• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tammy's first encounter part 2 M/F MMFF/F

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
Well, Here is part 2 of Tammy and My first encounter if she actually does come down. I hope that you all like it. She has already read it and says she REALLY wants to come down and meet me badly. Hope she does.

Tammy’s First Encounter Pt.2
By and with
Sadistickler

After a few minutes of that wonderful afterglow, we finally got up off of the couch. I got dressed. I showed Tammy where the bathroom was and she started taking a shower while I began to cook dinner. I told her to dress in the clothes hanging on the back of the door.
I started cooking a chicken cordon blu’ on a bed of rice pilaf, with a side of baby carrots sautéed in butter and a smidge of brown sugar, and a green bean and snow pea casserole smothered in cheese sauce. (Yes, boys and girls I CAN cook.). I opened a bottle of white wine and poured us both a glass.
As I continued cooking, Tammy emerged from the bathroom. She was wearing a short black leather skirt, red Angora sweater, opaque stockings, and bright red, 4-inch high-heeled pumps. Her hair was still damp and lay across both shoulders. I turned around, and handed her a small white box from the breakfast bar. “Here. Put these on.” She opened the box, and pulled out a pair of black silk panties from beneath the red crepe paper. She looked them over, and then at me with one eyebrow raised. I said,” They’re tickling panties.” She went into the bathroom and put them on. After about 45 seconds, I picked up the wireless remote and turned it on high for about 3 seconds then back off. I heard a scream and a hearty laugh as she emerged from the bathroom.
Tammy walked back in, red faced and smiling with surprise. She sat in one of the three breakfast bar chairs and crossed her left leg over her right and looked at me with a demur grin. I turned back around and continued cooking. Tammy started drinking from her glass of wine, watching me over the rim.
I slowly picked up the remote out of her line of sight and turned it on low. I heard a gasp and smiled to myself. Looking back over my shoulder at her I saw she was staring at her glass of wine and had a mixed expression. Pleasure, and frustration. I slowly turned the remote to the panties up a little at a time until she gasped again and set it down on the counter. Finishing up the cooking, I carefully prepared two plates of the steaming food, and set them on the breakfast bar. I took my seat, and we began to eat. I would look over at her and she was having a hard time eating. She’d eat a bite or two, and then close her eyes, and begin breathing a little heavy. I also noticed she was rubbing her crossed legs tightly together. She put the back of her hand up to her forehead, and rested it on her hand as she sighed. Then she would look at me with a slight smile, and shake her head. We continued eating and I got up to get us more wine. Unknown to her I also picked up the remote from the counter. As I sat back down I turned it up even higher. I poured us more wine as she clenched her legs together tightly. As I sat there eating casually, I could see her legs and ankles in plain sight. She dangled her left heel off of her foot, barely holding it on her toes. I could see her clench her toes tightly as her legs began to shake. She started moaning under her breathe, and whispering, “Oh God! Oh No. Oooooh!” And her whole body shook and shuddered. I continued eating and watched her have the first of several mini orgasms right there in her chair. I finished eating and as she was deep into a fierce orgasm, I turned the remote off completely. She looked up at me with eyes wide open and said, ”You Bastard!” She pushed her plate aside and lay her hands down on the bar and put her head into her arms. I quickly turned the remote onto high, and she shrieked, jumped in her chair and kicked her left leg, sending her heel flying across the room. She giggled loud and put her hands tightly into her lap. Laughing and rocking back and forth, she looked at me through slightly opened eyes and said, “Oh you’re sooo mean! Your loving this aren’t you?” I calmly smiled at her and turned off the remote.
She looked at me in frustration. I reached over and grasped her left ankle, pulling it up into my lap and told her if she keeps her foot on my lap I will keep the remote on. If she pulls it away, I will turn it off. She looked at me with surprise and lust on her face. I turned the remote on to a medium setting and began to lightly stroke my fingers slowly up and down her sole. Tammy began to giggle and wiggle her foot. She would look at her foot and then close her eyes with pleasure, as the tickling panties and my dancing fingers did their work. She shook from laughter and I could feel her leg tensing up badly as she tried her hardest to keep her extremely ticklish foot still and not yank it safely away from my fiendish fingers. She pounded her right hand down on the top of the breakfast bar repeatedly, as her left hand ground into her crotch. She put her head down on the bar and she laughed hysterically as her leg shook badly from the ticklish torment her poor foot had to endure.
Then after a while, she shrieked in pleasured laughter and brought her right leg up off the floor and tightly held it in the air bent at the knee. Her whole body shook with an enraged orgasm .I tickled her foot harder as she peaked with the orgasm. She flailed around in her chair and I held her ankle on my knee tightly to keep her from pulling away. Once the orgasm subsided, her foot became even more ticklish. I tickled it right up under her toes. She fell to one side and screamed in laughter and held onto the arms of the chair tightly as she whipped her head back and forth in sheer ticklish agony. After another 5 solid minutes, I stopped and let her ankle go. She yanked it back fast, and jumped up off of the chair, and ran around stamping her feet on the floor like a child throwing a tantrum.
“OK! OK! OK! TURN IT OFF!!! TURN IT OFF!!! IT TICKLES TOOOO MUCH!!! “She screamed at me. I laughed out loud as I slowly turned the remote down and finally off. She calmed down and sighed with relief. Sitting back down she stared at me and with a slight smile, said,” you’re really somethin’. You know that? Then she stood up, and came to me, wrapping her arms around me and kissed me deeply. We embraced like that for a while and I pulled away and said, ”Come on, let’s go out.”

