• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOTU Tickling Story Part Three

yatsabel

TMF Regular
This is the last part of this story. All comments are welcome....

MOTU Tickling Story Part Three

King Randor returned to the interrogation room to find to his surprise that Evil Lynn was gagged and Teela was placing Evil Lynn’s magic wand into a bag.

“What is going on here?” King Randor asked finding it strange that Evil Lynn should be gagged. Evil Lynn’s eyes looked wildly around.

“Your Majesty,” Teela replied softly, “you must understand that when Evil Lynn begins to say cruel and hateful things of Your Majesty, I cannot contain myself and listen to such lies. So I gagged her so as not to hear such terrible insults and accusations of your Majesty.”

“You did well, Teela,“ the king replied. “And I appreciate your efforts. But I think now that your abilities are better used tracking both He-man and Man-at-Arms and offering them support from the Palace.”

“As you wish, Your Majesty,” Teela said with a bow, deftly taking the bag with the wand with her.

As she approached the door, Orkka appeared with a glass of water.

”Here’s the glass of water for Evil Lynn---“ Orkko said as Teela wrenched the water from his grasp.

“I’ll be taking that,” Teela said as she took a sip. “Evil Lynn doesn’t need it any more. One cannot drink with a gag on, don’t you think?”

She pushed Orkko out of the room and the door closed behind.

King Randor strode to the door and locked it from the inside.

“Speaking lies of your king is a punishable offense,” King Randor said drawing closer. “I think I will have to teach you a lesson.”

Evil Lynn’s head frantically turned from side to side in protest as muffled pleads for mercy went unheard.

“It can’t be!” Skeletor shouted as he waked down a corridor of Castel Greyskull. “The doors to the secrets of Greyskull are magically locked! Taking the Castle itself is useless!”

“Maybe you could ask the Sorceress to open them for you,” Triclops suggested.

”That’s a stupid idea, Triclops,” Beastman said. “She’ll never open the doors for Skeletor.”

“It’s not a stupid idea,” Skeletor stated much to Beastman’s dismay. “It’s just a matter of how you ask the questions.”

“With a trick question?” Beastman asked.

“No, you nincompoop!” Skeletor answered sharply. “Not a trick question, but I still have a trick or two to show to our dear Sorceress.”

Man-at-arms and the rest of the Royal Guard, found Snake Mountain completely abandoned. There was no resistance. It was his worry though that they might have moved Queen Marlena to a new location.

However much to his relief, he discovered Marlena alone, barefoot and physically and mentally exhausted in cold and dank dungeon cell.

“How are you, Queen Marlena?” Man-at-arms asked as he lifted her from the ground.

“Tired of this terrible ordeal,” she replied softly, “But so glad to be rescued, Duncan. Please take me away from this terrible place.”

“Immediately, Your Highness,” Man-at-Arms replied. “We’ll be back at the palace before you know it.”

He-man and Battle Cat sped towards Castle Greyskull.

The Sorceress had sent one last fleeting call for help before ending completely her telepathic transmission. That wasn’t a good sign.

“Faster, Battle Cat,” He-man called. “Castle Greyskull is in grave danger.”

“We’ll be there before you know it, He-man,” Battlecat growled.

A soft gentle mist was sprayed in her face and the Sorceress awoke suddenly to discover she was restrained in mid air.

“That mist has cut your slumber short, Sorceress.”

Skeletor was standing near observing her. She tried to send a distress signal telepathically to He-man, but the shadow restraints seemed to block any hope of transmission.

“Sorceress,” Skeletor said pleasantly. “I need you to open the doors to the Secrets of Greyskull. You may cooperate or suffer the consequences.”

“I will not cooperate with a fiend like you, Skeletor,” she replied defiantly.

“You will do what I tell you to do,” he said, “or you will be punished.”

Skeletor drew a clawed finger along her left bare sole. She had not realized she was barefoot and the tickling sensation caught her totally by surprise. She let out a frantic yelp while her foot was touched.

