, as two eighth inning homers provided the margin of victory, in a 7-4 Good Guy win that capped a six and three homestand.
On Wednesday night, Mitch awakened in the middle of the night, and looked at all his family pictures. He looked at pictures of himself with the team, pictures of Naomi and him through their marriage, and with his kids, and knew he was a lucky man. Naomi happened to hear him leave the bed, and came out into the living room:" Honey, cant you sleep?" Naomi asked. "Nai, Iam sorry about the way I've been acting lately. When we come home the next time, Iam going into see someone, and I will schedule road sessions with him from my cell phone if need be. You dont deserve to live like this anymore. You have been more than patient with me, and I want to find out what the fuck this is, before I lose everything I hold near and dear" Mitch said. "I love you, Mitch, with all my heart. I always have, and I always will. I dont mind being your sounding board, that's what a wife is, but I think counseling is a good idea, so we can deal with whatever this is, and do what we have to to fix it" Naomi said calmly.
In the meantime, the team did hold a Saturday night tickle party during all this chaos in Mitch and Naomi's life. The featured lee would be Erin's 19 year old Boyfriend, Kyle. He was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club with the team gathered around him. "He always tickles the daylights out of me and all my friends, so give it to him good" Erin said, to a roar from the crowd. First, Neve Campbell began, tickling Kyle on his neck with fingers as the howls started:HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Kate Hudson was next, attacking Kyle's underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he bucked and thrashed and howled:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG NOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Naomi, who didnt feel comfortable tickling Kyle, because he was her daughter's boyfriend, did have someone who did, her twin sister, Roxy, who was in town. Roxy ticked Kyle's inner and outer thighs with fingers, causing him to buck. Finally, Hilary Duff was the last tickler, tickling Kyle's bare feet with her fingers, and then feathers, and an electric toothbrush. Kyle went beserk! He moved his feet as much as the bounds allowed, and howled with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK NO MORE NO MORE! NOT THE FEET! NOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, before he was untied, Erin came over, and gave a playful lick of his foot, before they let him go.
As the Good Guys departed for New York, a resolution had hopefully been agreed to for the purpose of trying to deal with Mitch's problem. Hopefully all would begin to get better, as he dealt with his issues in counseling, upon the return home. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

poor Mitch i feel so sorry for him. its frustrating to go thru those feelings. i know because i have had them i am sure many have. very good installment this time Mitch

isabeau

Thanks, isabeau. Your praise is appreciated as always. As you know from the pm I sent you, Iam going through something in real life right now, to cause me not to be in a very good mood when I write this, so Iam nominally incorporating my own feelings into Mitch the baseball player's experiences. (Of course, he is not too bad off, having Naomi Watts as his wife) I have a feeling that Mitch the baseball player, is going to have to go get some help now, because, loving as Naomi is, she wont put up with him forever.
Thanks again. As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back