She retrieved her shoe and slipped it on and grabbed her purse. We went to a local club that I frequent often. Its kind of a dive, but in a small town like mine, it’s the best we got.
We walked in, and I introduced Tammy to all my friends and associates that frequent the club. A decent band was playing tonight, and we got a table towards the back by a pole. I sat her in the chair sitting directly in front of the pole. We ordered drinks and the waitress left to retrieve them. I excused myself and walked around the club talking to various friends and people I knew. After a while, I returned and saw that the drinks had arrived.
After drinking our drinks and ordering more, I decided to play with Tammy a little bit. I took the remote out of my pocket and turned it on low. She immediately turned and glared at me with surprise, lust, and trepidation etched on her face. I gave her a smile, and turned and watched the band.
After our third drink, I watched Tammy kind of squirm around in her seat slightly, trying to be discreet. I stood, took Tammy’s hand and pulled her towards the dance floor. As we began to dance, I reached in my pocket and turned the remote up a little. We danced a couple songs and She was laughing and smiling partially from having fun, and also from the effects of the drinks and the tickling panties. We sat down for a breather, and I sat there watching the crowd. I looked to a male friend standing in the corner and nodded my head slightly towards him. He slowly approached us and sat next to Tammy and introduced himself and flirted with her. Tammy was pleased with the attention and flirted right back. Before she knew what happened, the guy, named Dan, reached down and grabbed her right ankle and pulled it up into her lap. Then he said, ”I hear you have really ticklish feet. Let’s see if the rumors are true.” Then he yanked off her high-heel, and proceeded to scrabble his fingers all up and down her exposed sole. She immediately exploded into hysterical laughter. Even though the band was playing loudly, people looked over at us and watched with amusement as Dan tickled her foot
Tammy repeatedly tried to reach out to pry Dan’s fingers from her foot, but would flop back in her chair, laughing hard again. Another friend, Chris walked over and as I stood up, and walked behind Tammy and the pole, He sat in my now vacant seat. He also reached down and swept her other ankle up into her lap and after removing her left shoe, began to tickle her foot, too.
Tammy was beside herself with ticklish torment. She just laughed and wailed hysterically trying to kick her legs free but to no avail. I reached down from behind her and grasped her wildly flailing wrists and pulled them quickly above her head and behind the pole. Unknown to Tammy, I pulled a set of handcuffs out of my back pocket and clicked them tightly around her wrists, effectively trapping her arms above her head and behind the pole so she couldn’t pull them down
I walked around in front of her, and she looked at me with fear, between her gales of laughter. I walked away and talked to some other friends, both male and female and we all walked back over to Watch Tammy getting her feet tickle tortured. Soon, there was a nice crowd gathered, and a few were shouting encouragement to the two ticklers. They tickled her feet with renewed vigor and poor Tammy wiggled, and laughed, shrieking at times from the tickling of her highly sensitive feet. She kept looking up at me and her eyes told me she was enjoying herself, but everyone else thought she was suffering true torture. I decided to up the stakes and turned the remote on to high. She looked at me with dear again and flushed with embarrassment. I gave my friends that came over with me the signal, and they walked up to Tammy and started tickling her all over. One girl dug into her armpits with her long nails, while another girl started wiggling her fingers up and down her sides and ribs, and another guy started pinching her knees. Tammy screamed and flailed in sheer torment from the total gang tickling. And on top of all the torture, she had to try NOT to orgasm here in front of all these people whom she didn’t even know as the tickling panties vibrated fiercely against her engorged clit. After about 10 or 15 minutes of this nonstop torment, I gave the signal, and everyone stopped the tickling. I uncuffed her wrists, and let her compose herself. The girls that were tickling her, kissed her hard on the mouth in apology, and the guys kissed her hands like gentlemen and everyone walked away. We had another drink each, and then decided to leave. Tammy was beyond horny.

Part 3 coming up………….

OMG! I absolutely LOVE the bar scene and the panties. What an ingenious idea. Very descriptive. What a lucky girl! Can't wait for part 3 now! Sigh good looking and can cook. What a combo :redheart: That meal sounded scrumptous.

Why, thank you, my dear, sexy one. Maybe YOU would want to come to St.Louis as well. I'll cook you a wonderful meal(To give you energy) and then take you to the club like in the story, and then down to my private, fully functional dungeon to try out all my many restraint contraptions designed just for tickle torture. :woot: If you think you could... Ahem... handle it. The invite is there. if you're brave enough. part 3 will be about the dungeon, coming soon. Plus it will feature a requested super gang tickling of Poor Tammy.
Sadistickler

Sadistickler1 said:
Why, thank you, my dear, sexy one. Maybe YOU would want to come to St.Louis as well. I'll cook you a wonderful meal(To give you energy) and then take you to the club like in the story, and then down to my private, fully functional dungeon to try out all my many restraint contraptions designed just for tickle torture. :woot: If you think you could... Ahem... handle it. The invite is there. if you're brave enough. part 3 will be about the dungeon, coming soon. Plus it will feature a requested super gang tickling of Poor Tammy.
Sadistickler

OOOOOOOOH now there is a VERY tempting offer! Careful, I just might take you up on it. I could handle it. Brave?? Pshawwww. Already did the gang tickling thing twice at a gathering. It will be interesting to see your spin on it. Very much looking forward to it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back