The Sorceress had always been a quiet and contained person since she was a young girl. She was serious and never laughed out loud nor lost control. However tickling was the kind of thing that could always catch her off guard. She always acted cool, distant and in control, but the mere wiggling of fingers in her direction had her bent over begging for mercy. On numerous occasions, she had been attacked by her childhood girlfriends who would mercilessly tickle her to tears. Few knew of this weakness, but now her worst enemy had discovered it.

Skeletor plucked four colored feathers from her costume. He spoke a few words of magic and the feathers rose into the air. The Sorceress watched in horror as the feathers turned towards her feet.

While one feather stroked softly eliciting uncontrollable giggles while the other used its sharp and hard tip to attack the more vulnerable spots between the toes. Her body twisted and squirmed in the air, but the restraints held her still. She tried to contain her laughter, but failed as the four feathers attacked her feet and Skeletor’s clawed fingers dug deep into her rib cage.

“Noooo!” she screamed as laughter overtook her. “Stop! Please!”

“Open the doors, Sorceress.” Skeletor declared. “This can all end if you just open those doors!”

”Never!” she cried as she laughed uncontrollably. ”I’ll never open them for you!”

“Never is a long time,” Skeletor said as he used a clawed finger tear at the sides of the Sorceress’s costume. He pressed is cold hands again her bare sides beneath her costume and watched in satisfaction how her twitching and laughter became more intense and violent. Inserting his clawed fingers into the bellybutton caused the laughter to be come still more intense.

“Hey, Bonehead!” called a voice from the entrance of Castle Greyskull. “Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?”

It was He-man and Battle-cat.

“Take the pesky cat,” he commanded Triclops and Beastman as he drew his Havoc Staff. “The feathers will care for the Sorceress. He-man is mine!”

Teela watched in fear as King Randor circled her.

She was under a spell that made her look like Evil Lynn and the gag the witch has so cleverly placed on her mouth kept her from revealing to King Randor the truth.

She watched carefully as King Randor circled her with lustful eyes.

Teela was expecting the worst, when she was surprised and shocked when the king dug his fingers into her ribs. She screamed into the gag and laughed like the silly ticklish girl she was. King Randor tickled her belly, sides and ribs making her squirm and twist violently against her restraints.

She’d never been tickled in this manner before. She had been tickled by her father and by Prince Adam but never this intense nor with such skill. Her father was not a persistent tickler and Adam was easily tickled into submission before he got a chance to get her good.

She desperately tried to tell the king that it was not Evil Lynn he was tickling, but rather his terribly ticklish Captain of the Guard. He ignored her pleas and set his attention on her bare and restrained feet.

Teela never showed her feet to anyone. She avoided contact of any kind. She was just too ticklish. She enjoyed getting royal pedicures, but she could not stand having her feet touched. She just could not bear the tickling. She usually had a private session and had the royal beautician use a 30 minute sleep ray to knock her out. Usually reserved for dental work, the ray was safe and had no after effects. She’d arrive at the salon, take her boots off and sit on a couch until the beautician arrived. She’d try to resist, but after laughing before getting touched and squirming and twitching wildly after the young beautician simply touched her foot, she’d press for the sleep ray herself.

The beautician would take care of the sleeping and oblivious captain of the guard’s feet. She’d be amazed that despite the deep sleep, Teela’s feet still could feel the tickling sensations and would still twitch while her soles were being scrubbed.

30 minutes later she’d awaken refreshed with her perfect pedicure.

She was now terrified of the king who took a foot in his hands and held it still as his coarse whiskers were applied to her soles. She exploded into muffled laughter and tried desperately to move her feet while King Randor took special care to stroke her toes with his beard. While one foot was tickled with his beard her other foot received the attention of his other hand. As the king’s agile fingers tickled in between the toes, she realized that she involuntarily clamped his fingers between her toes preventing his from removing them and making the tickling even worse.

Teela’s resistance became less and less, but she was no less ticklish. King Randor taunted her, but she could not understand what he was saying while she screamed into her gag and shook her head from side to side.

King Randor was tickling her feet at his leisure. She could no longer thrash her toes from side to side. He attacked her feet where he wished and how he wished. Skillful fingers studied her reactions and he went to the precise spots where she was most responsive. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and her insane laughter made it more and more difficult for her to breathe. She began to feel lightheaded and the room began to turn until it slowly faded into darkness. It was like flipping the switch during her pedicure. One second she was laughing, the next she was free.

“Teela, where are you going?” Orkko asked. “King Randor said we should communicate with He-man and Man-at-Arms. We’re headed for the sky docks.”

“Silly creature,” Evil Lynn said as she removed her wand from the bag and pointed it at Orkko. A flash issued from its tip and Orkko discovered himself trapped in a magical bubble.

“Finally,” Evil Lynn said as her disguise disappeared and she showed her true appearance. “I am also spared your tedious chatter.”

Orkko tried to speak, but no sound came from the bubble.

“Fool,” she said to Orkko with a twisted smile as she mounted a sky sled. “I fly to Greyskull. The Sorceress will yield to us the secrets of Greyskull. Then I will return for my revenge. Farewell, silly one. We will meet again.”

She laughed as she blasted away into the sky.

He-man drew his sword and met Skeletor halfway to where the Sorceress was.

Skeletor realized that He-man was more powerful, but he also realized that the protector of Greyskull was not particularly skilled with the sword. He hoped that his skill with the staff would prevail over time, but after each terrible blow of the Sword of Power seemed to sap away power from his Havoc Staff. Sparks flew from each blow and he realized it was only a matter of time before the staff would be shattered.

Beastman and Triclops fared better for the moment with Battle-Cat. They had thrown a magical net upon the powerful feline and they struggled to hold him down. It was a tug of war to keep Battle Cat under control and it seemed it would sooner or later resolve in his favor and against Skeletor’s henchmen.

Skeletor feared another humiliating defeat at the hands of He-man. He had been so close… so close…

King Randor was disappointed Evil Lynn had fainted. He had underestimated her level of ticklishness. When he had tickled her at the town square, he had tickled her the entire night and she took all he could dish out.

A shame, he thought, but she would be in stocks in the dungeon to be tickled at his leisure for the rest of her days.

The king left the interrogation chamber and walked towards the throne room. As he turned a corner, he bumped head first into a magical bubble which burst upon contact. The impact sent the king tumbling to the floor.

It was Orkko who had been inside the bubble.

“What is the meaning of this, Orkko!” he boomed.

“Am I glad to see you,” Orkko said in a hurried voice. “Evil Lynn and Teela switched places. Evil Lynn as escaped to Castle Greyskull and that is Teela in the interrogation room disguised as Evil Lynn!”

Well, thought King Randor, that explained many things…. Blast the witch!

“We need to free Teela!” Orkko shouted trying to get past the king. The king held out one arm and held the Trollan back.

“Tell He-man what has happened,” the king commanded. “I will free Teela.”

Orkko nodded and rushed to the communication room. King Randor rushed back to the interrogation chamber.

It was Teela alright. The spell had worn off and it was his Captain gagged and shackled and slowly regaining consciousness.

She’d never forgive him, he realized. He’d longed to tickle her and often wondered how ticklish she was. Now he knew, but it came at a terrible cost!

He had one chance. She awoke and stared at him wide eyed, clearly afraid the attack would resume. He stood at the control panel of Duncan’s brainwave scanner. He saw two buttons labeled ‘Induce Sleep’ and ‘Arouse’. He pressed the first button and watched the helmet glow softly just before Teela sighed and her head fell to one side in silent slumber.

Then he looked towards the bottom of the panel. Under them label ‘Memory’ was a timer. He set it to 30 minutes. Below the panel were three buttons: ‘Read’ ‘Record’ and ‘Erase’.

He promptly pressed the last button and watched as Teela’s memories of the tickling ordeal were erased.

He then pressed the ‘Arouse’ button and Teela was instantly awake.

“What happened?” she asked as the king released her from the force restraints.

“What is the last thing you remember?” he asked her nervously.

“I remember babysitting Evil Lynn and then it is all blank from there,” she replied.

“She was bewitched you and escaped to aid Skeletor at Castle Greyskull,” King Randor said.

“We’ll see about that,” Teela said angrily as she stormed to her feet. “I’ll take the fastest sled. She won’t get away with this.”

Perhaps, King Randor thought to himself. But I just did. Some days it is not easy being king…

Skeletor was losing his battle.

His Havoc Staff was no match for the Sword of Power. They were locked, sword against staff with He-man leaning heavily over Skeletor.

Evil Lynn had arrived and stood near the laughing Sorceress. The magic feathers continued their course and it would only be a matter of time before she would succumb to the magic and reveal the secrets.

For a moment she felt the desire to leave Skeletor and his henchmen to their fates. His treachery of leaving her in the hands of the tickler king angered her. Still, a victory for Skeletor might allow her revenge.

She cast a spell over the feathers dancing over the Sorceress’s soles and they paused for a brief moment and then shot out towards He-man. In a moment they were at the hero’s side and it became quite evident that he was ticklish. His bare and exposed rib cage was easy prey for the feathers and in moments he was howling on the ground in a ticklish fit.

Skeletor turned to his henchmen who struggled with Battle Cat. Before He-man’s companion could free himself, Skeletor shot powerful blast against him which hurled Battle Cat across the castle and renderedg him unconscious.

“Victory!” Skeletor shouted watching the defenseless He-man weaken as the feathers seemed to rob him of his power. “We have only to force the Sorceress to open the doors and the secrets will be ours for the taking.”

“That should not be so difficult,” Evil Lynn reasoned as she resumed the assault on the Sorceress’ bare feet with her sharp nails.

The nails scratched in a way different from that of the feathers and the Sorceress erupted in a loud hearty laugher rivaling that of He-man. It seemed all was lost for the heroes.

Teela was almost at Castle Greyskull. She had taken one of the experimental Sky Sleds which her father had modified for greater power and speed. She was not disappointed with new model as she covered twice the distance in half the normal time.

She knew she would not reach Castle Greyskull before Evil Lynn, but nonetheless, if the witch believed that she was down and out for the fight, she had another thing coming.

When she finally arrived at Castle Greyskull, she was shocked at the sight that greeted her. The Sorceress was suspended in midair being tickled mercilessly by Evil Lynn and Skeletor, while He-man was on the floor laughing as magical feathers seemed to zero in on his most ticklish spots.

Triclops and Beastman lingered in the background and she knew that she was no match for so many powerful villains.

She scratched her head for a few minutes thinking what the best course of action was. She then decided to act.

He-man could see her through his tearful eyes and he nodded as Teela placed a finger to her lips indicating that he be silent since she had a plan. She took a handkerchief from her pocket and gagged herself tightly. She then kicked off her boots, leaving her feet bare on the cold hard granite floor of Greyskull.

She took a deep breath and ran to He-man embracing the tickled hero.

The magical feathers instantly detected which was the most ticklish spot and they flew straight there.

Teela’s feet.

Teela felt the tickling sensation and smiled part in despair from the tickling and part in satisfaction from her plan working so well. He-man was very ticklish, but she was still more ticklish than him. There had to be some benefit to being so ticklish, she reasoned.

He-man continued to laugh despite the feathers having ended their assault. He watched Teela struggle with the feathers and thought that her sacrifice was very brave and it had to pay off. He continued laughing to keep his enemies off guard.

The echo in Castle Greyskull made it difficult to know where the laughter was coming from. He-man used this to his advantage and crept behind Triclops and Beastman. He took a piece of the Collector’s hull with him and when they least expected it he wrapped both villains in heavy steel plate.

Skeletor and Evil Lynn who had been so concentrated on the Sorceress, had not noticed that He-man had escaped until Triclops and Beastman began protesting against their imprisonment.

Skeletor reached for his Havoc Staff, but He-man quickly tackled him to the ground. Before the villain or the witch could react, He-man had Skeletor in a powerful headlock.

”Give it up, Bonehead!” He-man shouted. “This fight is over!”

”Never!” Skeletor shouted. “I’ll never release my hold on Castle Greyskull!”

He-man pressed harder, closing Skeletor’s windpipe. Skeletor struggled, but it was futile. It was only a few seconds before the villain passed out.

“Fool!” Evil Lynn shouted as she prepared to cast a spell. “I’ll have you tickled like the silly little man you are, He-man.”

She raised the hand that would send the magic feathers in He-man’s direction, when she suddenly froze in her tracks.

“I don’t think so, Evil Lynn,” the gentle voice of the Sorceress said as she drew close behind the witch who was conscious but paralyzed.

“What? How?” Evil Lynn asked dumbstruck.

“Skeletor’s spell was broken the moment he fell unconscious,” the Sorceress explained as she lowered the witch’s arm to her side. “In Greyskull I am at my most powerful. Skeletor caught me off guard. You however are now under my control.”

He-man wrapped Skeletor in the steel plate with his henchmen.

“Bone head’s going to have one major headache when he wakes up,” He-man said with a chuckle. As he rose the three villains over his head and threw them inside the ruined Collector.

Teela and Battlecat approached, shaken from their ordeal, but in good spirit.

“I’d sure like to take a crack at her,” Teela said pounding her fist into her hand.

“Revenge is not Justice,” the Sorcress said gently as she embraced Evil Lynn from behind. Feathers from her costume covered Evil Lynn’s body. “But I feel Evil Lynn needs to understand the consequences of her actions. A taste of her own medicine would be appropriate.”

Evil Lynn was ready to protest, but discovered, she could not speak. She felt her clothes and boots disappear under the Sorceress’ feathered cape. The feathers were warm and would have felt like a fine feathered mattress under other circumstances. Now against her bare, vulnerable skin, it might have been hot boiling oil ready to pour upon her skin.

When the tickling finally commenced, Evil Lynn’s eyes bulged in astonishment. She could not move, she could not laugh, but her entire body was being tickled like never before. The feathers seemed to be everywhere; under he arms, the soles of her feet, the small of her back, her sides, her thighs.... No part of her body was spared.

It was not more than ten minutes of pure concentrated torture when Evil Lynn, she who had endured an entire night of torture from the young King Randor, finally succumbed and fainted from the magical and torturous talents of the Sorceress.

Satisfied, the Sorceress released a defeated witch. She was fully clothed and drenched in sweat as He-man carried her back to the Collector, placed her in the pilot seat and buckled her in tightly.

“What are you going to do with us?” Beastman asked.

“I’m sending you home,” He-man replied.

Beastman was confused until he felt He-man slip under the Collector and lift the ship into the air over his shoulder.

“Next stop, Snake Mountain!” He-man shouted before hurling the ship through the air in the direction of Snake Mountain. He dusted his hands off as he watched the Collector disappear into the sky.

“He-man!” Teela called. “Father has returned with Queen Marlena.”

“Well,” He-man said putting and arm around the shoulders of Teela and the Sorceress, “all’s well that ends well…”

The three heroes enjoyed a moment of pleasant content laughter.

“I am so glad that torment is finally over,” King Randor said as he and his queen prepared to sleep in their royal quarters.

Queen Marlena had be strangely quite the rest of that day. She hadn’t said much of what had happened at Snake Mountain. He could only hope that a few days of rest and relaxation helped her recover fully.

He had changed into his royal bed robe and had entered the bed next to his wife. She pulled from her nightstand a small quaint box with strange inscriptions on it.

“What is that my dear?” he asked curiously.

“Kobra Khan sleep venom,” she replied as she opened the box and gas issued from it engulfing the king in the mist. She shielded her face from the venom avoiding its effect while watching with satisfaction how the king collapsed on the bed in a peaceful magical sleep.

When the king awoke he discovered himself in his underwear tied to the four posts of the royal bed.

”What is the meaning of this!?” he boomed in his kingly voice.

Marlena stood at the foot of the bed and stared at him intently, but said nothing.

“King Randor,” a sly and cold voice whispered. “We’ve come to finish our mission.”

“Guards! Hurry! There is an intruder in my bedchamber!” the king shouted.

“It’s sound proof, “ Marlena said matter of factly. “Remember?”

Two big shapes lumbered into sight.

It was Kobra Khan and Tung Lasher.

Tung Lasher’s tongue flickered intently and Kobra Khan watched the king with unblinking eyes.

“I think we can take our time with you and let your Queen break you at her leisure,” Kobra Khan whispered. “We have all night after all…”

The queen took her nails to his tender soles and the king howled in uncontrollable laughter.

This was to be a very, very long night.

THE END

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back